Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Best Turkish restaurant with Takeaway in Ipswich? 17:58 - Nov 15 with 2611 viewsDubtractor

TWTD hive mind I need your help!

Ta.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

Best Turkish restaurant with Takeaway in Ipswich? on 18:01 - Nov 15 with 2604 viewsLord_Lucan

Araarat on Norwich Rd, hands down.

Edit. I presume they do takeout.
[Post edited 15 Nov 2017 18:05]

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Best Turkish restaurant with Takeaway in Ipswich? on 18:07 - Nov 15 with 2586 viewsJakeITFC

Best Turkish restaurant with Takeaway in Ipswich? on 18:01 - Nov 15 by Lord_Lucan

Araarat on Norwich Rd, hands down.

Edit. I presume they do takeout.
[Post edited 15 Nov 2017 18:05]

They do, 20% off as well.
Best Turkish restaurant with Takeaway in Ipswich? on 18:26 - Nov 15 with 2561 viewsGeoffSentence

Not in Ipswich, but not far out of it, Capadoccia in Capel St Mary meets the other requirements of being a Turkish Restaurant with a take away. It does jolly good food too.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Best Turkish restaurant with Takeaway in Ipswich? on 19:01 - Nov 15 with 2523 viewshype313

Another one for Ararat on Norwich road, it's bl00dy lovely.

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

Best Turkish restaurant with Takeaway in Ipswich? on 19:21 - Nov 15 with 2506 viewsitfcjoe

Both Ararat and Cappadocia are excellent

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

on 19:51 - Nov 15 with 2481 views_

Best Turkish restaurant with Takeaway in Ipswich? on 20:29 - Nov 15 with 2439 viewsDubtractor

Just polished off a very tasty moussaka from Ararat.

Cheers for the recommendations.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

Best Turkish restaurant with Takeaway in Ipswich? on 21:13 - Nov 15 with 2408 viewsdickie

I really like Ararat but actually prefer Turkish Delight (also on Norwich Road)
Login to get fewer ads

Best Turkish restaurant with Takeaway in Ipswich? on 09:29 - Nov 16 with 2323 viewsLord_Lucan

Best Turkish restaurant with Takeaway in Ipswich? on 20:29 - Nov 15 by Dubtractor

Just polished off a very tasty moussaka from Ararat.

Cheers for the recommendations.

They do a crazy lunch deal, I remember thinking that I wasn’t going to get much food for the low price but I was wrong - and it was a taste sensation.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024