Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
It may have been said already on here tonight 22:39 - May 17 with 1563 viewsMenton

But, Christ, could we do with a player like Aaron Mooy? Always available for the ball, good feet, great passer, good vision, etc.

Gareth McCauley in Dead Man's Shoes
Poll: Which of our strikers will get injured for the Republic of Ireland tomorrow?

It may have been said already on here tonight on 22:43 - May 17 with 1536 viewstextbackup

We could do with every player the featured, not one player from us would get in either side

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

It may have been said already on here tonight on 22:48 - May 17 with 1513 viewsElderGrizzly

One of Man City's many loan players, so unlikely to even be at Hudds next year
It may have been said already on here tonight on 22:57 - May 17 with 1479 viewsHoppersblue10

Always rated Wells as well, young exciting player, would not be a MM type as not a proper bloke!

Poll: Who do you want to win on Sunday?

It may have been said already on here tonight on 23:11 - May 17 with 1440 viewsMach_foreignBlue

Jonathan Hogg is a proper defensive midfielder. An ilk of player I'd like us to have.
It may have been said already on here tonight on 23:14 - May 17 with 1429 viewsyorksblue

It may have been said already on here tonight on 23:11 - May 17 by Mach_foreignBlue

Jonathan Hogg is a proper defensive midfielder. An ilk of player I'd like us to have.

Big black bloke who laid on equaliser was a handful
It may have been said already on here tonight on 23:17 - May 17 with 1420 viewsMach_foreignBlue

It may have been said already on here tonight on 23:14 - May 17 by yorksblue

Big black bloke who laid on equaliser was a handful

Obviously Wagner has a good knowledge of German football and he knew the player but what a signing for them Quaner has turned out to be. And he wasn't expensive.

At the same time we found and signed Kieffer Moore
It may have been said already on here tonight on 23:23 - May 17 with 1403 viewsHARRY10

It may have been said already on here tonight on 23:17 - May 17 by Mach_foreignBlue

Obviously Wagner has a good knowledge of German football and he knew the player but what a signing for them Quaner has turned out to be. And he wasn't expensive.

At the same time we found and signed Kieffer Moore

You forget MM's astute signing of Leon Best, and any number of other one season 'wonders'.

I dread to think what 'rabbits' he will pull out of the hat this summer
It may have been said already on here tonight on 23:25 - May 17 with 1395 viewsElderGrizzly

It may have been said already on here tonight on 23:23 - May 17 by HARRY10

You forget MM's astute signing of Leon Best, and any number of other one season 'wonders'.

I dread to think what 'rabbits' he will pull out of the hat this summer

Guaranteed to have contracted myxomatosis
Login to get fewer ads

It may have been said already on here tonight on 03:53 - May 18 with 1323 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

It may have been said already on here tonight on 22:57 - May 17 by Hoppersblue10

Always rated Wells as well, young exciting player, would not be a MM type as not a proper bloke!

Young?

I suspect the fact he cost £2m+ is more the reason we don't have players like that

Highlighting crass stupidity since sometime around 2010
Poll: Would you want Messi to sign?

It may have been said already on here tonight on 06:18 - May 18 with 1258 viewsBenters

It may have been said already on here tonight on 22:43 - May 17 by textbackup

We could do with every player the featured, not one player from us would get in either side

Skusey would !

He is Premier league (something like that)

Gentlybentley
Poll: Simple poll plane banner over Norwich

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024