Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Big slice of luck with the offside call at the end 21:54 - Sep 26 with 3267 viewspatrickswell

but to come from 2-0 down to win against a Premier League side, and with a strike like Taylor’s to clinch it, is tremendous.

What stories our club is currently writing, may there be many more chapters to come.
Big slice of luck with the offside call at the end on 21:55 - Sep 26 with 3229 viewsitfc_bucks

Looked offside on the replay.
Big slice of luck with the offside call at the end on 21:56 - Sep 26 with 3203 viewsCheltenham_Blue

Not luck at all. The fella that stabbed it over the line was offside.
Commentary was looking at the wrong player.

Even if they had scored I was totally confident we would win the shoot out.

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

Big slice of luck with the offside call at the end on 21:56 - Sep 26 with 3196 viewsIllinoisblue

Yep got away with one there, but fk ‘em cos the ref and linos missed some very clear calls for us. COYB!

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Big slice of luck with the offside call at the end on 22:03 - Sep 26 with 3089 viewsSteve_M

Made up for the foul on Hirst not given 20 seconds beforehand at the start of that move.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Big slice of luck with the offside call at the end on 22:19 - Sep 26 with 2945 viewsbournemouthblue

Big slice of luck with the offside call at the end on 21:55 - Sep 26 by itfc_bucks

Looked offside on the replay.

As said above, it looked offside on the replays so definitely the right call

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: Rate this transfer window

Big slice of luck with the offside call at the end on 22:25 - Sep 26 with 2873 viewsGeoffSentence

Looked clearly offside to me, one of those player coming back from an offside position. I thought it was well offside before it was called. No luck whatsoever.

Well deserved win.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Big slice of luck with the offside call at the end on 22:26 - Sep 26 with 2858 viewsFrimleyBlue

Was it the original header or the finish off the bar that was offside?

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

Big slice of luck with the offside call at the end on 22:27 - Sep 26 with 2841 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile

Big slice of luck with the offside call at the end on 22:25 - Sep 26 by GeoffSentence

Looked clearly offside to me, one of those player coming back from an offside position. I thought it was well offside before it was called. No luck whatsoever.

Well deserved win.

I thought there were potentially two offside.

Trust the process. Trust Phil.

Login to get fewer ads

Big slice of luck with the offside call at the end on 22:29 - Sep 26 with 2809 viewsGeoffSentence

Big slice of luck with the offside call at the end on 22:27 - Sep 26 by The_Flashing_Smile

me too

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Big slice of luck with the offside call at the end on 22:31 - Sep 26 with 2757 viewsVic

Big slice of luck with the offside call at the end on 22:27 - Sep 26 by The_Flashing_Smile

Looking again I think I saw three players offside tbh.

Poll: Right now, who would you rather have as Prime Minister?

Big slice of luck with the offside call at the end on 22:32 - Sep 26 with 2743 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile

Big slice of luck with the offside call at the end on 22:31 - Sep 26 by Vic

Could've been 4 or 5.

Big slice of luck with the offside call at the end on 22:33 - Sep 26 with 2718 viewsFtnfwest

I think although only just that the ‘scorer’ and maybe three others were all offside
Big slice of luck with the offside call at the end on 22:52 - Sep 26 with 2607 viewsAsa

Was bang in line with it.

Silva was well off when he came back to flick the header goalwards.

Some of the offsides against us were mad. Every time Wolves put their hands up. One ball to Hirst second half saw him move half a yard to receive the ball and he was flagged with three Wolves players several yards behind him.

Some very odd offside calls but that one was bang on.
Big slice of luck with the offside call at the end on 12:23 - Sep 27 with 2259 viewsBluespeed225

Any offside that goes our way I take as payback for Clive Thomas in 1975.
Big slice of luck with the offside call at the end on 16:00 - Sep 27 with 1985 viewshoppy

Big slice of luck with the offside call at the end on 22:32 - Sep 26 by The_Flashing_Smile

Could've been 4 or 5.

Maybe 7.

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Big slice of luck with the offside call at the end on 16:05 - Sep 27 with 1961 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile

Big slice of luck with the offside call at the end on 16:00 - Sep 27 by hoppy

Maybe 7.

It potentially looks like all their outfield players were offside, from a certain viewpoint.

Big slice of luck with the offside call at the end on 16:06 - Sep 27 with 1959 viewsITFC_Forever

Big slice of luck with the offside call at the end on 21:56 - Sep 26 by Illinoisblue

Yep got away with one there, but fk ‘em cos the ref and linos missed some very clear calls for us. COYB!

