Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Life's a Pitch TV - Episode 16 - Craig Forrest 18:41 - Nov 3 with 1782 viewsPhilTWTD

Life's a Pitch TV - Episode 16 - Craig Forrest 2nd Nov 2023 21:33
The 16th edition of Life’s a Pitch TV podcast with star guest Craig Forrest speaking to the show from Canada is now available on YouTube and audio podcast platforms. 0

Life's a Pitch TV - Episode 16 - Craig Forrest on 07:21 - Nov 4 with 1678 viewsBluespeed225

Craig was very good! Great memory for detail!
Life's a Pitch TV - Episode 16 - Craig Forrest on 14:11 - Nov 4 with 1606 viewsFixed_It

Life's a Pitch TV - Episode 16 - Craig Forrest on 07:21 - Nov 4 by Bluespeed225

Craig was very good! Great memory for detail!

Best guest so far. (Not counting the legend that is Pat Godbold obviously).

Ready! Steady! Cook!
Poll: Club v. Country - which comes first for you?

Life's a Pitch TV - Episode 16 - Craig Forrest on 17:21 - Nov 4 with 1558 viewsChurchman

Life's a Pitch TV - Episode 16 - Craig Forrest on 14:11 - Nov 4 by Fixed_It

He was excellent, wasn’t he. Articulate, funny and informative. What more can you want from a guest.

I hadn’t realised he’d made so many appearances for us - over 250. He was a good keeper. Nice bloke too. Love the story of launching the Sheffield United player - ‘he went up like a helicopter’. I remember it. He did too. Sort of cartwheeled. Never a sending off! We said at the time. Ref - you’re spoiling the game! We got away with a fighting 0-0 playing 88 mins with 10 men.

He got some cornflakes or something down from the top shelf in Sainsbury’s for my mum once. He had his training top on but she had no idea who he was, but recognised him when we showed her a pic in the EADT. I think she fell in love with him on the spot - ‘such a lovely man. So good looking and tallll!’. My dad and I did the eyeballs to the ceiling job.
Life's a Pitch TV - Episode 16 - Craig Forrest on 19:20 - Nov 4 with 1534 viewsBluespeed225

Life's a Pitch TV - Episode 16 - Craig Forrest on 17:21 - Nov 4 by Churchman

He was excellent, wasn’t he. Articulate, funny and informative. What more can you want from a guest.

I hadn’t realised he’d made so many appearances for us - over 250. He was a good keeper. Nice bloke too. Love the story of launching the Sheffield United player - ‘he went up like a helicopter’. I remember it. He did too. Sort of cartwheeled. Never a sending off! We said at the time. Ref - you’re spoiling the game! We got away with a fighting 0-0 playing 88 mins with 10 men.

He got some cornflakes or something down from the top shelf in Sainsbury’s for my mum once. He had his training top on but she had no idea who he was, but recognised him when we showed her a pic in the EADT. I think she fell in love with him on the spot - ‘such a lovely man. So good looking and tallll!’. My dad and I did the eyeballs to the ceiling job.

And he had the 1988 Centenary track top on! I can remember the Port Vale story, 5-0 up, he gets robbed and they score. ‘Craigy Craigy what’s the score?!’😂 New Year’s Day, 9k in the ground!
Life's a Pitch TV - Episode 16 - Craig Forrest on 10:42 - Nov 5 with 1444 viewsKeno

Life's a Pitch TV - Episode 16 - Craig Forrest on 14:11 - Nov 4 by Fixed_It

In fairness he actually said the same!

Poll: Where will be finish next season
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Life's a Pitch TV - Episode 16 - Craig Forrest on 12:26 - Nov 7 with 1221 viewsfarkenhell

That was a great watch, again. Still chuckling at the trick or treat story.
Life's a Pitch TV - Episode 16 - Craig Forrest on 15:01 - Nov 7 with 1205 viewsPerublue

First time I've watched any of these and I bloody loved it...quite a few more episodes to binge now.

Poll: Rugby World Cup Winner ?

Life's a Pitch TV - Episode 16 - Craig Forrest on 15:02 - Nov 7 with 1202 viewsPerublue

Life's a Pitch TV - Episode 16 - Craig Forrest on 15:01 - Nov 7 by Perublue

First time I've watched any of these and I bloody loved it...quite a few more episodes to binge now.

Oh,what´s with the Paddington thing Phil ? I guess I will discover when watching all the others ?
[Post edited 7 Nov 2023 15:03]

Login to get fewer ads

Life's a Pitch TV - Episode 16 - Craig Forrest on 21:31 - Nov 8 with 996 viewsPhilTWTD

Life's a Pitch TV - Episode 16 - Craig Forrest on 15:02 - Nov 7 by Perublue

Oh,what´s with the Paddington thing Phil ? I guess I will discover when watching all the others ?
[Post edited 7 Nov 2023 15:03]

Life's a Pitch TV - Episode 16 - Craig Forrest on 14:01 - Nov 9 with 915 viewsPerublue

Life's a Pitch TV - Episode 16 - Craig Forrest on 21:31 - Nov 8 by PhilTWTD

It all becomes VERY clear now Did you give him a stare after the event ?
[Post edited 9 Nov 2023 14:05]

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024