Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bus replacement - Liverpool St to Ipswich 10:51 - Jan 15 with 1290 viewsBobbychase

How long is this going to be a problem on Saturdays for - anyone know? Thanks

Poll: Who's going to be at the Bolton game?

Bus replacement - Liverpool St to Ipswich on 10:54 - Jan 15 with 1264 viewsSteve_M

Looking at it this week seems to affect home matches on 19 Feb and 12 March so far. Greater Anglia didn’t show any details beyond that.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Bus replacement - Liverpool St to Ipswich on 10:57 - Jan 15 with 1244 viewsBiGDonnie

Sod that. How long does it take?

COYBs
Poll: Is it too soon to sack Hurst?

Bus replacement - Liverpool St to Ipswich on 11:06 - Jan 15 with 1198 viewsBobbychase

Bus replacement - Liverpool St to Ipswich on 10:57 - Jan 15 by BiGDonnie

Sod that. How long does it take?

Too long. And how am I supposed to run away from people who are coughing and sweating on a bus

Bus replacement - Liverpool St to Ipswich on 11:08 - Jan 15 with 1190 viewsDyland

Bus replacement - Liverpool St to Ipswich on 11:06 - Jan 15 by Bobbychase

Too long. And how am I supposed to run away from people who are coughing and sweating on a bus

Run towards adversity Bobbers. Try and get off with them instead.

Poll: Does a Season Ticket include away matches?

Bus replacement - Liverpool St to Ipswich on 11:09 - Jan 15 with 1177 viewsBobbychase

Bus replacement - Liverpool St to Ipswich on 11:08 - Jan 15 by Dyland

Run towards adversity Bobbers. Try and get off with them instead.

I usually jog steadily away from adversity.

Bus replacement - Liverpool St to Ipswich on 11:19 - Jan 15 with 1131 viewssuffolkpoker

Literally bus replacement fills me with dread.. that was even pre covid.
Sort it out greater Anglia!!

Poll: Should Hewitt play for the Gulls in the 2nd round of the FA Cup

Bus replacement - Liverpool St to Ipswich on 11:30 - Jan 15 with 1090 viewsDyland

Bus replacement - Liverpool St to Ipswich on 11:09 - Jan 15 by Bobbychase

I usually jog steadily away from adversity.

I always spot it very early and walk quickly but calmly away

Bus replacement - Liverpool St to Ipswich on 11:31 - Jan 15 with 1083 viewsFightingEssex

Not this nonsense again, earlier in the season they had this for weeks and it was taking hours to get to and back from games.

Poll: Next Ipswich Town manager?

Login to get fewer ads

Bus replacement - Liverpool St to Ipswich on 11:31 - Jan 15 with 1083 viewsDyland

Bus replacement - Liverpool St to Ipswich on 11:19 - Jan 15 by suffolkpoker

Literally bus replacement fills me with dread.. that was even pre covid.
Sort it out greater Anglia!!

Same here.

It discombobulates, disconcerts, and drives a deep depressive malaise. Fook, it makes me doubt the very essence of existence.

For real.

Bus replacement - Liverpool St to Ipswich on 11:40 - Jan 15 with 1048 viewsFunge

It's been 35 years so far, so god knows.
Bus replacement - Liverpool St to Ipswich on 12:06 - Jan 15 with 977 viewsfooters

Bus replacement - Liverpool St to Ipswich on 11:31 - Jan 15 by Dyland

Same here.

It discombobulates, disconcerts, and drives a deep depressive malaise. Fook, it makes me doubt the very essence of existence.

For real.

Me three.

What even is an 'Ingatestone' when it's at home?

footers KC - Prosecution Barrister - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Bus replacement - Liverpool St to Ipswich on 12:14 - Jan 15 with 951 viewsblueblueburleymcgrew

Bus replacement - Liverpool St to Ipswich on 10:54 - Jan 15 by Steve_M

Looking at it this week seems to affect home matches on 19 Feb and 12 March so far. Greater Anglia didn’t show any details beyond that.

And next Saturday I think?
Bus replacement - Liverpool St to Ipswich on 12:23 - Jan 15 with 926 viewsIllinoisblue

I say this every time but what in the ever living fook is going on with that rail line that it needs almost continual engineering works? Do other rail networks in Europe or the rest of the world have these problems?

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Bus replacement - Liverpool St to Ipswich on 12:24 - Jan 15 with 921 viewsITFC_Forever

The rest of time.

P 1123, W 500, D 287, L 336, F 1704, A 1356
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

Bus replacement - Liverpool St to Ipswich on 12:25 - Jan 15 with 913 viewsITFC_Forever

Bus replacement - Liverpool St to Ipswich on 10:54 - Jan 15 by Steve_M

Will also affect McDons away on 12th Feb as well.

P 1123, W 500, D 287, L 336, F 1704, A 1356
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

Bus replacement - Liverpool St to Ipswich on 12:26 - Jan 15 with 916 viewsbelgablue

Rail replacement service.

The three most feared words in the English language.

Seems to have been one every other weekend on the Ipswich - London route for the last 30 years.

Poll: Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer?

Bus replacement - Liverpool St to Ipswich on 12:31 - Jan 15 with 905 viewsstonojnr

well I know you mean specifically this block of engineering works, but the only time in the past decade bus replacement hasnt been a thing on this line was during the Olympics in 2012, and it was pretty much the same kind of thing before that.

and I cant find the link but Network rail normally produce like a document of their planned work in a 5 year funding period, but they are basically doing track replacement from Shenfield to Ipswich now till 2024.

so youve got at least another 2 years of this (and then theyll move on to replacing the wires I bet as theyll be nearly 40 years old by the time theyve finished this), not every weekend obviously, but probably alot of them.
Bus replacement - Liverpool St to Ipswich on 12:33 - Jan 15 with 895 viewsDyland

Bus replacement - Liverpool St to Ipswich on 12:06 - Jan 15 by footers

Me three.

What even is an 'Ingatestone' when it's at home?

It has a footballers' (desperate wives) row I've noticed. From the rail replacement bus going through.

Bus replacement - Liverpool St to Ipswich on 12:40 - Jan 15 with 864 viewsSteve_M

Bus replacement - Liverpool St to Ipswich on 12:14 - Jan 15 by blueblueburleymcgrew

And next Saturday I think?

Oh FFS. At least that one is Ipswich - Colchester rather than the slow tedious crawl into Newbury Park. Probably means no beer on the train back though.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Bus replacement - Liverpool St to Ipswich on 14:32 - Jan 15 with 666 viewsbilllm

Bus replacement - Liverpool St to Ipswich on 11:40 - Jan 15 by Funge

It's been 35 years so far, so god knows.

Yes bloody usless,
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024