Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Better Call Saul 11:48 - Sep 13 with 1228 viewsblueasfook

Now the series has finished I have decided to watch it (I like to binge watch a series and cant be bothered waiting for a weekly episode).

I am really enjoying it. Am on season 3 at the moment. Great to get to know the character of Jimmy McGill better. His brother Chuck is a real piece of work isn't he!

Elite Poster. TWTD Hottest Poster (1999, 2000, 2001).
Poll: How do you think season will end for us?

Better Call Saul on 11:49 - Sep 13 with 1201 viewsGlasgowBlue

Although in hindsight Chuck knew Jimmy was easily corruptible and ill suited to the law.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Better Call Saul on 11:51 - Sep 13 with 1189 viewsDecageBruce

I've done the same but just started season 2. Very much enjoying it and interested to see how Mikes character progresses as well
Better Call Saul on 11:53 - Sep 13 with 1178 viewsblueasfook

Better Call Saul on 11:49 - Sep 13 by GlasgowBlue

Although in hindsight Chuck knew Jimmy was easily corruptible and ill suited to the law.

Yeah but to actively seek to get your own brother booted out of the profession was a bit low. Chuck never even gave him a chance and blocked him at the earliest opportunity (Objecting to him getting a job at HHM when he first qualified).

Better Call Saul on 11:54 - Sep 13 with 1146 viewsDarth_Koont

Better Call Saul on 11:49 - Sep 13 by GlasgowBlue

Chuck’s version of the law anyway.

Pronouns: He/Him

Better Call Saul on 11:57 - Sep 13 with 1148 viewsblueasfook

Better Call Saul on 11:51 - Sep 13 by DecageBruce

I've done the same but just started season 2. Very much enjoying it and interested to see how Mikes character progresses as well

Yes Mike's story is interesting too.

Better Call Saul on 12:04 - Sep 13 with 1120 viewsRomeo4

It’s a brilliant programme. Actually a bit jealous that you still have it to watch. I’ve just finished the final season and can confirm it just keeps getting better and better. Enjoy
Better Call Saul on 12:17 - Sep 13 with 1080 viewsFunge

Genuinely envious of those, like yourself, that are enjoying the show for the first time.

No spoilers, but the story builds and builds; it's just superbly shot television.
Better Call Saul on 12:24 - Sep 13 with 1064 viewsblueasfook

Better Call Saul on 12:17 - Sep 13 by Funge

Genuinely envious of those, like yourself, that are enjoying the show for the first time.

No spoilers, but the story builds and builds; it's just superbly shot television.

Ideally, it would be better not to have seen Breaking Bad first. Watching Better Call Saul and then Breaking Bad would be the best way to watch these two great series.

Login to get fewer ads

Better Call Saul on 12:34 - Sep 13 with 1014 viewsGlasgowBlue

Better Call Saul on 12:24 - Sep 13 by blueasfook

Ideally, it would be better not to have seen Breaking Bad first. Watching Better Call Saul and then Breaking Bad would be the best way to watch these two great series.

Chronologically yes. But it’s so much fun seeing those Breaking Bad Easter eggs in BCS.

You know where Sal ends up. Seeing that journey knowing how it ends makes it even better.

Iron Lion Zion

Better Call Saul on 12:42 - Sep 13 with 997 viewsblueasfook

Better Call Saul on 12:34 - Sep 13 by GlasgowBlue

Chronologically yes. But it’s so much fun seeing those Breaking Bad Easter eggs in BCS.

You know where Sal ends up. Seeing that journey knowing how it ends makes it even better.

True, it was fun to come across Ken (BMW guy) again when Jimmy and Kim scammed him in the bar.

Better Call Saul on 12:54 - Sep 13 with 926 viewsmonytowbray

It’s beautiful as every character in it is deeply flawed, but Saul/Jimmy is the only one who genuinely embraces it. He’s disliked as he shows everyone for what they really are.

TWTD never forgets…
Poll: How close will a TWTD election poll be next to June results?

Better Call Saul on 13:50 - Sep 13 with 815 viewsiamatractorboy

One week I was hating Chuck and sympathising with Jimmy, the next week it completely flipped and I was disgusted at Jimmy and rooting for Chuck. Superbly written series.
Better Call Saul on 13:56 - Sep 13 with 783 viewsblueasfook

Better Call Saul on 13:50 - Sep 13 by iamatractorboy

One week I was hating Chuck and sympathising with Jimmy, the next week it completely flipped and I was disgusted at Jimmy and rooting for Chuck. Superbly written series.

Yes, I just watched the episode where he (Jimmy)is getting desperate for the money from the Sandpiper case so he turns all the other old people against the old lady who first brought about the class action.

Thoroughly despicable!

Better Call Saul on 14:11 - Sep 13 with 733 viewsGlasgowBlue

Better Call Saul on 12:42 - Sep 13 by blueasfook

True, it was fun to come across Ken (BMW guy) again when Jimmy and Kim scammed him in the bar.

Shhhhhhhh11111111t. I missed that one. Of course it's the same bloke and I never noticed.

I'm gong to have to watch that again now.

So many easter eggs.

Iron Lion Zion

Better Call Saul on 14:21 - Sep 13 with 711 viewsblueasfook

Better Call Saul on 14:11 - Sep 13 by GlasgowBlue

Shhhhhhhh11111111t. I missed that one. Of course it's the same bloke and I never noticed.

I'm gong to have to watch that again now.

So many easter eggs.

I recognised him by his bluetooth earpiece that he was always wearing.

I then looked up the clip from Breaking Bad and indeed it was the same guy!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024