Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
ME has either told MM he will extend his contract 09:21 - Jan 3 with 4255 viewsCoco

Or has been actively sounding out potential replacements. What do we think is correct? I think he has extended MMs deal personally as he is massively out of touch.

I personally think Monk is a good fit for Ipswich and would like him here. But what do i know.

#SellUpMarcusEvans #LambertOUT // Sent from my iphone - which explains all the felling spuck ups
Poll: When we're finally freed from Mick McCarthy would you like to see Burley as DoF?

ME has either told MM he will extend his contract on 09:41 - Jan 3 with 4187 viewsblue75

Not sure on Monk but we do need change lots of good young hungry managers in the lower leagues. Someone in or linked to the club must have some idea who’d be a good fit.

Poll: Should McCarthy be sacked after telling Ipswich fans where to go?

ME has either told MM he will extend his contract on 09:43 - Jan 3 with 4175 viewsHerbivore

Indeed, what do you know.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

ME has either told MM he will extend his contract on 09:51 - Jan 3 with 4159 viewsNeverTellMeTheOdds

I think if Evans does extend Micks contract then we may well see the attendances fall below 10k next season.

Monk isnt the worst shout in the world, I just want a change now. Have been patient since the summer and given it till Christmas. Just wish Evans would wake up and realise we all need a change and a shake up.

Poll: Will the new season ticket prices make you renew for the 2017/2018 season?

ME has either told MM he will extend his contract on 09:56 - Jan 3 with 4137 viewstractorboy1978

i think you give him too much credit personally. You'd like to assume both parties know one way or the other and we have a shortlist in place that we are sounding out if MM is leaving, However, it wouldn't surprise me if there is no alternative plan and we wait until May for MM to say yes or no before then searching around for whoever is out of work and available.
ME has either told MM he will extend his contract on 10:50 - Jan 3 with 4036 viewsPinewoodblue

ME has either told MM he will extend his contract on 09:56 - Jan 3 by tractorboy1978

i think you give him too much credit personally. You'd like to assume both parties know one way or the other and we have a shortlist in place that we are sounding out if MM is leaving, However, it wouldn't surprise me if there is no alternative plan and we wait until May for MM to say yes or no before then searching around for whoever is out of work and available.

If that happens Mick will go on holiday and think things over.

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

ME has either told MM he will extend his contract on 11:39 - Jan 3 with 3980 viewsGuthrum

Doesn't really matter. In a year or so's time, you and everybody else will be moaning about Monk/McCarthy/Cowley and his sh1t football, lack of investment, annoyed at having lost at home to the likes of Doncaster. Same as Magilton, Keane, Jewell and now McCarthy.

Partly through our own stupidity (bankrupted by the North Stand redevelopment) and partly that of others (ITV Digital, the failure of FFP) Ipswich have missed the boat. Now our best hope involves the club being transformed into a Vincent Tan-style circus.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

ME has either told MM he will extend his contract on 12:17 - Jan 3 with 3897 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

ME has either told MM he will extend his contract on 11:39 - Jan 3 by Guthrum

Doesn't really matter. In a year or so's time, you and everybody else will be moaning about Monk/McCarthy/Cowley and his sh1t football, lack of investment, annoyed at having lost at home to the likes of Doncaster. Same as Magilton, Keane, Jewell and now McCarthy.

Partly through our own stupidity (bankrupted by the North Stand redevelopment) and partly that of others (ITV Digital, the failure of FFP) Ipswich have missed the boat. Now our best hope involves the club being transformed into a Vincent Tan-style circus.

Agree......HNY !

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If he goes will he still be Super?

ME has either told MM he will extend his contract on 12:23 - Jan 3 with 3870 viewsBloomBlue

The stupidity was getting relegated .

But your point about fans will be complaining whoever is manager is correct. BFJ played a really exciting style and fans moaned then about losing too many games. Now fans moan they want excitement
Login to get fewer ads

ME has either told MM he will extend his contract on 12:30 - Jan 3 with 3835 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

Yep, this

I do wonder how many managers will fail to take us up before some fans start to realise the problems lay elsewhere...

Highlighting crass stupidity since sometime around 2010
Poll: Would you want Messi to sign?

ME has either told MM he will extend his contract on 12:33 - Jan 3 with 3825 viewsITFCBlues

ME has either told MM he will extend his contract on 12:30 - Jan 3 by C_HealyIsAPleasure

Yep, this

I do wonder how many managers will fail to take us up before some fans start to realise the problems lay elsewhere...

Why would any credible top manager want this job in all honesty? Working with peanuts.

People seem to think we’re better / bigger club than we actually are. We are for all intensive purposes a lower mid-table Championship side.

Poll: Has our squad been improved this summer?

ME has either told MM he will extend his contract on 12:36 - Jan 3 with 3809 viewshype313

Rather than wondering if Evans will extend it or not, I actually think whatever Evans does it's a moot point, I think Mick will walk at the end of the season along the lines of "I've taken them as far as I can" approach, whilst still having credit in the bank for the job he has done here.

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

ME has either told MM he will extend his contract on 13:03 - Jan 3 with 3732 viewsTractorCam

What is the obsession with Monk? Someone please explain this to me?

Poll: An interesting day for our politicians, but which one is worse?

ME has either told MM he will extend his contract on 13:07 - Jan 3 with 3713 viewsLeoMuff

This.

The only Muff in Town.
Poll: Lamberts rotational policy has left us....

(No subject) (n/t) on 13:21 - Jan 3 with 3653 viewsJ2BLUE

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

ME has either told MM he will extend his contract on 13:34 - Jan 3 with 3613 viewsRegencyBlue

Unfortunately I fear it is our only hope.

The continuing lack of meaningful investment, and not just subsiding losses, which is what Evans is effectively doing, is killing us. The Championship has completely changed and with more and more clubs on parachute money it will only get harder to even remain in the Division, never mind gain promotion.
ME has either told MM he will extend his contract on 14:07 - Jan 3 with 3530 viewsSwn98

ME has either told MM he will extend his contract on 12:23 - Jan 3 by BloomBlue

The stupidity was getting relegated .

But your point about fans will be complaining whoever is manager is correct. BFJ played a really exciting style and fans moaned then about losing too many games. Now fans moan they want excitement

Fans just moan!
ME has either told MM he will extend his contract on 14:14 - Jan 3 with 3511 viewsHerbivore

ME has either told MM he will extend his contract on 13:03 - Jan 3 by TractorCam

What is the obsession with Monk? Someone please explain this to me?

Have some faith.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024