Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Any thread beginning with "So" Should be deleted 18:56 - Nov 25 with 1013 viewsHatStand

Just start it with the next word you're going to write!

Poll: Piers Morgan / Marmite

Any thread beginning with "So" Should be deleted on 18:58 - Nov 25 with 1005 viewsBluesky

Sew is what you do with threads, isn't it?
Any thread beginning with "So" Should be deleted on 19:01 - Nov 25 with 988 viewsEpiphone

It’s up there with politicians who start the answer to a question with “Look……….”
Any thread beginning with "So" Should be deleted on 19:20 - Nov 25 with 956 viewsmonty_radio

But if I wanted to respond to a vituperative poster and bandy words by, perhaps, just typing the insult "So-and-So!", I'd be left with having to call him an "And-So"

Blog: Too Many Suspects? – A Swede Ramble

Any thread beginning with "So" Should be deleted on 23:35 - Nov 25 with 849 viewsWeWereZombies

Well, that depends...

Poll: What was in Wes Burns' imaginary cup of tea ?

Any thread beginning with "So" Should be deleted on 05:43 - Nov 26 with 776 viewswkj

So many people have an issue with this, but sometimes it is the only sensible way to present some points.
[Post edited 26 Nov 2021 5:43]

Premier Poster. Too good to be elite.
Poll: Who do you want to see join us IN THE PREMIER LEAGUE
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Any thread beginning with "So" Should be deleted on 07:22 - Nov 26 with 724 viewsDeano69

Or starting a spoken sentence with the word ‘Listen’. (Or ‘So’ come to that)

Bit hard to delete the spoken word. Think I might start saying the word ‘delete’ when it happens.

Poll: What view setting do you use for TWTD

Any thread beginning with "So" Should be deleted on 08:50 - Nov 26 with 664 viewsTractorCam

Any thread beginning with "So" Should be deleted on 05:43 - Nov 26 by wkj

So many people have an issue with this, but sometimes it is the only sensible way to present some points.
[Post edited 26 Nov 2021 5:43]

So what are you saying?

Poll: An interesting day for our politicians, but which one is worse?

Any thread beginning with "So" Should be deleted on 08:54 - Nov 26 with 651 viewsDarth_Koont

Ditto “forsooth”.

W@nkers.

Pronouns: He/Him

Login to get fewer ads

Any thread beginning with "So" Should be deleted on 09:04 - Nov 26 with 633 viewsWeWereZombies

Any thread beginning with "So" Should be deleted on 08:54 - Nov 26 by Darth_Koont

Ditto “forsooth”.

W@nkers.

Actually, I think you may have a point there.

Any thread beginning with "So" Should be deleted on 09:11 - Nov 26 with 616 viewsMeadowlark

"Absolutely"

Any thread beginning with "So" Should be deleted on 09:41 - Nov 26 with 587 viewsquad

Any thread beginning with "So" Should be deleted on 09:04 - Nov 26 by WeWereZombies

Actually, I think you may have a point there.

Actually, he doesn't have a point there.
Any thread beginning with "So" Should be deleted on 10:11 - Nov 26 with 564 viewswkj

Any thread beginning with "So" Should be deleted on 08:50 - Nov 26 by TractorCam

So what are you saying?

So far, I've not got an answer for you

I'll leave it there.

Premier Poster. Too good to be elite.
Poll: Who do you want to see join us IN THE PREMIER LEAGUE
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Any thread beginning with "So" Should be deleted on 10:42 - Nov 26 with 541 viewsWeWereZombies

Any thread beginning with "So" Should be deleted on 09:41 - Nov 26 by quad

Actually, he doesn't have a point there.

Basically, he does but it is a generational thing and he put it in for Facters benefit...

Any thread beginning with "So" Should be deleted on 11:35 - Nov 26 with 508 viewsquad

Any thread beginning with "So" Should be deleted on 10:42 - Nov 26 by WeWereZombies

Basically, he does but it is a generational thing and he put it in for Facters benefit...

Sorry, I wasn't really disagreeing. Just hate the word 'actually' as well. People use it to present something as fact which is really just their opinion. Arrogant people use it to claim they are right about everything and for one-upmanship. As in I'm right and you're wrong sort of thing. That's what I think anyway.
Any thread beginning with "So" Should be deleted on 11:39 - Nov 26 with 493 viewsEwan_Oozami

Any thread beginning with "So" Should be deleted on 11:35 - Nov 26 by quad

Sorry, I wasn't really disagreeing. Just hate the word 'actually' as well. People use it to present something as fact which is really just their opinion. Arrogant people use it to claim they are right about everything and for one-upmanship. As in I'm right and you're wrong sort of thing. That's what I think anyway.

Just one small problem; sell their houses to who, Ben? Fcking Aquaman?
Poll: What else could go on top of the cake apart from icing and a cherry?

Any thread beginning with "So" Should be deleted on 11:39 - Nov 26 with 493 viewsWeWereZombies

Any thread beginning with "So" Should be deleted on 11:35 - Nov 26 by quad

Seen, no need for apologies. This is a lighthearted thread poking fun at superfluous words and expressions that aim to set an agenda after all...isn't it?

Any thread beginning with "So" Should be deleted on 11:51 - Nov 26 with 475 viewsquad

Any thread beginning with "So" Should be deleted on 11:39 - Nov 26 by WeWereZombies

Seen, no need for apologies. This is a lighthearted thread poking fun at superfluous words and expressions that aim to set an agenda after all...isn't it?

Yeah, no. Well, yeah.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024