Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Short verdict from a Plymouth-supporting colleague 21:14 - Sep 1 with 2814 viewsSomethingBlue

"Camara such a class act — £500k is daylight robbery".

Fairly excited by this one the more I think about it; definitely caught my eye on the few times I've seen him play a whole game.

Blog: The Way Back From Here Will Be Long, But There is a Way

Short verdict from a Plymouth-supporting colleague on 23:44 - Sep 1 with 2298 viewsmadmouse1959

This signing could make all the difference to our season.. With our latest signings... I'm just wondering where Kayden Jackson fits in with getting game time.

shampoo dave

Short verdict from a Plymouth-supporting colleague on 00:05 - Sep 2 with 2225 viewsBiGDonnie

Lovely.

Where do you see him fitting in? Who misses out? I know we'll rotate a lot but do you think it'll be a Morsy/Camara midfield for the most part?

COYBs
Poll: Is it too soon to sack Hurst?

Short verdict from a Plymouth-supporting colleague on 00:31 - Sep 2 with 2144 viewschicoazul

Having seen his interview where he was clearly very nervous and slightly struggled with his English he is now my favourite player. Seems like an absolutely lovely young African fella.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Short verdict from a Plymouth-supporting colleague on 00:32 - Sep 2 with 2141 viewschicoazul

Short verdict from a Plymouth-supporting colleague on 00:05 - Sep 2 by BiGDonnie

Lovely.

Where do you see him fitting in? Who misses out? I know we'll rotate a lot but do you think it'll be a Morsy/Camara midfield for the most part?

Can’t see Morsy Evans being broken up anytime soon given our form. They seem to be untouchable right now.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Short verdict from a Plymouth-supporting colleague on 01:04 - Sep 2 with 2086 viewsTerra_Farma

Short verdict from a Plymouth-supporting colleague on 00:31 - Sep 2 by chicoazul

Having seen his interview where he was clearly very nervous and slightly struggled with his English he is now my favourite player. Seems like an absolutely lovely young African fella.

He certainly comes across like a genuine lad.

Watching his highlights - he has great feet for a big lad and doesn't seem to give the ball away cheaply.
Short verdict from a Plymouth-supporting colleague on 01:14 - Sep 2 with 2064 viewsRyorry

Just out of interest, what's the "settling in" set-up like these days SB, do you happen to know? Are quality rentals found for new players' initial few months, or is it hotels? (no doubt it's different for single younger guys than the older ones with families).

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Short verdict from a Plymouth-supporting colleague on 05:21 - Sep 2 with 1807 viewstextbackup

Short verdict from a Plymouth-supporting colleague on 23:44 - Sep 1 by madmouse1959

This signing could make all the difference to our season.. With our latest signings... I'm just wondering where Kayden Jackson fits in with getting game time.

In the under 23’s hopefully

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Short verdict from a Plymouth-supporting colleague on 07:37 - Sep 2 with 1416 viewsStewart27

Short verdict from a Plymouth-supporting colleague on 23:44 - Sep 1 by madmouse1959

Further down the pecking order.

Jackson was only ever cover anyway.
Login to get fewer ads

Short verdict from a Plymouth-supporting colleague on 08:25 - Sep 2 with 1150 viewsBlueandTruesince82

Short verdict from a Plymouth-supporting colleague on 00:31 - Sep 2 by chicoazul

Oooohhhhhh young man

Poll: Will Phil ever confirm we are actually close on a signing ever again

Short verdict from a Plymouth-supporting colleague on 09:26 - Sep 2 with 950 viewsStokieBlue

Short verdict from a Plymouth-supporting colleague on 05:21 - Sep 2 by textbackup

In the under 23’s hopefully

The posting around Jackson is horrible, just like Wally you write him off whenever he is selected before he even kicks a ball and you've been proven wrong many times.

The behaviour of both of you towards one of our players is very weird.

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

Short verdict from a Plymouth-supporting colleague on 09:28 - Sep 2 with 929 viewsStokieBlue

Jackson is a completely different player to those we have just signed so it makes no difference, when the match suits his attributes then McKenna will play him in the same way he would before the signings.

The whole concept of a "pecking order" is far less relevant under McKenna as he bases things on how he thinks we can hurt the opposition rather than who is next in an established order.

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024