Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I’d come to terms with us being in League 1 18:07 - Sep 10 with 1499 viewsIllinoisblue

But then you see stuff like this and you ask yourself, well, how did we get here?

Not knocking Accrington in particular, but the handwritten list of names on coaches speaks to a world we shouldn’t be in.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

I’d come to terms with us being in League 1 on 18:09 - Sep 10 with 1452 viewsJ2BLUE

You don't think we could fill three coaches?

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

I’d come to terms with us being in League 1 on 18:55 - Sep 10 with 1332 viewsFunge

I kind of see where you're coming from - but Accrington are a proper football club; their chairman is a smart cookie.

You'll have a much better away day at Accrington than Reading; at least, until Nsiala decides to impale their striker with his knees.

I suppose I'm saying small is beautiful.
I’d come to terms with us being in League 1 on 18:57 - Sep 10 with 1299 viewsIllinoisblue

I’d come to terms with us being in League 1 on 18:55 - Sep 10 by Funge

I kind of see where you're coming from - but Accrington are a proper football club; their chairman is a smart cookie.

You'll have a much better away day at Accrington than Reading; at least, until Nsiala decides to impale their striker with his knees.

I suppose I'm saying small is beautiful.

Oh indeed. Andy Holt speaks a lot of sense about football in general and is very transparent about how he runs Accrington. He’s one of the good guys.

62 - 78 - 81

“How did we get here?” (n/t) on 19:01 - Sep 10 with 1278 viewsSwansea_Blue

By coach?

I’d get used to it if I was you as it looks like we’ll be here a while.
[Post edited 10 Sep 2021 19:02]

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

I’d come to terms with us being in League 1 on 19:15 - Sep 10 with 1233 viewsITFC_Forever

“Coach Leader”…. Can’t decide if that sounds more or less important than the Travel Club mafia who are full of their own self-worth as stewards on our coaches.

P 1124, W 500, D 288, L 336, F 1707, A 1359
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

Let the days go by, let the water hold me down. (n/t) on 19:18 - Sep 10 with 1215 viewsghostofescobar

GhostOfEscobar

I’d come to terms with us being in League 1 on 19:22 - Sep 10 with 1192 viewsFixed_It

I’d come to terms with us being in League 1 on 18:57 - Sep 10 by Illinoisblue

Oh indeed. Andy Holt speaks a lot of sense about football in general and is very transparent about how he runs Accrington. He’s one of the good guys.

It's probably his handwriting...

Ready! Steady! Cook!
Poll: Club v. Country - which comes first for you?

I’d come to terms with us being in League 1 on 20:07 - Sep 10 with 1071 viewsIllinoisblue

I’d come to terms with us being in League 1 on 19:15 - Sep 10 by ITFC_Forever

“Coach Leader”…. Can’t decide if that sounds more or less important than the Travel Club mafia who are full of their own self-worth as stewards on our coaches.

I miss those days! Waking down to Portman Road in the early hours, quick stock up on newspapers and sweets. Full of hope. Dashing to get near the back of the coach. The buzz of a new ground. Getting back on the coach and listening to the results on Sports Report.

All of that.

62 - 78 - 81

Login to get fewer ads

Let the days go by, let the water hold me down. (n/t) on 20:19 - Sep 10 with 1020 viewsPendejo

Let the days go by, let the water hold me down. (n/t) on 19:18 - Sep 10 by ghostofescobar

Into the blue again, after the money's gone

uberima fides
Poll: Start a new job tomorrow - which suit?

Let the days go by, let the water hold me down. (n/t) on 20:20 - Sep 10 with 1015 viewsYou_Bloo_Right

Let the days go by, let the water hold me down. (n/t) on 19:18 - Sep 10 by ghostofescobar

And you may find yourself playing in a worthless cup
And you may find yourself in another part of the league
And you may find yourself below the teams that you used to laugh at
And you may find yourself in a rundown stand, with a rundown bar
And you may ask yourself, "Well, how did I get here?"

Poll: Are this group of ITFC players the best squad in the division?

I’d come to terms with us being in League 1 on 20:47 - Sep 10 with 915 viewsIllinoisblue

I’d come to terms with us being in League 1 on 19:22 - Sep 10 by Fixed_It

It's probably his handwriting...

He’s busy building a new stand. The K Jackson J Donacien Stand.

62 - 78 - 81

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024