Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Leicester 15:53 - May 8 with 2515 viewsWickets

In all sorts of trouble 3 down at HT at Fulham next 2 games Liverpool and Newcastle .
Leicester on 16:01 - May 8 with 2445 viewsWeWereZombies

Looking more likely that they will keep Hirst for the Second Division season ahead now.

Poll: What was in Wes Burns' imaginary cup of tea ?

Leicester on 16:01 - May 8 with 2439 viewsIllinoisblue

Absolute insanity that Leicester went for a budgie failure to save them.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Leicester on 16:03 - May 8 with 2415 viewsgainsboroughblue

Leicester fans are really hating on Maddison right now. Body language and attitude a disgrace apparently.

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

Leicester on 16:07 - May 8 with 2375 viewsWickets

Leicester on 16:01 - May 8 by WeWereZombies

Looking more likely that they will keep Hirst for the Second Division season ahead now.

Not sure that's right , think Phil was suggesting they would be more likely to sell if they got relegated . Also he seemed to be suggesting he is open to the move .
Leicester on 16:10 - May 8 with 2347 viewsgainsboroughblue

4-0 now. What a mess they are.

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

Leicester on 16:20 - May 8 with 2244 viewsronnyd

Leicester on 16:10 - May 8 by gainsboroughblue

4-0 now. What a mess they are.

Fightback?
Leicester on 16:21 - May 8 with 2234 viewsWeWereZombies

Leicester on 16:20 - May 8 by ronnyd

Fightback?

You need some fight to do that, sounds like they don't have any.

Leicester on 16:25 - May 8 with 2216 viewsronnyd

Leicester on 16:21 - May 8 by WeWereZombies

You need some fight to do that, sounds like they don't have any.

Drawing the second half, so far.
Login to get fewer ads

Leicester on 16:28 - May 8 with 2193 viewsITFC_Jenx

Leicester on 16:07 - May 8 by Wickets

Not sure that's right , think Phil was suggesting they would be more likely to sell if they got relegated . Also he seemed to be suggesting he is open to the move .

Would Leicester not want to sell to a rival in the same division though?
Leicester on 16:30 - May 8 with 2187 viewsle2blue

Leicester on 16:28 - May 8 by ITFC_Jenx

Would Leicester not want to sell to a rival in the same division though?

They want to sell him even when they go down. They will not be using a player who so far has not been a success in the Championship (Rotherham and Blackburn), they will be shopping at a different level to what we can and will be looking for proven players, word locally is that they want Viktor Gyokeres at Coventry.
Leicester on 16:33 - May 8 with 2134 viewsWeWereZombies

Leicester on 16:25 - May 8 by ronnyd

Drawing the second half, so far.

And could have been winning it but the penalty was saved, and now they have shipped another and are losing the second half. Two Cottagers on a chance of a hat trick too...

Leicester on 16:33 - May 8 with 2130 viewsMullet

Leicester on 16:30 - May 8 by le2blue

They want to sell him even when they go down. They will not be using a player who so far has not been a success in the Championship (Rotherham and Blackburn), they will be shopping at a different level to what we can and will be looking for proven players, word locally is that they want Viktor Gyokeres at Coventry.

Yeah, I can't imagine with parachute payments and lots of saleable assets they'll want Hirst at all. Especially as they probably won't see us as rivals either.

It's interesting to see what they and the other relegated sides will spend.

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

Leicester on 16:39 - May 8 with 2068 viewscbower

Leicester on 16:33 - May 8 by Mullet

Yeah, I can't imagine with parachute payments and lots of saleable assets they'll want Hirst at all. Especially as they probably won't see us as rivals either.

Wasn't there talk of an option to buy in his loan agreement at Blackburn? Thought I had read £12 million somewhere but I may have dreamed that!

bluescouser

Leicester on 16:51 - May 8 with 2001 viewsronnyd

Leicester on 16:33 - May 8 by WeWereZombies

And could have been winning it but the penalty was saved, and now they have shipped another and are losing the second half. Two Cottagers on a chance of a hat trick too...

5-3 is a dangerous scoreline.
Leicester on 16:55 - May 8 with 1977 viewscbower

Leicester on 16:33 - May 8 by Mullet

Wasn't there talk of an option to buy in his loan agreement at Blackburn? Thought I had read £12 million somewhere but I may have dreamed that!

bluescouser

Leicester on 16:57 - May 8 with 1952 viewsWeWereZombies

Leicester on 16:51 - May 8 by ronnyd

5-3 is a dangerous scoreline.

But not a dangerous result...

Do agree with the comment on the BBC Live feed that it is fair play to Leicester supporters to stay on at the game instead of leaving early to beat the traffic.

Leicester on 17:02 - May 8 with 1888 viewsronnyd

Leicester on 16:57 - May 8 by WeWereZombies

But not a dangerous result...

Do agree with the comment on the BBC Live feed that it is fair play to Leicester supporters to stay on at the game instead of leaving early to beat the traffic.

Yes, fair play to them for that.
Leicester on 17:06 - May 8 with 1872 viewsTractorCam

Deserved for sacking Rodgers for Dean Smith, awful turnover.

Poll: An interesting day for our politicians, but which one is worse?

Leicester on 20:57 - May 8 with 1687 viewsWickets

Leicester on 16:55 - May 8 by cbower

Think we were quoted £5mill pre season Phill seems to feel we could get him for around £3mill . This is from memory but think those were the figures .
Leicester on 22:26 - May 8 with 1571 viewsBouncebackIpswich

We are absolutely horrendois and have pissed away a golden chance to establish ourselves as a top 10 prem side for many years through 3 years of mismanagement. Both Rodgers and at board level. We deserve all the years ahead in the Championship that are waiting us.

Silver lining this year for me is of course Ipswich going up. I reckon you'll take 4 points off us next year and finish a couple of places higher.
Leicester on 22:38 - May 8 with 1539 viewsSimonds92

Leicester on 16:30 - May 8 by le2blue

I assume all players have a relegation clause in their contracts too so potentially means he wont be on as astronomical wages as he might be in the prem.
Leicester on 22:47 - May 8 with 1494 viewsDeano69

Leicester on 16:07 - May 8 by Wickets

Having seen him so well integrated into the squad, he looks like he would sign in a heartbeat.

Poll: What view setting do you use for TWTD

Leicester on 05:29 - May 9 with 1307 viewsKing_of_Portman_Rd

As already said previously he’s not a proven championship player for them to hang their hat on for a promotion push.
They are in desperate need of money and if (as rumoured) we offer £3m then I’m sure they would be open to that sort of offer as it frees up space and most importantly gives them so money to spend as I don’t think he was going to be in their plans regardless
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024