Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
In praise of Blue Action and all who keep singing when we’re down 07:28 - Sep 27 with 2474 viewssatsuma

Second goal goes in to Wolves and Blue Action carried on with their song. Worked as a collective shrug of the shoulders and some positive reinforcement for the players.

It was the same with the Cardiff match.
Good work to all who help build on this
In praise of Blue Action and all who keep singing when we’re down on 07:31 - Sep 27 with 2449 viewsSwansea_Blue

It probably more important than people realise. Compare that to how Southampton fans started with the collective groans after about the first 10 minutes. That negativity can’t lift the players.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

In praise of Blue Action and all who keep singing when we’re down on 07:49 - Sep 27 with 2363 viewsbudgiebasher

Blue Action are great - they’ve definitely played their part in our revival. Love their flags and banners as well

Poll: Who should be the next manager of ITFC

In praise of Blue Action and all who keep singing when we’re down on 10:51 - Sep 27 with 2160 viewsBlue_Order

That’s what it’s all about. Back the team for 90 minutes, and even more when they need you most.
In praise of Blue Action and all who keep singing when we’re down on 11:36 - Sep 27 with 2077 viewsLeBlue

In praise of Blue Action and all who keep singing when we’re down on 10:51 - Sep 27 by Blue_Order

That’s what it’s all about. Back the team for 90 minutes, and even more when they need you most.

I was in Block A on Saturday and it was just awesome. Blackburn's goals did not lead to any stop or pause in the singing, it was just as though it didn't matter that they had scored.

Buoyant and positive from the 1st minute to the 97th!

Well done, loved it.
In praise of Blue Action and all who keep singing when we’re down on 12:09 - Sep 27 with 1991 viewsBluespeed225

In praise of Blue Action and all who keep singing when we’re down on 10:51 - Sep 27 by Blue_Order

I looked along The Cobbold during one of the songs, clappers right along to the Wolves fans, even in the posh seats! Excellent stuff.
In praise of Blue Action and all who keep singing when we’re down on 12:16 - Sep 27 with 1956 viewsNthQldITFC

I'm sure you good people would do that anyway, but am I right in thinking that MA and the club have encouraged and helped you (and still are)? The positivity and synergy in this club right now seems to be immense, and you mob are a big part of that. Thanks.

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

In praise of Blue Action and all who keep singing when we’re down on 13:46 - Sep 27 with 1777 viewspennblue

are they reserving seats at away games for singers to congregate at all?

Seemed a good chunk were together at Southampton, was that by chance or pre-organised. Important to get at the back so you can use the roof.

Poll: How are we going to try and undermine the manager today?

In praise of Blue Action and all who keep singing when we’re down on 15:59 - Sep 27 with 1618 viewsMatt_Netherlands

Not Blue Action related per se, but what was all this about…?

Login to get fewer ads

In praise of Blue Action and all who keep singing when we’re down on 16:17 - Sep 27 with 1578 viewsChampionsofInnsbruck

In praise of Blue Action and all who keep singing when we’re down on 15:59 - Sep 27 by Matt_Netherlands

First I have heard of that.
In praise of Blue Action and all who keep singing when we’re down on 16:35 - Sep 27 with 1556 viewsBlue_Order

In praise of Blue Action and all who keep singing when we’re down on 15:59 - Sep 27 by Matt_Netherlands

A group of pished up teenagers at the back for some reason decided to rip a seat out and throw it down the stand. Some of our lot went up to ask them wtf they were doing and then stewards/police got involved.

They’re not usually in the section - midweek cup games seem to bring out the gremlins.
In praise of Blue Action and all who keep singing when we’re down on 21:22 - Sep 27 with 1312 viewsSlambo

In praise of Blue Action and all who keep singing when we’re down on 13:46 - Sep 27 by pennblue

are they reserving seats at away games for singers to congregate at all?

Seemed a good chunk were together at Southampton, was that by chance or pre-organised. Important to get at the back so you can use the roof.

They have done for us in the past. It's the way forward really, and I don't know why clubs don't do it as standard: every away allocation has, say, 200 'singing seats' located centrally at the back. Everybody who wants to sing (and stand) gets one of those, everybody else gets the standard. Would solve so many problems...

UPPA TOWEN!
Blog: Consumer Rights

In praise of Blue Action and all who keep singing when we’re down on 21:45 - Sep 27 with 1273 viewsNthQldITFC

In praise of Blue Action and all who keep singing when we’re down on 16:35 - Sep 27 by Blue_Order

A group of pished up teenagers at the back for some reason decided to rip a seat out and throw it down the stand. Some of our lot went up to ask them wtf they were doing and then stewards/police got involved.

They’re not usually in the section - midweek cup games seem to bring out the gremlins.

Little gits!

Some of those seats have been there since Millwall '96!

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024