Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Dean Smith is a comedian 17:36 - Nov 15 with 2129 viewsdominiciawful

“Norwich City is a big club, with a massive hardcore of supporters who are fully understanding in what it means to be part of the club and its community.

“I was brought up in an era when Norwich were competing in Europe — I remember those times well and whenever I’ve visited Carrow Road and Norwich you can really sense the connection between the fans, staff and players. Together, we all have to make Carrow Road a really tough place for visiting teams.”

(I just saw that this was posted in another thread but wanted to repeat it because it is so laughable. What a joker he is.)

Poll: Which manager of the Marcus Evans era do you dislike the most?

Dean Smith is a comedian on 17:42 - Nov 15 with 2063 viewsIllinoisblue

Presumably by “era” he means about six weeks.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Dean Smith is a comedian on 17:51 - Nov 15 with 2032 viewsNthQldITFC

Not only can you 'sense the connection between the fans', you can draw it on a pretty small piece of paper.

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

Dean Smith is a comedian on 17:51 - Nov 15 with 2030 viewsStockholmBlue

When he says they used to play in Europe. Could it be that they might have had a friendly against an Irish team or something?

Ipswich Town FC since 1981

Dean Smith is a comedian on 17:52 - Nov 15 with 2019 viewssolomon

He’s just been handed a job that no one else wanted, he’ll be the only winner in this saga £££
Dean Smith is a comedian on 20:33 - Nov 15 with 1699 viewsWestover

Norwich City is a big club, with a massive hardcore of supporters who are fully understanding in what it means to be part of the club and its community.

“I was brought up in an era when Norwich were competing in Europe — I remember those times well and whenever I’ve visited Carrow Road and Norwich you can really sense the connection between the fans, staff and players. Together, we all have to make Carrow Road a really tough place for visiting teams.”

I feel so sorry for Smith he obviously confused he thinks he's taking over at Ipswich.😂
[Post edited 15 Nov 2021 20:34]
Dean Smith is a comedian on 20:46 - Nov 15 with 1629 viewsBlueyandCrazy

Dean Smith is a comedian on 20:33 - Nov 15 by Westover

Norwich City is a big club, with a massive hardcore of supporters who are fully understanding in what it means to be part of the club and its community.

I feel so sorry for Smith he obviously confused he thinks he's taking over at Ipswich.😂
[Post edited 15 Nov 2021 20:34]

That was my conclusion too - he thinks he’s getting confused with itfc. Maybe he’ll namecheck SBR in his next presser

Poll: Worst ever ITFC manager

Dean Smith is a comedian on 21:04 - Nov 15 with 1568 viewsNthsuffolkblue

"a massive hardcore of supporters"?

Is he intending to bury the whole club in concrete?

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Dean Smith is a comedian on 21:05 - Nov 15 with 1564 viewsHighgateBlue

He didn't quite learn his lines - he said "competing in Europe" rather than "participating"...

Although to be fair, they did get very good gates even in League One. I'm not sure we can do a great deal of Norwich bashing just at the moment either...
Login to get fewer ads

Dean Smith is a comedian on 21:25 - Nov 15 with 1497 viewsjimsymBLUE

Poll: Who is the better contributor to this site?

Dean Smith is a comedian on 21:31 - Nov 15 with 1468 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Dean Smith is a comedian on 21:25 - Nov 15 by jimsymBLUE

I like the strapline as well "It is now the job of myself and Craig to continue and improve on ..."

You have to remember that Farke was sacked for winning a game. Nodge are after records and there is only one that they were on course to achieve before Farke got it wrong.

#singlefiguretally #recordlowestpoints

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Dean Smith is a comedian on 10:01 - Nov 16 with 1000 viewsitfc_stow

I’ve visited Carrow Road and Norwich you can really sense the connection between the fans, staff and players

Dean the technical term for that connection is a family tree.
Dean Smith is a comedian on 10:52 - Nov 16 with 931 viewsDavoIPB

Went to a Norwich match against Millwall when Andy Marshal was in goal for Millwall. Superb game. think it ended 2-2 and Andy Marshall saved a penalty. It was strange. Millwall fans very very noisy as you would expect but could hear a pin drop with the Norwich fans. I think the only song they sung was 'on the ball city'.
Dean Smith is a comedian on 11:22 - Nov 16 with 891 viewsHerbivore

I'm guessing he's referring to them competing in the Texaxo Cup.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Dean Smith is a comedian on 11:32 - Nov 16 with 870 viewsChurchman

Dean Smith is a comedian on 11:22 - Nov 16 by Herbivore

I'm guessing he's referring to them competing in the Texaxo Cup.

I loved the Texaco Cup trophy. It had everything going for it. I wish I’d been there when we picked it up at Carrot Rd.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024