Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
TEAM: COYB 14:00 - Nov 25 with 4832 viewsSitfcB

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

TEAM: COYB on 14:01 - Nov 25 with 4129 viewsBackToRussia

Doesn't look a strong team. Hopeful Ward will make an impact.

TWTD CP. Evans Out.
Poll: Neil Young or Lynyrd Skynyrd - there is no middle ground.

TEAM: COYB on 14:07 - Nov 25 with 4034 viewstrueblue97

Worst starting 11 so far this season for me
TEAM: COYB on 14:09 - Nov 25 with 3996 viewsTractorWood

A midfielder would help. Waghorn will still score though.
[Post edited 25 Nov 2017 14:10]

I know that was then, but it could be again..
Poll: At present who do you think you'll vote for?

TEAM: COYB on 14:10 - Nov 25 with 3994 viewsRobTheMonk

I can understand why Mick has done this as we have loads of games in a short period of time. Sears has been sh1te though. Watch him score a hat trick now haha!
TEAM: COYB on 14:11 - Nov 25 with 3964 viewsWD19

TEAM: COYB on 14:01 - Nov 25 by BackToRussia

Doesn't look a strong team. Hopeful Ward will make an impact.

Not a lot of creative nous on paper. Let’s hope we are still in it after 60 mins and see what the bench can do.
TEAM: COYB on 14:11 - Nov 25 with 3952 viewsScuzzer

No forward on the bench...hmmmm

Established 1968

TEAM: COYB on 14:13 - Nov 25 with 3919 viewsStokieBlue

TEAM: COYB on 14:11 - Nov 25 by WD19

Not a lot of creative nous on paper. Let’s hope we are still in it after 60 mins and see what the bench can do.

Isn't that a worry though - having to rely on having an impact sub?

I agree with you, not that creative, I worry we will struggle to impose much on the game which is why Celina might have been a good option for any fast counters that we actually might get.

We will see soon enough!

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

TEAM: COYB on 14:14 - Nov 25 with 3912 viewsHally543

Get Paul Jewell back in
Login to get fewer ads

TEAM: COYB on 14:15 - Nov 25 with 3911 viewsJ2BLUE

Hmm. I'll reserve judgement...

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

TEAM: COYB on 14:15 - Nov 25 with 3898 viewsstrikalite

At least we have Huws and Celina to come on with 20 minutes left, hopefully we're still in it at that point....
TEAM: COYB on 14:17 - Nov 25 with 3885 viewsTrequartista

Sears for Celina. Incredible.

Poll: Who do you blame for our failure to progress?

TEAM: COYB on 14:20 - Nov 25 with 3859 viewsSitfcB

TEAM: COYB on 14:17 - Nov 25 by Trequartista

I'd say Sears for McGoldrick.

I don't see the problem with the team 🤷🏻‍♂️

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

TEAM: COYB on 14:21 - Nov 25 with 3848 viewsLankHenners

Sears for McGoldrick, obviously.

Celina's been pretty anonymous in the last couple of games: makes sense to take him out to remind him he has to earn the start - good to keep him hungry.

Rotation good with games in quick succession - this looks a decent set-up for an away, look to score on the counter performance. Celina/Huws/Bishop all good attacking impact subs.

Get the feeling though this is one of those ones where a positive result is already being inked in as 'lucky' or certainly nothing to do with Mick.

Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand.
Poll: What is Celina's problem?

TEAM: COYB on 14:22 - Nov 25 with 3829 viewsJ2BLUE

TEAM: COYB on 14:11 - Nov 25 by Scuzzer

All of our fit senior forwards are on the pitch so not really a fair criticism.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

TEAM: COYB on 14:23 - Nov 25 with 3828 viewsStokieBlue

TEAM: COYB on 14:21 - Nov 25 by LankHenners

Celina's been pretty anonymous in the last couple of games: makes sense to take him out to remind him he has to earn the start - good to keep him hungry.

Rotation good with games in quick succession - this looks a decent set-up for an away, look to score on the counter performance. Celina/Huws/Bishop all good attacking impact subs.

Get the feeling though this is one of those ones where a positive result is already being inked in as 'lucky' or certainly nothing to do with Mick.

Who is going to play on the counter?

Why is an impact sub a good thing - it implies we require an impact to make any difference.

Hopefully going to be proven wrong very soon, fingers crossed.

SB

TEAM: COYB on 14:23 - Nov 25 with 3830 viewsDyland

TEAM: COYB on 14:11 - Nov 25 by Scuzzer

Celina is the same as a forward to all intents and purposes, but I was thinking the same. No room for Folami on the bench in place of one of the four midfielders?

