Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Could see McKenna being quite annoyed at half time. 20:38 - Feb 20 with 984 viewsNutkins_Return

3 really good attacks but so sloppy at times. Clarke and Davis both done bizarre 10 yard chips straight to them. And far too many free kicks.
Could see McKenna being quite annoyed at half time. on 20:38 - Feb 20 with 962 viewsgainsboroughblue

Going to pay from one of these corners soon I fear.

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

Could see McKenna being quite annoyed at half time. on 20:40 - Feb 20 with 928 viewsNutkins_Return

Could see McKenna being quite annoyed at half time. on 20:38 - Feb 20 by gainsboroughblue

Going to pay from one of these corners soon I fear.

Hladky now with an absolute moment. Come on lads. Concentrate. Let's get this won.
Could see McKenna being quite annoyed at half time. on 20:44 - Feb 20 with 804 viewsBrianTablet

I wonder how many "Right, we've got to keep it tight at the start." speeches KMc has made this season. He must be tearing his hair out.

"......Paul Mariner......John Wark...... Brian Tablet...errrrrrr Talbot"
Poll: In a hellish scenario, would you rather...

Could see McKenna being quite annoyed at half time. on 20:44 - Feb 20 with 793 viewspointofblue

Could see McKenna being quite annoyed at half time. on 20:40 - Feb 20 by Nutkins_Return

Hladky now with an absolute moment. Come on lads. Concentrate. Let's get this won.

I'd say everyone at the back has had an issue, if we partially blame Woolfenden for the goal although I think that was more on Clarke. We look really unsettled.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Could see McKenna being quite annoyed at half time. on 20:45 - Feb 20 with 764 viewsNutkins_Return

Could see McKenna being quite annoyed at half time. on 20:44 - Feb 20 by BrianTablet

I wonder how many "Right, we've got to keep it tight at the start." speeches KMc has made this season. He must be tearing his hair out.

Haha. That made me chuckle. It's true. "Oh for f sake" the 20th time we concede early!
Could see McKenna being quite annoyed at half time. on 20:46 - Feb 20 with 746 viewsNthQldITFC

Sloppy at times, but Rotherham are very good at pushing the contact to the limit and picking up the loose ends. Travis has been great, but Luongo as an extra out ball would enable us to build better, and we'd probably run away with it if we had one more option coming out.

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

Could see McKenna being quite annoyed at half time. on 20:46 - Feb 20 with 710 viewsBrianTablet

Could see McKenna being quite annoyed at half time. on 20:45 - Feb 20 by Nutkins_Return

Haha. That made me chuckle. It's true. "Oh for f sake" the 20th time we concede early!

Do you think he swears? Can't imagine him losing his cool.

"......Paul Mariner......John Wark...... Brian Tablet...errrrrrr Talbot"
Poll: In a hellish scenario, would you rather...

Could see McKenna being quite annoyed at half time. on 20:47 - Feb 20 with 689 viewsStokieBlue

Could see McKenna being quite annoyed at half time. on 20:40 - Feb 20 by Nutkins_Return

That wasn't an "absolute moment".

Calm down.

SB

Avatar - M51 - The Whirlpool Galaxy - Taken on 29th April 2024

Login to get fewer ads

Could see McKenna being quite annoyed at half time. on 20:47 - Feb 20 with 682 viewsNutkins_Return

Could see McKenna being quite annoyed at half time. on 20:44 - Feb 20 by pointofblue

I'd say everyone at the back has had an issue, if we partially blame Woolfenden for the goal although I think that was more on Clarke. We look really unsettled.

It was more on Clarke but then Woolf has to make a decision to engage and take everything or stay with his man. He chose no man's land. Clarke initial error led to it though.

Clarke has been much improved. I think for both those boys the a little is there and it's mentality.
Could see McKenna being quite annoyed at half time. on 20:51 - Feb 20 with 586 viewsBlueBadger

Could see McKenna being quite annoyed at half time. on 20:46 - Feb 20 by BrianTablet

Do you think he swears? Can't imagine him losing his cool.

More like this, I reckon.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: Do we still want KM to be our manager
Blog: From Despair to Where?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024