Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
What is our best side when we have a fully fir squad? 07:50 - Aug 18 with 3195 viewsmuccletonjoe

The best 11 may not be the one everyone was thinking about pre season but i would go for - Bart
Webster Chambers Smith
Skuse Ward Huws Iorfa Knudesen
Garner Waghorn
Which leaves a bench full of main men like sears didz downes celina and adeyemi
What is our best side when we have a fully fir squad? on 07:56 - Aug 18 with 3169 viewsHerbivore

Bart

Spence Webster Chambers Knudsen

Skuse Huws

Waghorn Didz Celina

Garner

Harsh on Ward but I'd look at rotating him with Waghorn, especially away from home where we may need someone to sit in with Skuse and Huws at times. We'd have the likes of Sears, Adeyemi, Downes, Iorfa and Smith as quality back up and that's without even thinking about Bishop, Nydam, Kenlock, Rowe etc. When everyone is fit this is the highest quality squad we've had in ages.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

What is our best side when we have a fully fir squad? on 08:06 - Aug 18 with 3133 viewsSWGF

Alex Spruce?

Poll: What constitutes "too many" when it comes to a daily intake of custard creams?
Blog: Mirroring the Last Rites of Keane's Reign

What is our best side when we have a fully fir squad? on 08:07 - Aug 18 with 3125 viewsElderGrizzly

What is our best side when we have a fully fir squad? on 08:06 - Aug 18 by SWGF

Alex Spruce?

Think we need a bit of needle in the side personally
What is our best side when we have a fully fir squad? on 08:08 - Aug 18 with 3125 viewsmuccletonjoe

What is our best side when we have a fully fir squad? on 07:56 - Aug 18 by Herbivore

Bart

Skuse Huws

Waghorn Didz Celina

Garner

Harsh on Ward but I'd look at rotating him with Waghorn, especially away from home where we may need someone to sit in with Skuse and Huws at times. We'd have the likes of Sears, Adeyemi, Downes, Iorfa and Smith as quality back up and that's without even thinking about Bishop, Nydam, Kenlock, Rowe etc. When everyone is fit this is the highest quality squad we've had in ages.

Agree about the squad. Quality replacements in just about every position once they are all fit.
What is our best side when we have a fully fir squad? on 08:35 - Aug 18 with 3066 viewsPeekFreans

eye daen't nowe. Iyell guerse weel hav tew woit arnd sea

still top two finish
Poll: Are you employed?

What is our best side when we have a fully fir squad? on 08:52 - Aug 18 with 3000 viewsSomethingBlue

What is our best side when we have a fully fir squad? on 07:56 - Aug 18 by Herbivore

Bart

Skuse Huws

Waghorn Didz Celina

Garner

Got a suspicion Ward is going to be vital to us if this improvement is to continue — his tempo and ability to get us up the pitch are very important and he appears to have added a touch of composure too. Wouldn't be surprised if he becomes one of our nailed-on players pretty quickly.

Blog: The Way Back From Here Will Be Long, But There is a Way

What is our best side when we have a fully fir squad? on 08:54 - Aug 18 with 2991 viewsWallingford_Boy

Skuse right back? Iorfa central mid?

Other than swapping those two, I'd agree.

RIP Sir Bobby

What is our best side when we have a fully fir squad? on 09:01 - Aug 18 with 2970 viewsSomethingBlue

McGoldrick HAS to play — it's so simple!

Blog: The Way Back From Here Will Be Long, But There is a Way

Login to get fewer ads

What is our best side when we have a fully fir squad? on 09:36 - Aug 18 with 2926 viewsfactual_blue

What is our best side when we have a fully fir squad? on 08:07 - Aug 18 by ElderGrizzly

Think we need a bit of needle in the side personally

We need Holly Bellingham involved in the club again.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

What is our best side when we have a fully fir squad? on 10:49 - Aug 18 with 2866 viewstheblueginger

Bart

Skuse Huws

Waghorn Didz Celina

Garner

But Iorfa in instead of Spence and you have it.

I think we could do with another wide player, a genuine wide player with some pace rather than forwards out wide.
What is our best side when we have a fully fir squad? on 17:38 - Aug 18 with 2801 viewsHerbivore

What is our best side when we have a fully fir squad? on 08:52 - Aug 18 by SomethingBlue

Got a suspicion Ward is going to be vital to us if this improvement is to continue — his tempo and ability to get us up the pitch are very important and he appears to have added a touch of composure too. Wouldn't be surprised if he becomes one of our nailed-on players pretty quickly.

You could be right, and I really like him as a player, I just find it hard to fit him in when picking our best XI as for me he needs to play in a midfield 3 and when everyone's fit I'm not sure that's the right system for us.

What is our best side when we have a fully fir squad? on 17:48 - Aug 18 with 2784 viewsSuperTommySmith

Tommy Smith
Tommy Smith, Tommy Smith, Tommy Smith, Tommy Smith
Tommy Smith, Tommy Smith, Tommy Smith, Tommy Smith
Tommy Smith, Tommy Smith

oh, and on the bench - Tommy Smith
What is our best side when we have a fully fir squad? on 18:12 - Aug 18 with 2745 viewsMuswellblue

What is our best side when we have a fully fir squad? on 10:49 - Aug 18 by theblueginger

But Iorfa in instead of Spence and you have it.

I think we could do with another wide player, a genuine wide player with some pace rather than forwards out wide.

Highly inclined to agree, although I'd be tempted to include Ward at the expense of Celina, with the latter coming off the bench.

Shame we can't field a team as strong as that for some time.
What is our best side when we have a fully fir squad? on 00:27 - Aug 19 with 2588 viewsmadmouse1959

We all have different ideas.......all variations are possible .
Bart
Iorfa Smith(Chambers) Spence (Webster) Knudsen(Kenlock)

Ward Huws (Skuse) Celina (Nydam or Downes)

Didsy (Sears)

Garner Waghorn

shampoo dave

What is our best side when we have a fully fir squad? on 08:58 - Aug 19 with 2479 viewsHerbivore

What is our best side when we have a fully fir squad? on 00:27 - Aug 19 by madmouse1959

We all have different ideas.......all variations are possible .
Bart
Iorfa Smith(Chambers) Spence (Webster) Knudsen(Kenlock)

Ward Huws (Skuse) Celina (Nydam or Downes)

Didsy (Sears)

Garner Waghorn

Smith and Spence as first choice CB pairing? That's an interesting shout. I'd worry about that midfield getting overrun too, Huws can't do all the defensive work on his own.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024