Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
My partner just made a musical point I can't see beyond... 13:09 - Aug 15 with 876 viewsmonytowbray

That Kiss fans are just Juggalo Boomers.

I hate Kiss so this made me laugh.

TWTD never forgets…
Poll: How close will a TWTD election poll be next to June results?

My partner just made a musical point I can't see beyond... on 13:21 - Aug 15 with 825 viewsStochesStotasBlewe

Mrs SSB likes Kiss. I hate them.
I must call her a jugallo boomer when she rings me tonight.
She’ll think it’s a term of endearment and I’ll get some brownie points.

We have no village green, or a shop. It's very, very quiet. I can walk to the pub.

My partner just made a musical point I can't see beyond... on 13:26 - Aug 15 with 801 viewsmonytowbray

My partner just made a musical point I can't see beyond... on 13:21 - Aug 15 by StochesStotasBlewe

They are a dreadful sh1t for c**nts band though.

TWTD never forgets…

She'd be a Juggalette..... on 13:28 - Aug 15 with 795 viewsBloots

My partner just made a musical point I can't see beyond... on 13:21 - Aug 15 by StochesStotasBlewe

....my missus likes them too.

We went to see them live in Vegas.

It was good fun to be fair.

Elite Level Poster: Elite Level Supporter: Elite Level Human

She'd be a Juggalette..... on 13:31 - Aug 15 with 779 viewsStochesStotasBlewe

She'd be a Juggalette..... on 13:28 - Aug 15 by Bloots

....my missus likes them too.

We went to see them live in Vegas.

It was good fun to be fair.

Juggalette. Got a certain ring to it.

The op is right though. They’re sh1t.

We have no village green, or a shop. It's very, very quiet. I can walk to the pub.

Yeah, not my cup of tea.... on 13:32 - Aug 15 with 772 viewsBloots

She'd be a Juggalette..... on 13:31 - Aug 15 by StochesStotasBlewe

Juggalette. Got a certain ring to it.

The op is right though. They’re sh1t.

...each to their own though.

Elite Level Poster: Elite Level Supporter: Elite Level Human

My partner just made a musical point I can't see beyond... on 13:33 - Aug 15 with 774 viewsDubtractor

Dreadful band.

And that's coming from someone who grew up on rock music, including some objectively bad music.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

My partner just made a musical point I can't see beyond... on 13:37 - Aug 15 with 761 viewsclive_baker

I can't think of Kiss without thinking of that Channel 4 show School of Rock which featured Gene Simmons. I don't normally watch stuff like that but for whatever reason I did when it was aired, perhaps as it was relatively local up in Lowestoft. Proved to be the springboard for 'Lil Chris' of course. Terribly sad the subsequent mental health challenges he faced.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

My partner just made a musical point I can't see beyond... on 14:02 - Aug 15 with 719 viewsTangledupin_Blue

Juggalo boomers or jugallo boomers... you youngsters speak a different language these days. What does it mean?

Poll: Which Two Will Gain Automatic Promotion?

Login to get fewer ads

My partner just made a musical point I can't see beyond... on 14:04 - Aug 15 with 710 viewsmonytowbray

My partner just made a musical point I can't see beyond... on 13:37 - Aug 15 by clive_baker

I can't think of Kiss without thinking of that Channel 4 show School of Rock which featured Gene Simmons. I don't normally watch stuff like that but for whatever reason I did when it was aired, perhaps as it was relatively local up in Lowestoft. Proved to be the springboard for 'Lil Chris' of course. Terribly sad the subsequent mental health challenges he faced.

I'm pretty sure I once skated with him in Lowestoft a couple of years before that show aired.

GS was a total bellend in that. Then there's this which is just LOL.

TWTD never forgets…

My partner just made a musical point I can't see beyond... on 14:14 - Aug 15 with 700 viewsBlueBoots

1) If Kiss didn't exist, neither would this...

2) Twisted Sister

Poll: My morning poo-poo took 3 flushes to clear. Who do I call?

My partner just made a musical point I can't see beyond... on 14:14 - Aug 15 with 698 viewsclive_baker

My partner just made a musical point I can't see beyond... on 14:04 - Aug 15 by monytowbray

I'm pretty sure I once skated with him in Lowestoft a couple of years before that show aired.

GS was a total bellend in that. Then there's this which is just LOL.

My partner just made a musical point I can't see beyond... on 14:21 - Aug 15 with 685 viewsBlueastheycome

My partner just made a musical point I can't see beyond... on 13:37 - Aug 15 by clive_baker

Yep. Was filmed when I was a student there and I even make a few cameo appearances in the program.
My partner just made a musical point I can't see beyond... on 14:24 - Aug 15 with 669 viewsclive_baker

My partner just made a musical point I can't see beyond... on 14:21 - Aug 15 by Blueastheycome

Yep. Was filmed when I was a student there and I even make a few cameo appearances in the program.

I thought you made the show what it was. Can I have a signed photo?

My partner just made a musical point I can't see beyond... on 14:33 - Aug 15 with 655 viewssyntaxerror

My partner just made a musical point I can't see beyond... on 14:02 - Aug 15 by Tangledupin_Blue

Juggalo boomers or jugallo boomers... you youngsters speak a different language these days. What does it mean?

Juggalo / Jugalette is what super-fans of Insane Clown Posse call themselves.
Thought it died out years ago.
My partner just made a musical point I can't see beyond... on 14:37 - Aug 15 with 641 viewsBlueastheycome

My partner just made a musical point I can't see beyond... on 14:24 - Aug 15 by clive_baker

I thought you made the show what it was. Can I have a signed photo?

For sure. I’ll have my assistant get in touch with you to arrange for one to be sent out to you.
My partner just made a musical point I can't see beyond... on 15:48 - Aug 15 with 567 viewsmonytowbray

My partner just made a musical point I can't see beyond... on 14:33 - Aug 15 by syntaxerror

Juggalo / Jugalette is what super-fans of Insane Clown Posse call themselves.
Thought it died out years ago.

Somehow not, despite the fact half their fan base really REALLY like meth and sugary drinks.

TWTD never forgets…

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024