Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Cricket: De kock knew he had nicked that - could tell from his face (n/t) 09:32 - Oct 21 with 2586 viewsNthsuffolkblue

[Post edited 21 Oct 2023 9:33]

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Cricket: De kock knew he had nicked that - could tell from his face (n/t) on 09:37 - Oct 21 with 1815 viewsStokieBlue

Looked like a kid who had been caught nabbing from the biscuit tin.

SB

Avatar - M51 - The Whirlpool Galaxy - Taken on 29th April 2024

Cricket: De kock knew he had nicked that - could tell from his face (n/t) on 09:50 - Oct 21 with 1792 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Cricket: De kock knew he had nicked that - could tell from his face (n/t) on 09:37 - Oct 21 by StokieBlue

Looked like a kid who had been caught nabbing from the biscuit tin.

SB

Shrugged his shoulders in the hope DRS might not be clear presumably. They did mention the bat hitting the ground too which might have made him slightly less certain.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Cricket: De kock knew he had nicked that - could tell from his face (n/t) on 09:50 - Oct 21 with 1789 viewsDBaldy

Ridiculous decision by the umpire to not give that out originally, clear noise & deviation of the ball & he didn't hit the ground with his bat either.

Hopefully we can make use of this good start.
Cricket: De kock knew he had nicked that - could tell from his face (n/t) on 10:41 - Oct 21 with 1725 viewsgainsboroughblue

Yet again, we've been gash after Topley goes off.

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

Cricket: De kock knew he had nicked that - could tell from his face (n/t) on 11:06 - Oct 21 with 1705 viewscatch74

Cricket: De kock knew he had nicked that - could tell from his face (n/t) on 10:41 - Oct 21 by gainsboroughblue

Stokes in for Livingstone is an issue now if he can’t bowl. Got to make up Topley’s overs. Root doing ok though.
South Africa could knock us out of two world cups today, must win game.

Poll: Who are the Numbskulls?

Cricket: De kock knew he had nicked that - could tell from his face (n/t) on 12:14 - Oct 21 with 1646 viewsChrisd

Cricket: De kock knew he had nicked that - could tell from his face (n/t) on 10:41 - Oct 21 by gainsboroughblue

Appreciate the conditions are completely different to 2019, but we just don’t look a very good one day side. We look well short of being one of the better sides in this competition. Just don’t believe we’ll finish top 4. 5th or 6th will be about right.

Poll: Where are we going to finish?

Cricket: De kock knew he had nicked that - could tell from his face (n/t) on 12:16 - Oct 21 with 1640 viewsgainsboroughblue

Cricket: De kock knew he had nicked that - could tell from his face (n/t) on 12:14 - Oct 21 by Chrisd

Appreciate the conditions are completely different to 2019, but we just don’t look a very good one day side. We look well short of being one of the better sides in this competition. Just don’t believe we’ll finish top 4. 5th or 6th will be about right.

The loss of Morgan has hurt us I think. He was the brains and heartbeat of the ODI side.

Cricket: De kock knew he had nicked that - could tell from his face (n/t) on 12:22 - Oct 21 with 1627 viewsChrisd

Cricket: De kock knew he had nicked that - could tell from his face (n/t) on 12:16 - Oct 21 by gainsboroughblue

The loss of Morgan has hurt us I think. He was the brains and heartbeat of the ODI side.

Under him you knew how we’d play and have confidence in the team to deliver. I don’t get that with this England side, very unpredictable and we look a little toothless.

Poll: Where are we going to finish?

Login to get fewer ads

Cricket: De kock knew he had nicked that - could tell from his face (n/t) on 12:25 - Oct 21 with 1622 viewsgainsboroughblue

Cricket: De kock knew he had nicked that - could tell from his face (n/t) on 12:22 - Oct 21 by Chrisd

Under him you knew how we’d play and have confidence in the team to deliver. I don’t get that with this England side, very unpredictable and we look a little toothless.

Buttler doesn't seem confident to back his batting line up. The toss seems pointless winning if you're just going to insert in blazing hot conditions.

In saying that, SA 5 down.

Cricket: De kock knew he had nicked that - could tell from his face (n/t) on 13:02 - Oct 21 with 1587 viewsredrickstuhaart

Cricket: De kock knew he had nicked that - could tell from his face (n/t) on 12:25 - Oct 21 by gainsboroughblue

Buttler doesn't seem confident to back his batting line up. The toss seems pointless winning if you're just going to insert in blazing hot conditions.

In saying that, SA 5 down.

Putting them in is looking a bad idea.

We have exhausted players who are now going to have to bat.

They have exhausted batsmen but fresh fielders and bowlers. The batsmen will just stay off the field and be covered by subs.
Cricket: De kock knew he had nicked that - could tell from his face (n/t) on 13:14 - Oct 21 with 1563 viewsredrickstuhaart

Cricket: De kock knew he had nicked that - could tell from his face (n/t) on 13:02 - Oct 21 by redrickstuhaart

Putting them in is looking a bad idea.

We have exhausted players who are now going to have to bat.

They have exhausted batsmen but fresh fielders and bowlers. The batsmen will just stay off the field and be covered by subs.

I know the batsman is knackered and sore, but he goes down every other ball. He's leaving us out there longer, slowing things down. Umppires need to tell him to get on with it or retire.
Cricket: De kock knew he had nicked that - could tell from his face (n/t) on 13:18 - Oct 21 with 1555 viewsgainsboroughblue

Cricket: De kock knew he had nicked that - could tell from his face (n/t) on 13:14 - Oct 21 by redrickstuhaart

I know the batsman is knackered and sore, but he goes down every other ball. He's leaving us out there longer, slowing things down. Umppires need to tell him to get on with it or retire.

