Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Back to reality. Good. 16:48 - Sep 30 with 3101 viewsMr_Ipswich

About time everybody calmed the fcuuk down a little bit.

accept mediocrity again this season.
Back to reality. Good. on 16:59 - Sep 30 with 2992 viewsJ2BLUE

Your first post of the new season. What a relief it must have been to see us lose and drop out of the top 6.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Back to reality. Good. on 17:00 - Sep 30 with 2971 viewsLankHenners

Back to reality. Good. on 16:59 - Sep 30 by J2BLUE

Your first post of the new season. What a relief it must have been to see us lose and drop out of the top 6.

No surprise that certain posters remember their login details today - still a lot just waiting in the woodwork to pounce on any loss.

Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand.
Poll: What is Celina's problem?

Back to reality. Good. on 17:04 - Sep 30 with 2910 viewsDarth_Koont

No offence, but who the f&ck are you?

You're only ever here after a loss.

Pronouns: He/Him

Back to reality. Good. on 17:06 - Sep 30 with 2885 viewsNorthern_Blue81

It was a terrible performance granted, but, we won midweek in a good manner for balance.

We have to be realistic about where we are and what we are all about. We are a very average team with a manager who is very much behind the times, poor Mick and the slating you will get this evening!
Back to reality. Good. on 17:06 - Sep 30 with 2876 viewsMullet

Were you hopping on a train to Reading this afternoon or your sister?

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

Back to reality. Good. on 17:07 - Sep 30 with 2854 viewsNorthern_Blue81

Back to reality. Good. on 17:06 - Sep 30 by Northern_Blue81

It was a terrible performance granted, but, we won midweek in a good manner for balance.

We have to be realistic about where we are and what we are all about. We are a very average team with a manager who is very much behind the times, poor Mick and the slating you will get this evening!

Why a down arrow!! It is a very obvious and apt point. You cock womble.
Back to reality. Good. on 17:12 - Sep 30 with 2807 viewsDarth_Koont

Back to reality. Good. on 17:07 - Sep 30 by Northern_Blue81

Why a down arrow!! It is a very obvious and apt point. You cock womble.

It wasn't't terrible. We struggled in the first half then got a grip on the game.

Bristol deserved their 2-1 lead at half-time. But the second half was much more even and it went their way with another hideous deflection.

Nothing to get your panties in a bunch over. Unless you're completely new to the Championship.

Pronouns: He/Him

Back to reality. Good. on 17:16 - Sep 30 with 2776 viewsNorthern_Blue81

Back to reality. Good. on 17:12 - Sep 30 by Darth_Koont

It wasn't't terrible. We struggled in the first half then got a grip on the game.

Bristol deserved their 2-1 lead at half-time. But the second half was much more even and it went their way with another hideous deflection.

Nothing to get your panties in a bunch over. Unless you're completely new to the Championship.

It was pretty bad. The second half was more even as arguably they took their foot off the gas a bit. We did not do well today.

Anyway, for me, it is what it is, has been going on for ages now, so is normal.

Roll on Sheffield UTD away, as they have good pubs and is a good day out.
Login to get fewer ads

Back to reality. Good. on 17:19 - Sep 30 with 2742 viewsMullet

Back to reality. Good. on 17:16 - Sep 30 by Northern_Blue81

It was pretty bad. The second half was more even as arguably they took their foot off the gas a bit. We did not do well today.

Anyway, for me, it is what it is, has been going on for ages now, so is normal.

Roll on Sheffield UTD away, as they have good pubs and is a good day out.

I actually think that's a misdiagnosis to say they "took their foot off the gas" if anything they were running at us far more than in the first, but our fullbacks were much better and much better protected.

We left them too exposed in the first half so when they went forward we were getting caught out. I'd say we moved the ball much better in central midfield in the 2nd but lost out trying to get over or in behind a back four too really turn the tide.

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

Back to reality. Good. on 17:23 - Sep 30 with 2695 viewsNorthern_Blue81

Back to reality. Good. on 17:19 - Sep 30 by Mullet

I actually think that's a misdiagnosis to say they "took their foot off the gas" if anything they were running at us far more than in the first, but our fullbacks were much better and much better protected.

We left them too exposed in the first half so when they went forward we were getting caught out. I'd say we moved the ball much better in central midfield in the 2nd but lost out trying to get over or in behind a back four too really turn the tide.

It was not our best game, we lost 3-1 at home and it was a bit of a shocker IMO.

I am sure Mick will come out and say it is an afternoon best forgotten and we all move on, which we will.
Back to reality. Good. on 17:58 - Sep 30 with 2589 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Here we go

It's posters/fans/d1ckheads like you that are the real problem

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

Back to reality. Good. on 18:06 - Sep 30 with 2556 viewsjpring89

Mr Tw@t

Poll: What irritates you more ?

Back to reality. Good. on 18:10 - Sep 30 with 2523 viewsmos

Back to reality. Good. on 17:12 - Sep 30 by Darth_Koont

I'm sorry, but we were beaten by a better team today. And we never really had a grip on the game at all.

Take off your blue tinted glasses!

“Our slick new attacking side is being outpassed and outmaneuvered by Ipswich” - West Ham Forum
Poll: How do you think we will finish next season?

Back to reality. Good. on 18:22 - Sep 30 with 2486 viewsMr_Ipswich

Back to reality. Good. on 17:58 - Sep 30 by The_Romford_Blue

Here we go

It's posters/fans/d1ckheads like you that are the real problem

You sure? I'd say the dillusional ones accepting this from Mick year after year are the real problem...

That's you isn't it?
Back to reality. Good. on 18:47 - Sep 30 with 2421 viewsWD19

Back to reality. Good. on 18:22 - Sep 30 by Mr_Ipswich

You sure? I'd say the dillusional ones accepting this from Mick year after year are the real problem...

That's you isn't it?

As always, it is spelling that is the real problem.
Back to reality. Good. on 18:52 - Sep 30 with 2400 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Back to reality. Good. on 18:22 - Sep 30 by Mr_Ipswich

That's you isn't it?

Aye mate it's the fans that travel home and away through thick and thin that are the real problem.

Tw@t

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024