Poll: Does a Season Ticket include away matches?

FFS on 14:24 - Nov 25 with 3808 viewsDyland

nft

TEAM: COYB on 14:26 - Nov 25 with 3796 viewsLankHenners

TEAM: COYB on 14:23 - Nov 25 by StokieBlue

Who is going to play on the counter?

Why is an impact sub a good thing - it implies we require an impact to make any difference.

Hopefully going to be proven wrong very soon, fingers crossed.

SB

Sears' pace is an asset (although I'm no fan, in his current form at least), and we mustn't forget the excellent performances of Garner and Waghorn so far.

In recent weeks we've had zero real impact subs like those 3 on the bench, meaning we're all out from the start and can't do an awful lot to make a positive change.

Not sure what will happen today - going by Harry's report Villa are hardly inspiring at the moment despite their lofty position so could be the standard 'dull Championship game decided by a mistake or moment of quality'.

Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand.
Poll: What is Celina's problem?

TEAM: COYB on 14:27 - Nov 25 with 3797 viewsDyland

TEAM: COYB on 14:20 - Nov 25 by SitfcB

I'd say Sears for McGoldrick.

I don't see the problem with the team 🤷🏻‍♂️

You'd say right buh. Just blind negativity against the manager to say Sears is replacing Celina.

I'm not so sure about the team though...

TEAM: COYB on 14:35 - Nov 25 with 3728 viewsTrequartista

TEAM: COYB on 14:21 - Nov 25 by LankHenners

Away to Villa you are not going to play with 4 attackers so McGoldrick drops out naturally and Sears has replaced Celina.

I agree Celina has been quiet for a couple of games, but that's only by his own standards. Sears has nothing for about a year except run with the ball and did nothing in the last game to suggest his confidence is nothing but shot.

TEAM: COYB on 14:39 - Nov 25 with 3706 viewsTrequartista

TEAM: COYB on 14:27 - Nov 25 by Dyland

You'd say right buh. Just blind negativity against the manager to say Sears is replacing Celina.

I'm not so sure about the team though...

Would you be semantically fulfilled if i said that Sears has been preferred to Celina?

TEAM: COYB on 14:42 - Nov 25 with 3690 viewsScuzzer

TEAM: COYB on 14:23 - Nov 25 by Dyland

Celina is the same as a forward to all intents and purposes, but I was thinking the same. No room for Folami on the bench in place of one of the four midfielders?

However MM was talking of using Folami or Morris during this period. Also said Folami would probably cope better with the Championship style of play.

Established 1968

TEAM: COYB on 14:49 - Nov 25 with 3664 viewsDyland

TEAM: COYB on 14:39 - Nov 25 by Trequartista

Would you be semantically fulfilled if i said that Sears has been preferred to Celina?

I get what you're saying and I do take back the "blind" negativity part, that's a bit harsh.

I don't think Celina dropping to the bench is a bad thing but honestly don't particularly like the look of the team.

TEAM: COYB on 16:30 - Nov 25 with 3530 viewsTrequartista

TEAM: COYB on 14:49 - Nov 25 by Dyland

I get what you're saying and I do take back the "blind" negativity part, that's a bit harsh.

I don't think Celina dropping to the bench is a bad thing but honestly don't particularly like the look of the team.

Contributes nothing, subbed after an hour, already losing before Mick even contemplates Celina. How predictable.
[Post edited 25 Nov 2017 16:32]

TEAM: COYB on 16:30 - Nov 25 with 3525 viewsStokieBlue

TEAM: COYB on 14:26 - Nov 25 by LankHenners

Sears' pace is an asset (although I'm no fan, in his current form at least), and we mustn't forget the excellent performances of Garner and Waghorn so far.

In recent weeks we've had zero real impact subs like those 3 on the bench, meaning we're all out from the start and can't do an awful lot to make a positive change.

Not sure what will happen today - going by Harry's report Villa are hardly inspiring at the moment despite their lofty position so could be the standard 'dull Championship game decided by a mistake or moment of quality'.

All good now, your impact subs can make the difference.

As I said, only need impact subs if you've messed up the previous 70 minutes.

I know this post is slightly facetious but some things need to be questioned. The only justification I can see for impact subs in this game is if you intended to try and keep it 0-0 until that time.

Still 20 minutes though so let's hope.

SB
[Post edited 25 Nov 2017 16:34]

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024