Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Chambo the only ex-Ipswich player starting for Col U today 15:34 - Mar 25 with 2059 viewsIllinoisblue

The times they are a changing

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Chambo the only ex-Ipswich player starting for Col U today on 15:41 - Mar 25 with 2011 viewsWestover

And only two on the bench.
Chambo the only ex-Ipswich player starting for Col U today on 15:55 - Mar 25 with 1967 viewsSharkey

Chambo the only ex-Ipswich player starting for Col U today on 15:41 - Mar 25 by Westover

And only two on the bench.

One on the bench, - Sears. (Tom Smith is the reserve keeper, on loan from Arsenal. Tommy Smith is away with N.Z.)
Chambo the only ex-Ipswich player starting for Col U today on 16:00 - Mar 25 with 1932 viewsFrimleyBlue

Who's our next batch of players to sign for them to stay in the area but play footy

KVY
Keogh?
Penney?
Jackson - can imagine he'll end up there in a couple years
Donacien

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

Chambo the only ex-Ipswich player starting for Col U today on 16:06 - Mar 25 with 1905 viewsmonty_radio

Chambo the only ex-Ipswich player starting for Col U today on 16:00 - Mar 25 by FrimleyBlue

Who's our next batch of players to sign for them to stay in the area but play footy

KVY
Keogh?
Penney?
Donacien

I think Col U are currently some way off being a destination for 29 year-old Donacien, until recently first choice, if not near to first on the teamsheet for top-end L1 club.

Blog: Too Many Suspects? – A Swede Ramble

Chambo the only ex-Ipswich player starting for Col U today on 16:12 - Mar 25 with 1873 viewsFrimleyBlue

Chambo the only ex-Ipswich player starting for Col U today on 16:06 - Mar 25 by monty_radio

I think Col U are currently some way off being a destination for 29 year-old Donacien, until recently first choice, if not near to first on the teamsheet for top-end L1 club.

hadn't realised he was only 29, wow. Another couple years for us then.

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

Chambo the only ex-Ipswich player starting for Col U today on 18:09 - Mar 25 with 1671 viewsNthQldITFC

Chambo the only ex-Ipswich player starting for Col U today on 15:55 - Mar 25 by Sharkey

One on the bench, - Sears. (Tom Smith is the reserve keeper, on loan from Arsenal. Tommy Smith is away with N.Z.)

Not another one!

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

Chambo the only ex-Ipswich player starting for Col U today on 18:33 - Mar 25 with 1605 viewsfranz_tyson

Chambo the only ex-Ipswich player starting for Col U today on 18:09 - Mar 25 by NthQldITFC

Not another one!

Is it confirmed that Tom(my) Smith is the most common footballers name ever?Seems like there's been loads of them.
Only ever come across ONE Ian Handysides or ONE John Bumstead, though.

BTW... what's happened to Skusey?
Chambo the only ex-Ipswich player starting for Col U today on 17:32 - Mar 27 with 1152 viewsSharkey

Chambo the only ex-Ipswich player starting for Col U today on 16:00 - Mar 25 by FrimleyBlue

KVY
Keogh?
Penney?
Donacien

Johny Williams, according to the paper
Login to get fewer ads

Chambo the only ex-Ipswich player starting for Col U today on 13:18 - Mar 28 with 793 viewsNo_Moore_Kieffer

Chambo the only ex-Ipswich player starting for Col U today on 18:33 - Mar 25 by franz_tyson

Is it confirmed that Tom(my) Smith is the most common footballers name ever?Seems like there's been loads of them.
Only ever come across ONE Ian Handysides or ONE John Bumstead, though.

BTW... what's happened to Skusey?

Skuse is injured at minute. Could do with him back, really, he's been excellent this season.

Tommy Smith away with NZ, Judge injured, Nouble moved to Tranmere, Eastman out on loan, Huws fit I believe but may have a minor knock as usually on the bench. There's been a few!
Chambo the only ex-Ipswich player starting for Col U today on 16:53 - Mar 28 with 662 viewsSharkey

Chambo the only ex-Ipswich player starting for Col U today on 13:18 - Mar 28 by No_Moore_Kieffer

Skuse is injured at minute. Could do with him back, really, he's been excellent this season.

Tommy Smith away with NZ, Judge injured, Nouble moved to Tranmere, Eastman out on loan, Huws fit I believe but may have a minor knock as usually on the bench. There's been a few!

I think as you probably know, Noublé was to Torquay.
Chambo the only ex-Ipswich player starting for Col U today on 12:43 - Mar 29 with 486 viewsNo_Moore_Kieffer

Chambo the only ex-Ipswich player starting for Col U today on 16:53 - Mar 28 by Sharkey

I think as you probably know, Noublé was to Torquay.

Yeah, Torquay, sorry. Not sure where Tranmere came from. Probably post-game reading and looking at the numbers, but Nouble certainly didn't appear in any of them 😂
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024