Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
So weird to see Scotland losing pathetically 20:15 - Sep 1 with 1268 viewschicoazul

To Denmark right now. With Robertson starring at…..right back.
I thought they won the Euros after they beat us at Wembley in the summer?

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

So weird to see Scotland losing pathetically on 20:52 - Sep 1 with 1146 viewsBluefish

We drew didn't we?

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

So weird to see Scotland losing pathetically on 21:05 - Sep 1 with 1135 viewschicoazul

So weird to see Scotland losing pathetically on 20:52 - Sep 1 by Bluefish

We drew didn't we?

Oh, Blubbers. Not you.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!

So weird to see Scotland losing pathetically on 22:15 - Sep 1 with 994 viewsBlueBadger

So weird to see Scotland losing pathetically on 20:52 - Sep 1 by Bluefish

We drew didn't we?

It was an Improved Performance.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

So weird to see Scotland losing pathetically on 08:04 - Sep 2 with 809 viewsTractorWood

Did Wales get to a semi final in 2016? It was never mentioned in the summer.

I know that was then, but it could be again..
Poll: At present who do you think you'll vote for?

So weird to see Scotland losing pathetically on 09:35 - Sep 2 with 718 viewsGlasgowBlue

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

So weird to see Scotland losing pathetically on 09:46 - Sep 2 with 695 viewsDarth_Koont

So weird to see Scotland losing pathetically on 09:35 - Sep 2 by GlasgowBlue

You making up people’s positions again? There’s a surprise.

Us celebrating a draw at Wembley when we’ve had literally nothing to celebrate for years and we were fearing a hammering has really boiled a lot of p1ss. Good.

Pronouns: He/Him

So weird to see Scotland losing pathetically on 10:08 - Sep 2 with 635 viewsGlasgowBlue

So weird to see Scotland losing pathetically on 09:46 - Sep 2 by Darth_Koont

You making up people’s positions again? There’s a surprise.

Us celebrating a draw at Wembley when we’ve had literally nothing to celebrate for years and we were fearing a hammering has really boiled a lot of p1ss. Good.

As Johnny Rotten once said; "Ever get the feeling you've been cheated"?

Your boys can raise their game once or twice a decade against England and that's it. They give less against other teams. If they can give 100% against England then they should be giving the same in every game.

The day after the 0-0 draw it was if Scotland had won the Euros.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

So weird to see Scotland losing pathetically on 10:15 - Sep 2 with 623 viewsDarth_Koont

So weird to see Scotland losing pathetically on 10:08 - Sep 2 by GlasgowBlue

Your boys can raise their game once or twice a decade against England and that's it. They give less against other teams. If they can give 100% against England then they should be giving the same in every game.

Well, it was like us going to Man City and getting a draw so of course we were happy.

Now, did we really celebrate as if we had won the Euros? Please.

Pronouns: He/Him

Login to get fewer ads

So weird to see Scotland losing pathetically on 11:04 - Sep 2 with 551 viewschicoazul

So weird to see Scotland losing pathetically on 10:08 - Sep 2 by GlasgowBlue

Your last sentence is unfair. Who can tell the difference? They’re always smashed regardless.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024