Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Biggest Hunt in Ipswich Spoutting Nonsense Again.. 14:02 - Jun 17 with 894 viewsKievthegreat

https://www.eadt.co.uk/news/ipswich-mp-tom-hunt-on-rwanda-asylum-policy-9041948

Remember it's "Elites", "Anonymous foreign judges" and "aggressive protesters" stopping us. And don't get him started on the lawyers who are using THE LAW to stop us committing illegal acts.
The Biggest Hunt in Ipswich Spoutting Nonsense Again.. on 14:48 - Jun 17 with 813 viewsBlueNomad

I read party manifestos. I do not recall immediate deportation to a country several thousand miles away being included and he has no way of saying it has broad support. The bloke makes stuff up to fit his far right agenda:

"However, we all knew there would be a battle with lawyers and campaigners who are determined to frustrate the attempts of the democratically-elected Government to implement a policy that has secured broad public support."

He also says, "I have received huge levels of emails and letters from constituents who have been angry about the small boat crossings." If he represented Dover I could understand such a claim. It doesn't affect our coast. he is either making this bit up or his supporters in Ipswich are proving how intolerant they are.

Hunt has to go next time.
The Biggest Hunt in Ipswich Spoutting Nonsense Again.. on 14:59 - Jun 17 with 791 viewsfactual_blue

The Biggest Hunt in Ipswich Spoutting Nonsense Again.. on 14:48 - Jun 17 by BlueNomad

I read party manifestos. I do not recall immediate deportation to a country several thousand miles away being included and he has no way of saying it has broad support. The bloke makes stuff up to fit his far right agenda:

"However, we all knew there would be a battle with lawyers and campaigners who are determined to frustrate the attempts of the democratically-elected Government to implement a policy that has secured broad public support."

He also says, "I have received huge levels of emails and letters from constituents who have been angry about the small boat crossings." If he represented Dover I could understand such a claim. It doesn't affect our coast. he is either making this bit up or his supporters in Ipswich are proving how intolerant they are.

Hunt has to go next time.

It's just this rehashed

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Madagascar_Plan

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

The Biggest Hunt in Ipswich Spoutting Nonsense Again.. on 15:13 - Jun 17 with 761 viewsBlueNomad

The Biggest Hunt in Ipswich Spoutting Nonsense Again.. on 14:59 - Jun 17 by factual_blue

It's just this rehashed

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Madagascar_Plan

Sick.

And yet he has cheerleaders in Ipswich.
The Biggest Hunt in Ipswich Spoutting Nonsense Again.. on 16:04 - Jun 17 with 725 viewsSomethingBlue

Should not be allowed to run this stuff in a local paper using the fig leaf of “opinion”. He’s an MP and people will rightly or wrongly see him as an authority. There has to be at least some fact check or adjacent rejoinder otherwise we are in a very bad place. If you agree, tell the EADT.

Blog: The Way Back From Here Will Be Long, But There is a Way

The Biggest Hunt in Ipswich Spoutting Nonsense Again.. on 16:16 - Jun 17 with 693 viewsTrequartista

The Biggest Hunt in Ipswich Spoutting Nonsense Again.. on 16:04 - Jun 17 by SomethingBlue

Should not be allowed to run this stuff in a local paper using the fig leaf of “opinion”. He’s an MP and people will rightly or wrongly see him as an authority. There has to be at least some fact check or adjacent rejoinder otherwise we are in a very bad place. If you agree, tell the EADT.

I don't really see many facts in the piece that are obviously incorrect, only his opinions which I strongly disagree with. Silencing opinions we disagree with is also a very bad place.

Poll: Who do you blame for our failure to progress?

The Biggest Hunt in Ipswich Spoutting Nonsense Again.. on 16:56 - Jun 17 with 648 viewsjeera

The Biggest Hunt in Ipswich Spoutting Nonsense Again.. on 16:16 - Jun 17 by Trequartista

I don't really see many facts in the piece that are obviously incorrect, only his opinions which I strongly disagree with. Silencing opinions we disagree with is also a very bad place.

The entire piece consists of deflection and projection.

Not to mention is misleading in almost every way possible and is clearly deliberately designed to be so.

The EADT shouldn't be acting as a mouthpiece to this utter moron's propaganda.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

The Biggest Hunt in Ipswich Spoutting Nonsense Again.. on 17:08 - Jun 17 with 636 viewsSwansea_Blue

The Biggest Hunt in Ipswich Spoutting Nonsense Again.. on 16:16 - Jun 17 by Trequartista

Well the headline is wrong/misleading for starters. And then it goes downhill from there.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

The Biggest Hunt in Ipswich Spoutting Nonsense Again.. on 17:13 - Jun 17 with 623 viewsKeno

Is he wearing his hat with a bell again?

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Login to get fewer ads

The Biggest Hunt in Ipswich Spoutting Nonsense Again.. on 17:16 - Jun 17 with 618 viewsSwansea_Blue

The Biggest Hunt in Ipswich Spoutting Nonsense Again.. on 16:56 - Jun 17 by jeera

The entire piece consists of deflection and projection.

Not to mention is misleading in almost every way possible and is clearly deliberately designed to be so.

The EADT shouldn't be acting as a mouthpiece to this utter moron's propaganda.

It’s a car crash isn’t it. Not also deflection and projection, but also deceit, logical fallacies, a straw man and simply a wrong understanding of some of the issues.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

The Biggest Hunt in Ipswich Spoutting Nonsense Again.. on 22:42 - Jun 17 with 504 viewsBlueNomad

The Biggest Hunt in Ipswich Spoutting Nonsense Again.. on 17:16 - Jun 17 by Swansea_Blue

It’s a car crash isn’t it. Not also deflection and projection, but also deceit, logical fallacies, a straw man and simply a wrong understanding of some of the issues.

But he knows there are people who will think it is gospel
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024