Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Just back from watching Dune 22:29 - Oct 25 with 1079 viewsDubtractor

Amazing film, so much better than the 80s version, and only tells half of the story that the first one did.

Go and see it in the cinema if you can, you won't get the same impact watching it at home.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

Just back from watching Dune on 22:45 - Oct 25 with 1026 viewsClapham_Junction

I second this. Saw it on Saturday night and it was fantastic.
Just back from watching Dune on 06:46 - Oct 26 with 867 viewssolomon

Any re make that hasn’t got sting in it again can’t be bad.
Just back from watching Dune on 08:27 - Oct 26 with 796 viewschicoazul

It’s brilliant isn’t it. I think it’s almost made enough to get Part 2 now which all being well will be both spectacular and insanely weird.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Just back from watching Dune on 09:12 - Oct 26 with 734 viewsblueconscience

Is it worth paying the extra for IMAX?

Poll: What % of ST holders saying they won’t renew, will end up renewing regardless?

Just back from watching Dune on 09:20 - Oct 26 with 715 viewsgiant_stow

Just back from watching Dune on 09:12 - Oct 26 by blueconscience

Is it worth paying the extra for IMAX?

I'd say so yes. It's stunning to look at, but sorry to be the pooper: I got a bit bored towards the end.

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

Just back from watching Dune on 18:38 - Oct 31 with 527 viewsbrogansnose

Went this afternoon. I can only echo what Dubbers says. It is excellent and really does need to be seen at a cinema to get it at its best.
Just back from watching Dune on 19:57 - Oct 31 with 475 viewsDubtractor

Just back from watching Dune on 18:38 - Oct 31 by brogansnose

Went this afternoon. I can only echo what Dubbers says. It is excellent and really does need to be seen at a cinema to get it at its best.

Hey Broggers - check out my latest mix on mixcloud, 3 hour special based on the producer Dopamine, mix of breaks, house and techno, I reckon it'll be your thing!

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

Just back from watching Dune on 20:03 - Oct 31 with 466 viewsstonojnr

Just back from watching Dune on 08:27 - Oct 26 by chicoazul

It’s brilliant isn’t it. I think it’s almost made enough to get Part 2 now which all being well will be both spectacular and insanely weird.

they gave part2 the go ahead after the first weekend box office was in, so its definitely happening albeit we wont see it for another 2 years.

but who knows we may even get part 3 as well.
Login to get fewer ads

Just back from watching Dune on 20:35 - Oct 31 with 431 viewsITFC_96

I actually thought it would have been best as a trilogy (yes, I know the sequel was never confirmed). It was a good movie but the character development couldn't fit into just 2.5 hours.
Just back from watching Dune on 20:53 - Oct 31 with 416 viewsbrogansnose

Just back from watching Dune on 19:57 - Oct 31 by Dubtractor

Hey Broggers - check out my latest mix on mixcloud, 3 hour special based on the producer Dopamine, mix of breaks, house and techno, I reckon it'll be your thing!

Actually, I saw that yesterday and I'll wrap my ears around it, listened to your other show on my way to see Snapped Ankles at the Roundhouse , who were superb.

I'm on it baby.
Just back from watching Dune on 20:55 - Oct 31 with 412 viewsSwansea_Blue

Someone else who thinks it's great because you only get half the story. Like walking out of PR at half time innit.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024