Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I know their fans are deluded, but their players too?? 17:30 - Sep 7 with 4571 viewsArnieM

http://www.edp24.co.uk/sport/norwich-city/norwich-city-will-be-a-force-to-be-rec

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

I know their fans are deluded, but their players too?? on 17:34 - Sep 7 with 4543 viewsIllinoisblue

long may the delusion continue. The more they think some german reserves and 80% posession will get them up, the better.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

I know their fans are deluded, but their players too?? on 19:28 - Sep 7 with 4427 viewschambosleftboot

Think they'll finish top 6 if they can sort out the individual mistakes at the back. Best team ive seen this season in possession of the football. May take them another season yet though.
I know their fans are deluded, but their players too?? on 20:30 - Sep 7 with 4329 viewsm14_blue

I know their fans are deluded, but their players too?? on 19:28 - Sep 7 by chambosleftboot

Think they'll finish top 6 if they can sort out the individual mistakes at the back. Best team ive seen this season in possession of the football. May take them another season yet though.

Chuckle
I know their fans are deluded, but their players too?? on 10:08 - Sep 8 with 4016 viewsHarryWright

I know their fans are deluded, but their players too?? on 19:28 - Sep 7 by chambosleftboot

Gotta be a budgie - You lads aint welcome on our forum go back to your horrible coloured ugly forums. See you in October, it's gonna be farkin great when we beat you and you realise your 'new direction' is down.
I know their fans are deluded, but their players too?? on 10:14 - Sep 8 with 4010 viewsGunnsAirkick

I know their fans are deluded, but their players too?? on 10:08 - Sep 8 by HarryWright

Gotta be a budgie - You lads aint welcome on our forum go back to your horrible coloured ugly forums. See you in October, it's gonna be farkin great when we beat you and you realise your 'new direction' is down.

Their post history is quite funny.

Perhaps they need some more straws to clutch with their sense of entitlement?
[Post edited 8 Sep 2017 10:14]
I know their fans are deluded, but their players too?? on 10:15 - Sep 8 with 4002 viewsKieran_Knows

Good job possession wins football matches then, doesn't it?

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

I know their fans are deluded, but their players too?? on 11:37 - Sep 8 with 3946 viewsBluebell

Why do Norwich fans think we are interested in anything they have to say?

(Ulla is not included in that question)

https://www.twtd.co.uk/members/chambosleftboot/posts/
I know their fans are deluded, but their players too?? on 11:51 - Sep 8 with 3925 viewstextbackup

I know their fans are deluded, but their players too?? on 17:34 - Sep 7 by Illinoisblue

long may the delusion continue. The more they think some german reserves and 80% posession will get them up, the better.

There were 10 Norwich Germans in the air...

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Login to get fewer ads

I know their fans are deluded, but their players too?? on 11:54 - Sep 8 with 3914 viewsitfcjoe

You can stop saying 'They', we know you are a budgie.

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

I know their fans are deluded, but their players too?? on 15:43 - Sep 8 with 3781 viewsHarryWright

I know their fans are deluded, but their players too?? on 10:14 - Sep 8 by GunnsAirkick

Their post history is quite funny.

Perhaps they need some more straws to clutch with their sense of entitlement?
[Post edited 8 Sep 2017 10:14]

Yep, every post is regarding Norwich being 'better than ipswich' despite being in the relegation zone.

We probably won't be seeing him on this forum when the season ends.
I know their fans are deluded, but their players too?? on 15:50 - Sep 8 with 3768 viewsSpruceMoose

I know their fans are deluded, but their players too?? on 11:37 - Sep 8 by Bluebell

Why do Norwich fans think we are interested in anything they have to say?

(Ulla is not included in that question)

https://www.twtd.co.uk/members/chambosleftboot/posts/

We all know Ulla is no longer a Budgie.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

I know their fans are deluded, but their players too?? on 16:50 - Sep 8 with 3700 viewsyoda

Can't see top 6 tbh such a massive upheaval was always going to be difficult but the mistakes at the back have been killing us and it's a job to know if some of the new players are useless or just getting used to the league problem is fans are not patient at least our lot aint.
I know their fans are deluded, but their players too?? on 17:13 - Sep 8 with 3663 viewsm14_blue

I know their fans are deluded, but their players too?? on 15:50 - Sep 8 by SpruceMoose

We all know Ulla is no longer a Budgie.

I think we should crowdfund to buy his little lad a Town shirt.
I know their fans are deluded, but their players too?? on 17:15 - Sep 8 with 3661 viewsm14_blue

I know their fans are deluded, but their players too?? on 16:50 - Sep 8 by yoda

Can't see top 6 tbh such a massive upheaval was always going to be difficult but the mistakes at the back have been killing us and it's a job to know if some of the new players are useless or just getting used to the league problem is fans are not patient at least our lot aint.

Am I right in thinking the parachute money ends after this season?

If that's the case then it might be now or never with the money everyone else has.

Looking very much like never at the moment...
I know their fans are deluded, but their players too?? on 17:18 - Sep 8 with 3658 viewsSpruceMoose

I know their fans are deluded, but their players too?? on 17:15 - Sep 8 by m14_blue

Am I right in thinking the parachute money ends after this season?

If that's the case then it might be now or never with the money everyone else has.

Looking very much like never at the moment...

It's stand burnin' time!

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

You still keeping up this pretence.....? on 22:33 - Sep 8 with 3499 viewsBloots

.....silly sod.

Elite Level Poster: Elite Level Supporter: Elite Level Human

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024