Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Just got back from walking the dog 11:06 - Dec 5 with 702 viewsFtnfwest

(Not a euphemism) and still no voicemail or recorded message from the club. Both myself and the coaching team are available so I don’t get it. Do you think if I call Ashton it’d look a bit too keen?
Just got back from walking the dog on 11:09 - Dec 5 with 666 viewsCheltenham_Blue

I've spoken to Ashton this morning mate. He mentioned you, apparently you were out, so he gave up. Doesn't like answering machines he said.

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

Just got back from walking the dog on 11:10 - Dec 5 with 657 viewsDarth_Koont

I think you need to update your LinkedIn. Not sure the sheepskin and the fedora is what they’re looking for in a thrusting, progressive manager.

Tracksuit and bobble hat are the way to go.

Pronouns: He/Him

Just got back from walking the dog on 11:10 - Dec 5 with 640 viewslowhouseblue

i understand it's between you and curbishly, but his house in woodbridge probably gives him the edge.

And so as the loose-bowelled pigeon of time swoops low over the unsuspecting tourist of destiny, and the flatulent skunk of fate wanders into the air-conditioning system of eternity, I notice it's the end of the show

Just got back from walking the dog on 11:11 - Dec 5 with 623 viewschrismakin

Just got back from walking the dog on 11:09 - Dec 5 by Cheltenham_Blue

I've spoken to Ashton this morning mate. He mentioned you, apparently you were out, so he gave up. Doesn't like answering machines he said.

Oh ffs. Explains why I got a lol fk off txt from him earlier.

Never be afraid to share your thoughts.
Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?
Blog: We Need to Go Back to the Past to Go Forwards

Just got back from walking the dog on 11:13 - Dec 5 with 605 viewsFtnfwest

Just got back from walking the dog on 11:10 - Dec 5 by Darth_Koont

I think you need to update your LinkedIn. Not sure the sheepskin and the fedora is what they’re looking for in a thrusting, progressive manager.

Tracksuit and bobble hat are the way to go.

Oh FFS I’ve got one of those boards with the magnetic ‘players’ and everything
Just got back from walking the dog on 11:15 - Dec 5 with 596 viewsFtnfwest

Just got back from walking the dog on 11:09 - Dec 5 by Cheltenham_Blue

Don’t think he likes it when I call him ‘young man’ either
Just got back from walking the dog on 12:00 - Dec 5 with 514 viewsWeWereZombies

Just got back from walking the dog on 11:13 - Dec 5 by Ftnfwest

Oh FFS I’ve got one of those boards with the magnetic ‘players’ and everything

Don't despair - I've heard that the interviews are going to take place in Café Nero on the Buttermarket tomorrow, get in there first thing and set up the whiteboard in a corner by the window so that it catches the sunlight and you have a good chance of getting noticed as Ashton looks into the distance as he gets bored by Zidane talking about how he coached Real...

Poll: Luton or Dubai ?

Just got back from walking the dog on 12:56 - Dec 5 with 427 viewsFtnfwest

Just got back from walking the dog on 12:00 - Dec 5 by WeWereZombies

Don't despair - I've heard that the interviews are going to take place in Café Nero on the Buttermarket tomorrow, get in there first thing and set up the whiteboard in a corner by the window so that it catches the sunlight and you have a good chance of getting noticed as Ashton looks into the distance as he gets bored by Zidane talking about how he coached Real...

I think Micks bagged the seat by the window. I could be wrong though in that it’d would be a false position
Login to get fewer ads

Just got back from walking the dog on 13:07 - Dec 5 with 395 viewsThe_Major

Same here. I mean, I took Newport to FA Cup glory in 1985 on League Challenge on the ZX Spectrum, and won the Premier League, FA Cup three times, Europa League twice and got to the Champions League final with Chelmsford a few Football Manager versions ago.*

What more does the man want?

*I was then kicked out the door whilst still lying 3rd in the Premier League and in the Champions League semi final because I lost three on the bounce. Ungrateful gits. There should be a statue of me on the Army & Navy roundabout 100 feet tall.
[Post edited 5 Dec 2021 13:08]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024