Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
How crap must Leicester do at the moment?? (n/t) 20:28 - May 11 with 1153 viewsKeno

[Post edited 11 May 2022 20:28]

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

How crap must Leicester do at the moment?? (n/t) on 20:57 - May 11 with 1083 viewsMach_foreignBlue

They are winning ;)
How crap must Leicester do at the moment?? (n/t) on 20:58 - May 11 with 1088 viewsAK74

I've just seen that Liam Gibbs is on the bench for Nodge. I was kinda hoping that he would fail to make it there, come back to us and fulfil his potential.
How crap must Leicester do at the moment?? (n/t) on 20:59 - May 11 with 1076 viewsKeno

How crap must Leicester do at the moment?? (n/t) on 20:57 - May 11 by Mach_foreignBlue

They are winning ;)

yes but it took that nearly an hour

How crap must Leicester do at the moment?? (n/t) on 20:59 - May 11 with 1070 viewsMach_foreignBlue

How crap must Leicester do at the moment?? (n/t) on 20:59 - May 11 by Keno

yes but it took that nearly an hour

Better late than never.
How crap must Leicester do at the moment?? (n/t) on 21:02 - May 11 with 1058 viewsGiant_Midget

Its......... Jamie Vardy
How crap must Leicester do at the moment?? (n/t) on 21:06 - May 11 with 1031 viewsFrimleyBlue

Keno..football genius

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

How crap must Leicester do at the moment?? (n/t) on 21:11 - May 11 with 1010 viewsMach_foreignBlue

Norwich goal difference almost as bad as our shower back in 1994/95 and every chance it would be worse on May 22nd.
How crap must Leicester do at the moment?? (n/t) on 21:13 - May 11 with 990 viewsKeno

How crap must Leicester do at the moment?? (n/t) on 21:06 - May 11 by FrimleyBlue

Keno..football genius

I deserved that!!

Login to get fewer ads

How crap must Leicester do at the moment?? (n/t) on 21:14 - May 11 with 990 viewsNthsuffolkblue

3-0 now.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

How crap must Leicester do at the moment?? (n/t) on 21:14 - May 11 with 986 viewsSitfcB

You got ‘em going!

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

How crap must Leicester do at the moment?? (n/t) on 21:15 - May 11 with 978 viewsChurchman

There are some dire teams at the bottom of the Prem. Norwich obviously are the worst, but watching dirty Leeds - oh dear. They were totally uncompetitive before that mush was rightly sent off and haven’t laid a glove on Chelsea.

Norwich are 3-0. Oh well.
How crap must Leicester do at the moment?? (n/t) on 21:15 - May 11 with 972 viewsSteve_M

I hope Maddison gave it full Vs to the away fans after his goal.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

How crap must Leicester do at the moment?? (n/t) on 21:19 - May 11 with 951 viewsKeno

How crap must Leicester do at the moment?? (n/t) on 21:14 - May 11 by Nthsuffolkblue

3-0 now.

is there time for them to get another 7?

How crap must Leicester do at the moment?? (n/t) on 21:25 - May 11 with 916 viewsVic

How crap must Leicester do at the moment?? (n/t) on 20:58 - May 11 by AK74

I've just seen that Liam Gibbs is on the bench for Nodge. I was kinda hoping that he would fail to make it there, come back to us and fulfil his potential.

He was at the weekend as well.

Poll: Right now, who would you rather have as Prime Minister?

How crap must Leicester do at the moment?? (n/t) on 21:44 - May 11 with 816 viewscatch74

How crap must Leicester do at the moment?? (n/t) on 20:58 - May 11 by AK74

It’s alright, we’ll pick him up on the way past.

Poll: Who are the Numbskulls?

How crap must Leicester do at the moment?? (n/t) on 21:45 - May 11 with 810 viewsFrimleyBlue

Some nodge fans bless them held up a banner asking Williams to stay......

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024