Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I See Mr Cummings has tweeted again 19:26 - May 11 with 1765 viewsDublinBlue84

That's a pretty serious allegation he is making (see the full thread).

Poll: What result on Tuesday is best for the club?

I See Mr Cummings has tweeted again on 19:51 - May 11 with 1658 viewsBlueBadger

Whilst I suspect that this is all likely true, all this does rather smack of an unprincipled psychopath desperately trying to pretend that he's some kind of fearless whistle blower rather than someone who was advising and actively enabling a corrupt, incompetent, bigoted and criminally inclined government in doing so whilst also enjoying dipping into the same trough himself.

Frankly, if he was *that* concerned about it, he should have done something about it when he was in a position of influence.
[Post edited 12 May 2022 9:35]

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

I See Mr Cummings has tweeted again on 20:01 - May 11 with 1595 viewsNthsuffolkblue

I See Mr Cummings has tweeted again on 19:51 - May 11 by BlueBadger

Whilst I suspect that this is all likely true, all this does rather smack of an unprincipled psychopath desperately trying to pretend that he's some kind of fearless whistle blower rather than someone who was advising and actively enabling a corrupt, incompetent, bigoted and criminally inclined government in doing so whilst also enjoying dipping into the same trough himself.

Frankly, if he was *that* concerned about it, he should have done something about it when he was in a position of influence.

100% this. Cummings is as bad as, if not worse than, the rest of them.

And it has long been in the public domain that the Government has misappropriated taxpayer money on a massive scale. Unfortunately, the vast majority of the electorate simply doesn't appear to care.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

I See Mr Cummings has tweeted again on 20:06 - May 11 with 1568 viewsfooters

Now now, eugenics is a fascinating topic we should all do more to learn about, as Mr Cummings did.

footers KC - Prosecution Barrister - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

I See Mr Cummings has tweeted again on 22:14 - May 11 with 1336 viewsPlums

All of which is true but this is potentially more incriminating than the PPE fraud they enabled. Byline apparently had the story previously, Cummings appears to be corroborating it.

https://bylinetimes.com/2020/05/13/strangling-democracy-millions-paid-to-corpora
Lord Rennard is asking about it in the Lords tomorrow.

Put this in the light of the C4 privatisation and the hollowing out of the BBC and it’s all very sinister indeed.
[Post edited 11 May 2022 22:35]

It's 106 miles to Portman Road, we've got a full tank of gas, half a round of Port Salut, it's dark... and we're wearing blue tinted sunglasses.
Poll: Which recent triallist should we have signed?

I See Mr Cummings has tweeted again on 22:31 - May 11 with 1285 viewsjeera

Does it matter what his motivation is?

If Cummings can throw more light on the workings of the inner circle of people who are supposed to be answerable to the electorate then I'm not sure I care why he speaks up.

I already know what I think of him and there's not much he can say or do to change that.

But the last thing we would want right now is for him [or anyone] to be silenced.

Keep talking, keep it going. I want to know exactly how these people think and behave and to see all evidence behind it exposed.
[Post edited 11 May 2022 22:31]

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

I See Mr Cummings has tweeted again on 23:03 - May 11 with 1222 viewsChurchman

I See Mr Cummings has tweeted again on 22:31 - May 11 by jeera

If Cummings can throw more light on the workings of the inner circle of people who are supposed to be answerable to the electorate then I'm not sure I care why he speaks up.

I already know what I think of him and there's not much he can say or do to change that.

But the last thing we would want right now is for him [or anyone] to be silenced.

Keep talking, keep it going. I want to know exactly how these people think and behave and to see all evidence behind it exposed.

It doesn’t matter what his motivation is if what he comes out with is the truth. It’s that and that alone which is important to me. The problem with Cummings is that he is a proven liar and a bitter one. So we have a proven liar who is no doubt paid a premium for his words, talking about a bunch of proven liars.

I agree that nobody should be silenced, but they too should be held accountable if their accusations prove baseless. It’s all about the evidence.

As it goes, I don’t think that there is any level this mob wouldn’t stoop to, including declaring themselves government for life. Regardless of that unpleasant anker with a silent W mutant Cummings has to say, they’re done in my eyes, not that they had my vote in the first place.

If they’re so proud of their achievements (I know, there aren’t any), call an election and be judged by the electorate. It won’t happen. They’ll cling on like brown stuff to a cows rear end hoping something will turn up.
[Post edited 11 May 2022 23:04]
I See Mr Cummings has tweeted again on 09:39 - May 12 with 901 viewsSwansea_Blue

Interesting ta. Just scanning the thread and his allegations about the grouse shooting and BJ's general attitude towards Covid at that time are very interesting too. Or rather confirmatory - there's nothing there we don't know (BJ doesn't give a crap about anything other than himself and this government is corrupt).

People seem to like corruption and screwing over people less fortunate than themselves though. Maybe we could lobby to get them as events in the Olympics. We'd win a few more medals that way!

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

I See Mr Cummings has tweeted again on 10:26 - May 12 with 809 viewsParsley

I think the potential problem is lack of evidence. No officials on calls and money disguised as covid relief so while it is to me a believable story does it just end up in a case of which liar do you believe?

I did wonder why the government would pay to be lobbied by newspapers but then I guess that's why we get a week of beergate headlines while there's a local election going on...
Login to get fewer ads

I See Mr Cummings has tweeted again on 18:31 - May 12 with 624 viewsjas0999

Quite. He was happy not to act when in the position. I doubt anyone will ever forget his feeble excuses for breaking lockdown rules either. Arguably on par or even worse than Boris!
I See Mr Cummings has tweeted again on 19:33 - May 12 with 558 viewsHARRY10

My thoughts exactly

i cannot see what Cummings has to gain about something that is unlikely to gain much traction outside of the so called 'Westminster bubble'. So why risk being found out, for what ?

As with Starmer, who as a lawyer knows you only ask a question you already know the answer to - Cummings is only speaking about something he knows to be correct.

I expect there will be more to come out, and, as with Savile, there will be cries of "we never knew", "Why were we not told"

"Today I have signed the Withdrawal Agreement for the UK to leave the EU on January 31st, honouring the democratic mandate of the British people. " bloated liar

there was NO mandate, an advisorty plebiscite is just that, advisory
[Post edited 12 May 2022 19:37]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024