Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Heading home from Bolton, it was a good game 17:32 - Jan 20 with 3334 viewsBloomBlue

We played well in both halfs, thought their goal was very fortunate. But the players didn't give up and as Sir Alex always said a point away from home is always a good point.
Heading home from Bolton, it was a good game on 17:51 - Jan 20 with 3213 viewsunstableblue

Wow - had texts from a Bolton and an Ipswich fan... said it was a scrappy awful game till last 10mins, terrible passing and energy. Deserved to be a draw, Ipswich poor for much of it.

Radio Suffolk seemed to suggest same.

Amazing how people see games differently.

Poll: How many points will Town get from 5 (Wat, Boro, Hull, Cov, Hudd)?

Heading home from Bolton, it was a good game on 17:52 - Jan 20 with 3199 viewskizaitfc

You were at the Macron Stadium yeah?

Poll: Mick in or out? (not a dig at Mick just want to see the overall opinion on here)

Heading home from Bolton, it was a good game on 17:56 - Jan 20 with 3171 viewsDarth_Koont

Heading home from Bolton, it was a good game on 17:51 - Jan 20 by unstableblue

Wow - had texts from a Bolton and an Ipswich fan... said it was a scrappy awful game till last 10mins, terrible passing and energy. Deserved to be a draw, Ipswich poor for much of it.

Radio Suffolk seemed to suggest same.

Amazing how people see games differently.

Bolton were worse. Difficult to take our performance out of that context because it was a real slog-fest for the majority of the game.

Pronouns: He/Him

Heading home from Bolton, it was a good game on 18:06 - Jan 20 with 3110 viewsshoopdelang

You saw a different game to me pal. Unless you’re a blind optimistic in which case fair play to you.
Heading home from Bolton, it was a good game on 18:13 - Jan 20 with 3077 viewsDeano69

Poll: What view setting do you use for TWTD

Heading home from Bolton, it was a good game on 18:15 - Jan 20 with 3062 viewsTrequartista

McCarthy said it was the worst game he'd seen in a long time, so you can remove the blue-tinted specs now.

Poll: Who do you blame for our failure to progress?

Heading home from Bolton, it was a good game on 18:31 - Jan 20 with 3009 viewsbluehook

This is a p!ss take right?
Heading home from Bolton, it was a good game on 18:35 - Jan 20 with 2986 viewsDarth_Koont

Heading home from Bolton, it was a good game on 18:15 - Jan 20 by Trequartista

McCarthy said it was the worst game he'd seen in a long time, so you can remove the blue-tinted specs now.

It was a bad game but it wasn't our worst performance. After we've dragged many sides into a scrappy match this season, it felt like Bolton did that to us today.

Login to get fewer ads

Heading home from Bolton, it was a good game on 18:39 - Jan 20 with 2966 viewsTrequartista

Heading home from Bolton, it was a good game on 18:35 - Jan 20 by Darth_Koont

It was a bad game but it wasn't our worst performance. After we've dragged many sides into a scrappy match this season, it felt like Bolton did that to us today.

That's fine, i was responding to "it was a good game"

Poll: Who do you blame for our failure to progress?

Heading home from Bolton, it was a good game on 18:44 - Jan 20 with 2945 viewsDarth_Koont

Heading home from Bolton, it was a good game on 18:39 - Jan 20 by Trequartista

That's fine, i was responding to "it was a good game"

Fair enough. I couldn't and wouldn't sell it to an impartial football fan. A grim Championship slog for the most part.

From our own perspective, it certainly wasn't a bad game as we were the better side away from home.

Heading home from Bolton, it was a good game on 21:39 - Jan 20 with 2746 viewsSuperfrans

Heading home from Bolton, it was a good game on 18:44 - Jan 20 by Darth_Koont

Fair enough. I couldn't and wouldn't sell it to an impartial football fan. A grim Championship slog for the most part.

From our own perspective, it certainly wasn't a bad game as we were the better side away from home.

This is an outrage. I was under the impression that we were competing in La Liga and the Champions League.

#eyeroll

Poll: What is your voting intention on December 12?
Blog: Dear Martin Samuel...

Heading home from Bolton, it was a good game on 21:44 - Jan 20 with 2732 viewsCurrie10

Amen for the bites! Too easy.
Heading home from Bolton, it was a good game on 21:45 - Jan 20 with 2727 viewsDarth_Koont

Heading home from Bolton, it was a good game on 21:39 - Jan 20 by Superfrans

This is an outrage. I was under the impression that we were competing in La Liga and the Champions League.

#eyeroll

I know. I really don't fancy our chances in the knockout stages.

Heading home from Bolton, it was a good game on 22:16 - Jan 20 with 2669 viewstextbackup

Put money on it you didn’t go

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Heading home from Bolton, it was a good game on 09:20 - Jan 21 with 2436 viewsBenters2

Heading home from Bolton, it was a good game on 22:16 - Jan 20 by textbackup

Put money on it you didn’t go

Heading home from Bolton, it was a good game on 09:49 - Jan 21 with 2400 viewsSuperfrans

Heading home from Bolton, it was a good game on 21:45 - Jan 20 by Darth_Koont

I know. I really don't fancy our chances in the knockout stages.

😉

Poll: What is your voting intention on December 12?
Blog: Dear Martin Samuel...

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024