Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
What’ll it be today then now that Celina is here 08:19 - Aug 31 with 1752 viewschicoazul

A CB? CM? Another winger (loool)? Or is that it for incoming and we will see some leave?
Yes it’s been a crud start but hard not to be excited about Celina coming back and the overall picture. I think if nothing else this transfer window proves we can take nothing for granted and many many things are possible under this regime.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

What’ll it be today then now that Celina is here on 08:25 - Aug 31 with 1698 viewsArnieM

Exactly. But as we know there will be some on here who will find something negative to spout off about. We appear to have money to burn and can sign almost all the players we target . When has that EVER happened at this Club. But that’s still not good enough for some is it !!

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

What’ll it be today then now that Celina is here on 08:35 - Aug 31 with 1613 viewsCharlie_pl_baxter

EADT reckon they have other Midfield options if Morsy doesn't happen, so I reckon something in that area.

Poll: We recruit two strikers, one has to be Bonne or Wickham, who would you have?

What’ll it be today then now that Celina is here on 09:00 - Aug 31 with 1471 viewsFPL_Tractor

What’ll it be today then now that Celina is here on 08:35 - Aug 31 by Charlie_pl_baxter

EADT reckon they have other Midfield options if Morsy doesn't happen, so I reckon something in that area.

Yes i saw that. Suggests there should be a dirty, physical central midfielder coming in as long as there's a deal to do.

I wonder who will leave? Holy? Jackson? Kenlock? Nolan? Norwood? Nsiala? El Mizouni? I'd have thought anyone leaving now would be a loan deal just simply because of the time required to sort the deal and the likelihood that we'd need to pay a portion of their wages to get a deal done.

For more ITFC chat and some fantasy football mutterings follow me on twitter @fpl_tractor.

What’ll it be today then now that Celina is here on 09:09 - Aug 31 with 1428 viewsMediocre_Quick

What’ll it be today then now that Celina is here on 09:00 - Aug 31 by FPL_Tractor

Yes i saw that. Suggests there should be a dirty, physical central midfielder coming in as long as there's a deal to do.

I wonder who will leave? Holy? Jackson? Kenlock? Nolan? Norwood? Nsiala? El Mizouni? I'd have thought anyone leaving now would be a loan deal just simply because of the time required to sort the deal and the likelihood that we'd need to pay a portion of their wages to get a deal done.

Nors & Nolan are staying, same for El Miz, not sure why people keep thinking these 3 are due to be sold/loaned out

If anything, we need a RB and a big midfield enforcer
What’ll it be today then now that Celina is here on 09:39 - Aug 31 with 1329 viewsHullblue

What’ll it be today then now that Celina is here on 09:09 - Aug 31 by Mediocre_Quick

Nors & Nolan are staying, same for El Miz, not sure why people keep thinking these 3 are due to be sold/loaned out

I wonder if Celina sorts us for RB cover in a roundabout way - frees up Burns to play RB and still leaves us with two for every position in the slots behind the strikers.

Having said that, Burns has just won a penalty and scored a goal from RW so it would be madness to move him.

Blog: Sleep is the Cousin of Life

What’ll it be today then now that Celina is here on 09:46 - Aug 31 with 1271 viewsCheltenham_Blue

What’ll it be today then now that Celina is here on 09:39 - Aug 31 by Hullblue

I wonder if Celina sorts us for RB cover in a roundabout way - frees up Burns to play RB and still leaves us with two for every position in the slots behind the strikers.

Having said that, Burns has just won a penalty and scored a goal from RW so it would be madness to move him.

Didn’t he score that belter against us from RB?

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

What’ll it be today then now that Celina is here on 10:24 - Aug 31 with 1144 viewsMediocre_Quick

What’ll it be today then now that Celina is here on 09:39 - Aug 31 by Hullblue

I wondered where you were going for the RB cover then...

I think he's potentially come in to start ahead of Edwards, or him & edwrds will start LW & RW and switch during games, maybe,

Interesting to see how it will all work with Aluko etc already in the squad
What’ll it be today then now that Celina is here on 10:47 - Aug 31 with 1062 viewsWallingford_Boy

No more cente backs!

RIP Sir Bobby

Login to get fewer ads

What’ll it be today then now that Celina is here on 10:47 - Aug 31 with 1057 viewschicoazul

What’ll it be today then now that Celina is here on 09:09 - Aug 31 by Mediocre_Quick

Don’t agree. Janoi is good there and at the moment may be better than Kane. Could definitely do with Morsy or similar though.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

What’ll it be today then now that Celina is here on 11:21 - Aug 31 with 979 viewsMediocre_Quick

What’ll it be today then now that Celina is here on 10:47 - Aug 31 by chicoazul

Don’t agree. Janoi is good there and at the moment may be better than Kane. Could definitely do with Morsy or similar though.

Morsy looking unlikely, but we have other options, so let's sit tight and see what happens
What’ll it be today then now that Celina is here on 11:23 - Aug 31 with 960 viewswkj

Johnnie Williams. For the banter

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

What’ll it be today then now that Celina is here on 11:27 - Aug 31 with 923 viewsHullblue

What’ll it be today then now that Celina is here on 10:47 - Aug 31 by chicoazul

Don’t think Janoi gives us enough in the final third. And KVY’s got two assists in his last two games!

Burns is a better second option for RB, IMO.

What’ll it be today then now that Celina is here on 11:29 - Aug 31 with 900 viewswkj

What’ll it be today then now that Celina is here on 11:27 - Aug 31 by Hullblue

Don’t think Janoi gives us enough in the final third. And KVY’s got two assists in his last two games!

Burns is a better second option for RB, IMO.

Janoi is a perfectly good CB - I actually prefer him to Toto in some situations. I would hate to see him shoved out on loan again

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

What’ll it be today then now that Celina is here on 11:29 - Aug 31 with 892 viewsHullblue

What’ll it be today then now that Celina is here on 09:46 - Aug 31 by Cheltenham_Blue

Didn’t he score that belter against us from RB?

Yup - I think so. His pace might be even more effective with space to run into. Like I say though, can’t move him after his performance in the last game. And KVY has two assists in his last two as well. Good option for the future though.

What’ll it be today then now that Celina is here on 11:36 - Aug 31 with 837 viewsParky

What’ll it be today then now that Celina is here on 11:23 - Aug 31 by wkj

Johnnie Williams. For the banter

Any relation to Jonny?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024