Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Somewhat encouraged 14:34 - Feb 10 with 759 viewsIllinoisblue

Just so annoying we gifted them 2 goals. Literally every mistake we make seems to be punished lately.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Somewhat encouraged on 14:36 - Feb 10 with 737 viewshomer_123

Happens in football at times.

It's not coming as easy as it was at the start of the season but we are still well and truly in this.

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

Somewhat encouraged on 14:37 - Feb 10 with 708 viewsgainsboroughblue

That's been my thought for the last year or so. It seems that every speculative effort goes in and every lapse is punished ruthlessly. Even last year before we went on 'run mental' from Feb.

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

Somewhat encouraged on 14:38 - Feb 10 with 698 viewsSuperKieranMcKenna

I’ve calmed down now from my intial anger. We do need to tighten up at the back but and not only turn up for the second half.

Going forward last couple of games we’ve actually looked much more dangerous with Moore and Al Hamadi on the pitch and I wonder if that’s something we should look at starting with.
Somewhat encouraged on 14:38 - Feb 10 with 683 viewsNutkins_Return

Al Hamadi looks an absolute handful. So lively. Looks a top prospect.

We just have to stop shopping goals every shot on target.
Somewhat encouraged on 14:39 - Feb 10 with 655 viewsJoey_Joe_Joe_Junior

Top two is just slipping away now though.
Somewhat encouraged on 14:41 - Feb 10 with 612 viewsIllinoisblue

Somewhat encouraged on 14:36 - Feb 10 by homer_123

Happens in football at times.

It's not coming as easy as it was at the start of the season but we are still well and truly in this.

Agreed. And I do think now pundits will be writing us off (for top two) even more that will help us and we can go on a run like last year. This team never gives up and nor should we.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Somewhat encouraged on 14:42 - Feb 10 with 606 views_clive_baker_

2 very evenly matched teams I thought. That’s where we’re at, a level below the top 3 IMO bit above most or all of the rest.

Their 2nd gal was dreadful from Edmundson’s ball, Harness getting beaten to it and I thought Hladky should’ve saved.

On balance we were good for the point, I think we’re destined for the playoffs and if we play how we can we’ll be a match for anyone.
Somewhat encouraged on 14:45 - Feb 10 with 571 viewsBseaBlue

Somewhat encouraged on 14:42 - Feb 10 by _clive_baker_

2 very evenly matched teams I thought. That’s where we’re at, a level below the top 3 IMO bit above most or all of the rest.

Their 2nd gal was dreadful from Edmundson’s ball, Harness getting beaten to it and I thought Hladky should’ve saved.

On balance we were good for the point, I think we’re destined for the playoffs and if we play how we can we’ll be a match for anyone.

Think that's a spot on summary of the second goal. Both centre halves have cost us today but ultimately, we aren't talking about it as much if Chaplin takes one of the two very good chances he had.

Easy to dig out defenders but it's not the first time he has missed good chances this season.
Login to get fewer ads

Somewhat encouraged on 14:51 - Feb 10 with 501 viewsRyorry

Somewhat encouraged on 14:45 - Feb 10 by BseaBlue

Think that's a spot on summary of the second goal. Both centre halves have cost us today but ultimately, we aren't talking about it as much if Chaplin takes one of the two very good chances he had.

Easy to dig out defenders but it's not the first time he has missed good chances this season.

Doesn’t help when Clarke sends in a cross that instead of providing a chance, sails over the crossbar at house roof height! (Just after our first two subs came on).

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Somewhat encouraged on 14:53 - Feb 10 with 484 viewsurbanblue

Somewhat encouraged on 14:51 - Feb 10 by Ryorry

Doesn’t help when Clarke sends in a cross that instead of providing a chance, sails over the crossbar at house roof height! (Just after our first two subs came on).

There were 2 or 3 of those ... so wasteful
Somewhat encouraged on 14:54 - Feb 10 with 480 viewsBseaBlue

Somewhat encouraged on 14:51 - Feb 10 by Ryorry

Agreed. Harness also guilty of the same.
Somewhat encouraged on 15:11 - Feb 10 with 415 viewsJoey_Joe_Joe_Junior

Somewhat encouraged on 14:42 - Feb 10 by _clive_baker_

Harness has been poor from the bench the last two weeks tbh.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024