Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
How many emails will I get today with ‘Black Friday’ in the subject line? 09:05 - Nov 26 with 404 viewshoppy

On a fairly surprisingly low 18 at the moment - or to put it another way, 11 that haven’t.

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

How many emails will I get today with ‘Black Friday’ in the subject line? on 09:07 - Nov 26 with 394 viewsSwansea_Blue

#AllFridaysMatter

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

How many emails will I get today with ‘Black Friday’ in the subject line? on 09:13 - Nov 26 with 371 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile

I thought Black Friday was last Friday?

Trust the process. Trust Phil.

How many emails will I get today with ‘Black Friday’ in the subject line? on 09:15 - Nov 26 with 368 viewsWeWereZombies

I even had one from The Woodland Trust this morning, for fecks sake. It's not as if there are no better straplines available for them - 'the right trees in the right place' being the best.

And when I was on the Climate Action march in Glasgow three weeks ago with the RSPB they were supposed to be the group behind us and went and overtook us with their stupid bunch of green flags (which went very badly with my yellow high-vis). Nevermind, they didn't have a big, big Suffolk avocet and a lovely blue and white banner. Furthermore, we chanted all the way in a manner that wouldn't have been out of place on the North Stand in the Seventies, Woodland Trust quiet as a mouse. And drawing into Glasgow Green we re-overtook them - part timers.

Poll: How will we get fourteen points from the last five games ?

How many emails will I get today with ‘Black Friday’ in the subject line? on 09:16 - Nov 26 with 360 viewsHerbivore

WhEn Is WhItE fRiDaY??????

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

How many emails will I get today with ‘Black Friday’ in the subject line? on 09:23 - Nov 26 with 346 viewsKeno

Pah!

I just had one telling me about "Black Weekend Offers"

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

How many emails will I get today with ‘Black Friday’ in the subject line? on 09:43 - Nov 26 with 317 viewspositivity

going to be spending a while pressing unsubscribe today...

Poll: do you do judo and/or do you do voodoo?

How many emails will I get today with ‘Black Friday’ in the subject line? on 10:06 - Nov 26 with 299 viewsSitfcB

28 so far over yesterday and today.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

How many emails will I get today with ‘Black Friday’ in the subject line? on 10:12 - Nov 26 with 290 viewshype313

How many emails will I get today with ‘Black Friday’ in the subject line? on 09:43 - Nov 26 by positivity

going to be spending a while pressing unsubscribe today...

Yep, it's actually a great way, and a great day to purge all the retailers in one foul swoop.

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024