Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Simpson option taken up 12:34 - May 18 with 1221 viewsSitfcB

Amongst others.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Simpson option taken up on 12:37 - May 18 with 1175 viewsKieran_Knows

Welcome Jack Taylor then ....

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Simpson option taken up on 12:38 - May 18 with 1146 viewsjayessess

6 months for Hughes is unusual. Wonder which side was the main driver behind it being so short?

Blog: What Now? Taking a Look at Life in League One

Simpson option taken up on 12:41 - May 18 with 1100 viewsSitfcB

Simpson option taken up on 12:37 - May 18 by Kieran_Knows

Welcome Jack Taylor then ....

Is that the whispers? Have seen a couple of people on twitter saying something about Simpson to Peterborough as part of a deal for Taylor.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Simpson option taken up on 12:42 - May 18 with 1073 viewsKieran_Knows

Simpson option taken up on 12:38 - May 18 by jayessess

6 months for Hughes is unusual. Wonder which side was the main driver behind it being so short?

Think it's because of his injuries, more than anything. Had he not have had them, I know people at the club think he'd be a regular in the first team by now.

He had interest from 3 top half Championship clubs. They sent scouts to a few under 23's backs at the back end of their season, but probably felt with his injuries he's had he wasn't worth the risk just yet.

Simpson option taken up on 12:43 - May 18 with 1043 viewsPhilTWTD

Simpson option taken up on 12:42 - May 18 by Kieran_Knows

Think it's because of his injuries, more than anything. Had he not have had them, I know people at the club think he'd be a regular in the first team by now.

He had interest from 3 top half Championship clubs. They sent scouts to a few under 23's backs at the back end of their season, but probably felt with his injuries he's had he wasn't worth the risk just yet.

Indeed, think it's to prove his fitness over a longer period.
Simpson option taken up on 12:44 - May 18 with 1021 viewsJ2BLUE

Simpson option taken up on 12:41 - May 18 by SitfcB

Is that the whispers? Have seen a couple of people on twitter saying something about Simpson to Peterborough as part of a deal for Taylor.

I think that's one of those where someone mentions it as a possibility and it then bounces between TWTD and Twitter getting more 'def info' each time

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Simpson option taken up on 12:44 - May 18 with 1017 viewsKieran_Knows

Ha, only speculating buh. 'Swap' deals are notoriously hard to do, so I imagine both deals would be separate if they were to happen.

Wouldn't surprise me if Luton came back in for Simpson, now they can't get promoted to the Prem. Think they made an offer for him in January, which has lead to the situation were now in with him.

Simpson option taken up on 12:45 - May 18 with 1021 viewsPhilTWTD

Think it's inevitable speculation as Peterborough definitely among those interested in Simpson. Wouldn't surprise me if he ended up at Luton though.
Login to get fewer ads

Simpson option taken up on 12:45 - May 18 with 1007 viewsKieran_Knows

Simpson option taken up on 12:43 - May 18 by PhilTWTD

Indeed, think it's to prove his fitness over a longer period.

I know the contract he was given last summer was driven by Dyer, as he didn't want the club to lose him.

Simpson option taken up on 12:48 - May 18 with 982 viewswkj

My source hasn't said anything about Simpson related to Taylor - although there may be other firm offers on the table for him.

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Simpson option taken up on 13:00 - May 18 with 847 viewsParky

Simpson option taken up on 12:45 - May 18 by PhilTWTD

Think it's inevitable speculation as Peterborough definitely among those interested in Simpson. Wouldn't surprise me if he ended up at Luton though.

Would take Elijah Adebayo in return for some cash and Simpson. [absolutely no chance, I know]
Simpson option taken up on 13:00 - May 18 with 852 viewsMenton

Simpson option taken up on 12:45 - May 18 by PhilTWTD

Can’t help thinking Posh would be a better move for him. One division up from where he was before Christmas and they have a great record of developing raw strikers. From what I’ve seen he has the raw materials but planets of finessing to happen. Can’t see him starting in the Champ next season.

Gareth McCauley in Dead Man's Shoes
Poll: Which of our strikers will get injured for the Republic of Ireland tomorrow?

Simpson option taken up on 13:12 - May 18 with 755 viewsIllinoisblue

Simpson option taken up on 13:00 - May 18 by Menton

Can’t help thinking Posh would be a better move for him. One division up from where he was before Christmas and they have a great record of developing raw strikers. From what I’ve seen he has the raw materials but planets of finessing to happen. Can’t see him starting in the Champ next season.

If the deal happened, banter era rules would mean Taylor would do his hamstring within five minutes of putting on a Town shirt while Simpson would have 20 goals by xmas.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024