We should have had a nailed on penalty for the foul on Humphries on about 80 minutes.
It was a clear foul, and in the penalty box, so it should be a penalty... anywhere else on the pitch it would be a free kick, certainly by last night's ref's standards. It doesn't (shouldn't) need to be more of a foul in the penalty box.

P 1126, W 502, D 288, L 336, F 1711, A 1360
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

Big slice of luck with the offside call at the end on 16:09 - Sep 27 with 1947 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile

Big slice of luck with the offside call at the end on 16:06 - Sep 27 by ITFC_Forever

We should have had a nailed on penalty for the foul on Humphries on about 80 minutes.
It was a clear foul, and in the penalty box, so it should be a penalty... anywhere else on the pitch it would be a free kick, certainly by last night's ref's standards. It doesn't (shouldn't) need to be more of a foul in the penalty box.

That's the second one this season where you feel like the ref didn't give it because our player wasn't getting the ball. But that shouldn't matter. As you say, a foul's a foul.

Big slice of luck with the offside call at the end on 16:15 - Sep 27 with 1909 viewsLankHenners

Big slice of luck with the offside call at the end on 16:06 - Sep 27 by ITFC_Forever

Right in line with the lino on that side who may as well been playing for Wolves. Gave absolutely nothing our way despite multiple instances of Wolves defenders trying to rip the shirts of the likes of Ladapo and Hirst all night.

Williams got clattered just outside the box as well in a similar manner to Humphreys having got the the ball first but again nothing given. Very inconsistent reffing last night all told, started off with a couple of yellows for late-ish tackles then by the end of the game seemed to be guesswork as to what counted as a foul or not.
[Post edited 27 Sep 2023 16:39]

Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand.
Poll: What is Celina's problem?

Big slice of luck with the offside call at the end on 16:35 - Sep 27 with 1852 viewsSteve_M

Big slice of luck with the offside call at the end on 16:15 - Sep 27 by LankHenners

Right in line with the lino on that side who may as well been playing for Wolves. Gave absolutely nothing our way despite multiple instances of Wolves defenders trying to rip the shirts of the likes of Ladapo and Hirst all night.

Williams got clattered just outside the box as well in a similar manner to Humphreys having got the the ball first but again nothing given. Very inconsistent reffing last night all told, started off with a couple of yellows for late-ish tackles then by the end of the game seemed to be guesswork as to what counted as a foul or not.
[Post edited 27 Sep 2023 16:39]

The late challenge on Edmundson, again long after the ball had gone, not being a booking was another mystifying one (on the tv view at least).

The worst bit of shirt-pulling was the one on Hirst at the end after the disallowed goal. He still ran about 10 metres but not a foul.....

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Big slice of luck with the offside call at the end on 16:59 - Sep 27 with 1792 viewsWickets

Big slice of luck with the offside call at the end on 22:31 - Sep 26 by Vic

Yer the flag was up very early maybe about the same time as it hits the bar .
Big slice of luck with the offside call at the end on 19:06 - Sep 27 with 1652 viewsGeomorph

Big slice of luck with the offside call at the end on 22:52 - Sep 26 by Asa

Was bang in line with it.

Silva was well off when he came back to flick the header goalwards.

Some of the offsides against us were mad. Every time Wolves put their hands up. One ball to Hirst second half saw him move half a yard to receive the ball and he was flagged with three Wolves players several yards behind him.

Some very odd offside calls but that one was bang on.

Oneil made an absolute arse of himself whinging about it.. at least 2 potentially offside
Big slice of luck with the offside call at the end on 21:09 - Sep 27 with 1544 viewsNutkins_Return

Big slice of luck with the offside call at the end on 21:56 - Sep 26 by Cheltenham_Blue

Not luck at all. The fella that stabbed it over the line was offside.
Commentary was looking at the wrong player.

Even if they had scored I was totally confident we would win the shoot out.

No the player who scored was definitely onside.

Silva who headed it onto the bar however definitely looks offside so I really just don't understand the moaning at all.
Big slice of luck with the offside call at the end on 22:07 - Sep 27 with 1476 viewsWickets

Big slice of luck with the offside call at the end on 21:09 - Sep 27 by Nutkins_Return

No the player who scored was definitely onside.

Silva who headed it onto the bar however definitely looks offside so I really just don't understand the moaning at all.

The early flag suggests your correct .
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024