Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
"My dad was a toolmaker. Although in a way, so was Boris Johnson's" 13:21 - Sep 30 with 1382 viewspositivity

not as pithy as angela rayner's summation, but the same message to a different audience
[Post edited 30 Sep 2021 16:24]

Poll: do you do judo and/or do you do voodoo?

"My dad was a toolmaker. Although in a way, so was Boris Johnson's" on 13:41 - Sep 30 with 1292 viewsHerbivore

That's a good line to be fair.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

"My dad was a toolmaker. Although in a way, so was Boris Johnson's" on 14:19 - Sep 30 with 1196 viewsRyorry

As was Stanley Johnson's before him.

A right family business ...

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

"My dad was a toolmaker. Although in a way, so was Boris Johnson's" on 14:35 - Sep 30 with 1163 viewsGlasgowBlue

"My dad was a toolmaker. Although in a way, so was Boris Johnson's" on 13:41 - Sep 30 by Herbivore

That's a good line to be fair.

Although not the best timing considering Johnson's mother's funeral took place the day before.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

"My dad was a toolmaker. Although in a way, so was Boris Johnson's" on 15:27 - Sep 30 with 1082 viewsChrisd

He perhaps needs to focus more on uniting his own party instead of sly cheap shots. The fact the Tories continue to be doing such a poor job and still Labour aren't considered creditable opposition and sadly far from it.
[Post edited 30 Sep 2021 15:28]

Poll: Where are we going to finish?

"My dad was a toolmaker. Although in a way, so was Boris Johnson's" on 15:33 - Sep 30 with 1038 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Which one of the plays football?

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

"My dad was a toolmaker. Although in a way, so was Boris Johnson's" on 15:37 - Sep 30 with 1030 viewsHerbivore

"My dad was a toolmaker. Although in a way, so was Boris Johnson's" on 14:35 - Sep 30 by GlasgowBlue

Although not the best timing considering Johnson's mother's funeral took place the day before.

Yes, that's not cool. I hadn't realised that.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

"My dad was a toolmaker. Although in a way, so was Boris Johnson's" on 15:41 - Sep 30 with 1011 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

"My dad was a toolmaker. Although in a way, so was Boris Johnson's" on 14:35 - Sep 30 by GlasgowBlue

Oh dear, bit of an own goal then.

#bekind

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

"My dad was a toolmaker. Although in a way, so was Boris Johnson's" on 15:47 - Sep 30 with 999 viewspositivity

"My dad was a toolmaker. Although in a way, so was Boris Johnson's" on 15:33 - Sep 30 by Marshalls_Mullet

Which one of the plays football?

good point, sorry, is it possible to change when posted?

Poll: do you do judo and/or do you do voodoo?

Login to get fewer ads

"My dad was a toolmaker. Although in a way, so was Boris Johnson's" on 15:47 - Sep 30 with 997 viewshype313

"My dad was a toolmaker. Although in a way, so was Boris Johnson's" on 15:41 - Sep 30 by Marshalls_Mullet

Oh dear, bit of an own goal then.

#bekind

Another poorly timed tweet.

[Post edited 30 Sep 2021 15:47]

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

"My dad was a toolmaker. Although in a way, so was Boris Johnson's" on 15:54 - Sep 30 with 957 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

"My dad was a toolmaker. Although in a way, so was Boris Johnson's" on 15:47 - Sep 30 by positivity

good point, sorry, is it possible to change when posted?

"My dad was a toolmaker. Although in a way, so was Boris Johnson's" on 16:03 - Sep 30 with 927 viewsRyorry

Oops. Had forgotten, apols.

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

"My dad was a toolmaker. Although in a way, so was Boris Johnson's" on 17:37 - Sep 30 with 798 viewsJ2BLUE

"My dad was a toolmaker. Although in a way, so was Boris Johnson's" on 15:47 - Sep 30 by hype313

Another poorly timed tweet.

[Post edited 30 Sep 2021 15:47]

Holy sh1t.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024