Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Chirewa scores again 21:01 - Nov 18 with 965 viewsMullet

Does he go many games without scoring? Seems to be every time he plays for these youth sides he gets involved. I wonder if we will be in a position to give him some minutes in the first team this season, but I assume the Papa John's group going and large squad might make that difficult.

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

Chirewa scores again on 21:33 - Nov 18 with 849 viewsNthsuffolkblue

A big step up isn't it? Very promising scoring record but it is about the all-round game. I would imagine he will get to play U23 matches and we will see how that goes. Ben Morris and Yengi are probably ahead of him at the moment but it will be how they do for the U23s that will determine when they are seen as ready for the first team squad, I would imagine.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Chirewa scores again on 22:51 - Nov 18 with 731 viewsTrumptonBlue

Isn’t he a midfielder?
Chirewa scores again on 08:16 - Nov 19 with 577 viewsPhilTWTD

Chirewa scores again on 22:51 - Nov 18 by TrumptonBlue

Isn’t he a midfielder?

Plays in the number 10 role usually.
Chirewa scores again on 09:32 - Nov 19 with 464 viewsWallingford_Boy

Chirewa scores again on 21:33 - Nov 18 by Nthsuffolkblue

A big step up isn't it? Very promising scoring record but it is about the all-round game. I would imagine he will get to play U23 matches and we will see how that goes. Ben Morris and Yengi are probably ahead of him at the moment but it will be how they do for the U23s that will determine when they are seen as ready for the first team squad, I would imagine.

He’s a midfielder.

RIP Sir Bobby

Chirewa scores again on 09:45 - Nov 19 with 441 viewschicoazul

If he keeps going as he is it’s only a matter of time before Chelsea snap him up and we get 200k compensation.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024