That is an incredible innings from Klaasen.

Abject from England and we are dead on our feet but credit to him.

Cricket: De kock knew he had nicked that - could tell from his face (n/t) on 13:20 - Oct 21 with 1549 viewsredrickstuhaart

Cricket: De kock knew he had nicked that - could tell from his face (n/t) on 13:18 - Oct 21 by gainsboroughblue

Crying out for Jason Roy...
Cricket: De kock knew he had nicked that - could tell from his face (n/t) on 14:05 - Oct 21 with 1509 viewsbournemouthblue

Cricket: De kock knew he had nicked that - could tell from his face (n/t) on 13:18 - Oct 21 by gainsboroughblue

The end there has killed us

I think Buttler has got the toss wrong, not for the first time. I don't understand why you would prefer to have your bowlers, bowling in hotter conditions when the balls seem to have been doing more under lights and will be cooler.
[Post edited 21 Oct 2023 14:06]

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: Rate this transfer window

Cricket: De kock knew he had nicked that - could tell from his face (n/t) on 14:13 - Oct 21 with 1479 viewsredrickstuhaart

Cricket: De kock knew he had nicked that - could tell from his face (n/t) on 14:05 - Oct 21 by bournemouthblue

I think Buttler has got the toss wrong, not for the first time. I don't understand why you would prefer to have your bowlers, bowling in hotter conditions when the balls seem to have been doing more under lights and will be cooler.

Exactly.
Cricket: De kock knew he had nicked that - could tell from his face (n/t) on 14:14 - Oct 21 with 1475 viewsgainsboroughblue

Cricket: De kock knew he had nicked that - could tell from his face (n/t) on 14:05 - Oct 21 by bournemouthblue

Yep. I really do not rate Buttler as a captain. Has made some baffling calls.

Cricket: De kock knew he had nicked that - could tell from his face (n/t) on 14:22 - Oct 21 with 1459 viewsgainsboroughblue

Bairstow gone already. Our tail begins at 8 with Willey at 7.

We need 2, possibly 3 huge partnerships.

Cricket: De kock knew he had nicked that - could tell from his face (n/t) on 14:23 - Oct 21 with 1454 viewsredrickstuhaart

Cricket: De kock knew he had nicked that - could tell from his face (n/t) on 14:22 - Oct 21 by gainsboroughblue

Bairstow gone already. Our tail begins at 8 with Willey at 7.

We need 2, possibly 3 huge partnerships.

Realistically it will take big fast innings from either Malan or Stokes. Not sure anyone else in there has it in their locker.
Cricket: De kock knew he had nicked that - could tell from his face (n/t) on 14:30 - Oct 21 with 1429 viewsgainsboroughblue

Cricket: De kock knew he had nicked that - could tell from his face (n/t) on 14:23 - Oct 21 by redrickstuhaart

Realistically it will take big fast innings from either Malan or Stokes. Not sure anyone else in there has it in their locker.

Going to be our only option at this rate.

Cricket: De kock knew he had nicked that - could tell from his face (n/t) on 14:38 - Oct 21 with 1405 viewsredrickstuhaart

Cricket: De kock knew he had nicked that - could tell from his face (n/t) on 14:30 - Oct 21 by gainsboroughblue

Going to be our only option at this rate.

I decided to make a day of watching this game. Actually quite angry at the abject performance now. All stemming from the bizarre decision to follow this "we like to chase" dogma and put a side in, in oppressive conditions.
Cricket: De kock knew he had nicked that - could tell from his face (n/t) on 14:39 - Oct 21 with 1401 viewsWhos_blue

Sigh.....

I hope this post doesn't age well, but a humbling defeat beckons I fear.

Distortion becomes somehow pure in its wildness.

Cricket: De kock knew he had nicked that - could tell from his face (n/t) on 14:39 - Oct 21 with 1401 viewsgainsboroughblue

Cricket: De kock knew he had nicked that - could tell from his face (n/t) on 14:38 - Oct 21 by redrickstuhaart

I decided to make a day of watching this game. Actually quite angry at the abject performance now. All stemming from the bizarre decision to follow this "we like to chase" dogma and put a side in, in oppressive conditions.

Yep. An absolute sh1t show created by ourselves.

Cricket: De kock knew he had nicked that - could tell from his face (n/t) on 14:51 - Oct 21 with 1382 viewsredrickstuhaart

Cricket: De kock knew he had nicked that - could tell from his face (n/t) on 14:39 - Oct 21 by gainsboroughblue

Yep. An absolute sh1t show created by ourselves.

Game over. What a waste of my time.

Ridiculous decision to field.
Cricket: De kock knew he had nicked that - could tell from his face (n/t) on 14:55 - Oct 21 with 1366 viewsWhos_blue

Cricket: De kock knew he had nicked that - could tell from his face (n/t) on 14:39 - Oct 21 by Whos_blue

Sigh.....

I hope this post doesn't age well, but a humbling defeat beckons I fear.

Ok. I think I'm safe.

Distortion becomes somehow pure in its wildness.

Cricket: De kock knew he had nicked that - could tell from his face (n/t) on 15:12 - Oct 21 with 1325 viewsbournemouthblue

Cricket: De kock knew he had nicked that - could tell from his face (n/t) on 14:55 - Oct 21 by Whos_blue

Ok. I think I'm safe.

This has to be the worst defence of a World Cup there has been

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: Rate this transfer window

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024