Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I understand that No 10 have suppressed another story in the Times 09:10 - Jun 30 with 4843 viewsGlasgowBlue

This time about BJ getting a BJ.

Of course it could be blown out if all proportion. Journalism today really does suck.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

I understand that No 10 have suppressed another story in the Times on 09:12 - Jun 30 with 4821 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile

And there was me thinking it was Boris who was on his knees.

Trust the process. Trust Phil.

I understand that No 10 have suppressed another story in the Times on 09:12 - Jun 30 with 4818 viewsDanTheMan

Was in the Private Eye yesterday

Also people, support the Private Eye!

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

I understand that No 10 have suppressed another story in the Times on 09:13 - Jun 30 with 4804 viewsGlasgowBlue

I understand that No 10 have suppressed another story in the Times on 09:12 - Jun 30 by The_Flashing_Smile

And there was me thinking it was Boris who was on his knees.

Since becoming PM he’s let it go to his head.

Iron Lion Zion

I understand that No 10 have suppressed another story in the Times on 09:16 - Jun 30 with 4776 viewsCheltenham_Blue

I understand that No 10 have suppressed another story in the Times on 09:12 - Jun 30 by DanTheMan

Was in the Private Eye yesterday

Also people, support the Private Eye!

Bit of sick came up then.

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

I understand that No 10 have suppressed another story in the Times on 09:34 - Jun 30 with 4691 viewsGlasgowBlue

I understand that No 10 have suppressed another story in the Times on 09:16 - Jun 30 by Cheltenham_Blue

Puts a whole new meaning on the phrase “posh nosh” doesn’t it?

Iron Lion Zion

I understand that No 10 have suppressed another story in the Times on 09:39 - Jun 30 with 4652 viewsKeno

Makes you wonder how Priti Patel became home secretary?

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

I understand that No 10 have suppressed another story in the Times on 09:48 - Jun 30 with 4615 viewsbluelagos

I understand that No 10 have suppressed another story in the Times on 09:39 - Jun 30 by Keno

Makes you wonder how Priti Patel became home secretary?

You mean it wasn't based on her talent?

Poll: This new lockdown poll - what you reckon?

I understand that No 10 have suppressed another story in the Times on 09:56 - Jun 30 with 4593 viewsKeno

I understand that No 10 have suppressed another story in the Times on 09:48 - Jun 30 by bluelagos

You mean it wasn't based on her talent?

Talent for what?

Login to get fewer ads

I understand that No 10 have suppressed another story in the Times on 10:00 - Jun 30 with 4580 viewsbluelagos

I understand that No 10 have suppressed another story in the Times on 09:56 - Jun 30 by Keno

Talent for what?

Well it's not numbers, or the ability to read a script.

I understand that No 10 have suppressed another story in the Times on 10:05 - Jun 30 with 4558 viewsbluelagos

I understand that No 10 have suppressed another story in the Times on 10:00 - Jun 30 by bluelagos

Well it's not numbers, or the ability to read a script.

Though she did get crime down during the first lockdown.

I understand that No 10 have suppressed another story in the Times on 10:39 - Jun 30 with 4433 viewsElderGrizzly

I understand that No 10 have suppressed another story in the Times on 09:16 - Jun 30 by Cheltenham_Blue

Did you swallow it?
I understand that No 10 have suppressed another story in the Times on 10:44 - Jun 30 with 4402 viewstractordownsouth

I understand that No 10 have suppressed another story in the Times on 10:39 - Jun 30 by ElderGrizzly

Did you swallow it?

He's taking a while to reply... wish he'd just spit it out.

Poll: Preferred Lambert replacement?
Blog: No Time to Panic Yet

I understand that No 10 have suppressed another story in the Times on 10:48 - Jun 30 with 4376 viewsKeno

I understand that No 10 have suppressed another story in the Times on 10:44 - Jun 30 by tractordownsouth

He's taking a while to reply... wish he'd just spit it out.

He is probably still feeling a little queasy, the feeling kind of lingers

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024