Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
2k away attendance tonight? 16:19 - Aug 22 with 1631 viewsBackToRussia

That's a bit ridiculous for a Tuesday night to go and see our third string. In a good way though.

TWTD CP. Evans Out.
Poll: Neil Young or Lynyrd Skynyrd - there is no middle ground.

2k away attendance tonight? on 16:21 - Aug 22 with 1611 viewsSteve_M

Certainly good pricing makes a big difference for cup games, as does a few wins of course.

£15 for season ticket holders is excellent in my view, I'm sure we were paying £10 more than that for league games at Selhurst 15 years ago (maybe it was £23).

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

2k away attendance tonight? on 16:24 - Aug 22 with 1588 viewsITFC_Forever

Midway between my and Rommy's estimate (although actually nearer mine).... he said 4,400 and I said 1,000 tops.

2,000 is a very good turnout for a nothing game, where most of our fans won't know most of our team.

P 1124, W 500, D 288, L 336, F 1707, A 1359
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

2k away attendance tonight? on 16:36 - Aug 22 with 1525 viewsTractorWood

2k away attendance tonight? on 16:21 - Aug 22 by Steve_M

Certainly good pricing makes a big difference for cup games, as does a few wins of course.

£15 for season ticket holders is excellent in my view, I'm sure we were paying £10 more than that for league games at Selhurst 15 years ago (maybe it was £23).

Not just STHs, silver card too.

I know that was then, but it could be again..
Poll: At present who do you think you'll vote for?

2k away attendance tonight? on 16:41 - Aug 22 with 1501 viewsBluebell

I would guess a lot of those bought tickets before Mick announced he was changing the team completely.
2k away attendance tonight? on 16:45 - Aug 22 with 1483 viewsJ2BLUE

2k away attendance tonight? on 16:41 - Aug 22 by Bluebell

I would guess a lot of those bought tickets before Mick announced he was changing the team completely.

Anyone surprised can only blame themselves to be fair.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

2k away attendance tonight? on 16:55 - Aug 22 with 1438 viewsyorkshire

I don't really understand the negativity about MM playing our kids - surely that is a good thing - it's not like your going to see a bunch of old journeymen or hasbeens - hopefully some of these lads are future regulars
2k away attendance tonight? on 16:56 - Aug 22 with 1424 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

2k away attendance tonight? on 16:24 - Aug 22 by ITFC_Forever

Midway between my and Rommy's estimate (although actually nearer mine).... he said 4,400 and I said 1,000 tops.

2,000 is a very good turnout for a nothing game, where most of our fans won't know most of our team.

Yep you were closer

I can't see us getting anything tonight but it'll be a larf and it's a crappy cup tie so who cares really

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

2k away attendance tonight? on 16:58 - Aug 22 with 1417 viewsJ2BLUE

2k away attendance tonight? on 16:55 - Aug 22 by yorkshire

I don't really understand the negativity about MM playing our kids - surely that is a good thing - it's not like your going to see a bunch of old journeymen or hasbeens - hopefully some of these lads are future regulars

They just showed him on SSN saying we have 10 fit outfield players and none of them are playing.

Anyone complaining is an idiot.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Login to get fewer ads

2k away attendance tonight? on 16:59 - Aug 22 with 1400 viewsKing_of_Portman_Rd

For the 2,000 there it will be 90 minutes of incorrectly guessing the name of pretty much every player..

I'm expecting a flurry of posts along the lines of "Our number 38 looks decent" and "Who is our number 39, he looks like a player" etc. etc.
2k away attendance tonight? on 17:00 - Aug 22 with 1393 viewsSarge

2k away attendance tonight? on 16:58 - Aug 22 by J2BLUE

They just showed him on SSN saying we have 10 fit outfield players and none of them are playing.

Indeed, although I wish Mick hadn't announced to the world what he was going to do. If I was de Boer I'd now put out a strong team to win the game and try and kick start their season
2k away attendance tonight? on 17:07 - Aug 22 with 1354 viewsLankHenners

2k away attendance tonight? on 16:58 - Aug 22 by J2BLUE

There was an absolute drip on Twitter earlier complaining and suggesting that the club should refund travel costs for tonight.

Stephen Hunt actually took the trouble to set him straight!

Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand.
Poll: What is Celina's problem?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024