Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Emyr Huws signing for…. You’ll never believe it 13:41 - Jan 15 with 1271 viewsIllinoisblue

Colchester Utd.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Emyr Huws signing for…. You’ll never believe it on 14:02 - Jan 15 with 1072 viewsN2_Blue

They don't learn do they?

They deserve relegation

Poll: Is it now time to sack Paul Cook?

Emyr Huws signing for…. You’ll never believe it on 14:10 - Jan 15 with 942 viewsWestover

I hope he does well very good player when fit I feel sorry for any player who has that many injuries.
Emyr Huws signing for…. You’ll never believe it on 14:14 - Jan 15 with 860 viewschrismakin

Sorry ignore my first response, I misread Warrens tweet.
[Post edited 15 Jan 2022 14:15]

Never be afraid to share your thoughts.
Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?
Blog: We Need to Go Back to the Past to Go Forwards

Emyr Huws signing for…. You’ll never believe it on 14:18 - Jan 15 with 804 viewsChurchman

Emyr Huws signing for…. You’ll never believe it on 14:10 - Jan 15 by Westover

I hope he does well very good player when fit I feel sorry for any player who has that many injuries.

It would be nice for him if he could get some games in and a fit Huws is far too good for that level.

However the man is made of glass and after years of shining the treatment bench, I can’t see him staying free of injury at his age.

What are Colchester doing, if this is true? I can’t see how filling their team with has beens is going to end well for them.
Emyr Huws signing for…. You’ll never believe it on 14:19 - Jan 15 with 775 viewschrismakin

Emyr Huws signing for…. You’ll never believe it on 14:18 - Jan 15 by Churchman

It would be nice for him if he could get some games in and a fit Huws is far too good for that level.

However the man is made of glass and after years of shining the treatment bench, I can’t see him staying free of injury at his age.

What are Colchester doing, if this is true? I can’t see how filling their team with has beens is going to end well for them.

It's true, confirmed deal until end of season

9 ex ipswich players in todays squad

Never be afraid to share your thoughts.
Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?
Blog: We Need to Go Back to the Past to Go Forwards

Come on Machers, over here on 14:21 - Jan 15 with 758 viewsDyland

gmpf

Poll: Does a Season Ticket include away matches?

Emyr Huws signing for…. You’ll never believe it on 14:44 - Jan 15 with 636 viewsRobTheMonk

When he came back from that long injury lay off, he looked like he'd lost so much pace.

Injuries can utterly break a career - look at someone like Jack Wilshire, currently without a club. At one point he completely played Barca's wizard midfield off the park.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024