Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Proud to be British. We are number 1 at eating terrible food 13:23 - Feb 2 with 2586 viewsDubtractor

https://www.theguardian.com/science/2018/feb/02/ultra-processed-products-now-hal

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

Proud to be British. We are number 1 at eating terrible food on 13:29 - Feb 2 with 2566 viewsFtnfwest

Scotland weighs us down
Proud to be British. We are number 1 at eating terrible food on 13:47 - Feb 2 with 2538 viewsSteve_M

What does it look like if we exclude Rommy and J2 from the numbers?

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Proud to be British. We are number 1 at eating terrible food on 14:11 - Feb 2 with 2515 viewsStokieBlue

The key thing from this article is that Haribo top their category.

SB
[Post edited 2 Feb 2018 14:12]

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

Proud to be British. We are number 1 at eating terrible food on 14:13 - Feb 2 with 2511 viewschicoazul

It's difficult though innit. If you have a family and are both working then who has time or energy to come home and cook?

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Proud to be British. We are number 1 at eating terrible food on 14:14 - Feb 2 with 2518 viewsIllinoisblue

I'm still amazed when I go food shopping and see these:

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Proud to be British. We are number 1 at eating terrible food on 14:24 - Feb 2 with 2495 viewsFrowsyArmLarry

Proud to be British. We are number 1 at eating terrible food on 14:14 - Feb 2 by Illinoisblue

Mateys are the best
Proud to be British. We are number 1 at eating terrible food on 14:24 - Feb 2 with 2495 viewsSpruceMoose

Proud to be British. We are number 1 at eating terrible food on 13:47 - Feb 2 by Steve_M

What does it look like if we exclude Rommy and J2 from the numbers?

Shots fired!

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Proud to be British. We are number 1 at eating terrible food on 14:27 - Feb 2 with 2484 viewsDubtractor

Proud to be British. We are number 1 at eating terrible food on 14:13 - Feb 2 by chicoazul

It's difficult though innit. If you have a family and are both working then who has time or energy to come home and cook?

This article is about bad processed food though, less about the convenience of a ready meal lasagne for example, and more about a bowl of bright pink cereal.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

Login to get fewer ads

Proud to be British. We are number 1 at eating terrible food on 14:35 - Feb 2 with 2469 viewschicoazul

Proud to be British. We are number 1 at eating terrible food on 14:27 - Feb 2 by Dubtractor

This article is about bad processed food though, less about the convenience of a ready meal lasagne for example, and more about a bowl of bright pink cereal.

No I know but I am not sure any food is "bad" per se.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Proud to be British. We are number 1 at eating terrible food on 17:31 - Feb 2 with 2396 viewsMedwayTractor

Can't take this too seriously, as the article states, it is based on statistics which are 10 years old. A lot has changed in that period, thanks to people like Jamie Oliver and Hugh Whats-is-name. I think people are more aware of eating healthy food. I know I am, as far as I am able, I cook with fresh ingredients, avoiding processed food as much as possible. I try to avoid using anything containing added sugar, particularly high fructose corn syrup, which, to be blunt, is poison.

Blog: Who's Next Between the Sticks (Or Be Careful What You Wish For)?

Proud to be British. We are number 1 at eating terrible food on 18:30 - Feb 2 with 2371 viewsDanTheMan

Proud to be British. We are number 1 at eating terrible food on 14:14 - Feb 2 by Illinoisblue

I remember as a kid being well excited by those.

They taste fecking awful.

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

Proud to be British. We are number 1 at eating terrible food on 18:34 - Feb 2 with 2359 viewsJ2BLUE

I don't really eat cereal (apart from muesli) but these caught my eye in Tesco a few weeks ago:

They still have 22g sugar per 100g. Regular Frosties have 37g. Amazing that people give that crap to their kids for breakfast.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Proud to be British. We are number 1 at eating terrible food on 18:38 - Feb 2 with 2351 viewsstonojnr

its a survey thats proud to announce their research covered topics such as theres no real fruit in froot loops... and there was me thinking it was one of your 5 a day to eat multicoloured cheerio lookalikes.
Proud to be British. We are number 1 at eating terrible food on 19:04 - Feb 2 with 2334 viewsSteve_M

Proud to be British. We are number 1 at eating terrible food on 17:31 - Feb 2 by MedwayTractor

Can't take this too seriously, as the article states, it is based on statistics which are 10 years old. A lot has changed in that period, thanks to people like Jamie Oliver and Hugh Whats-is-name. I think people are more aware of eating healthy food. I know I am, as far as I am able, I cook with fresh ingredients, avoiding processed food as much as possible. I try to avoid using anything containing added sugar, particularly high fructose corn syrup, which, to be blunt, is poison.

Yes, but wait until we get our chlorinated chicken and other such delights.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Proud to be British. We are number 1 at eating terrible food on 19:05 - Feb 2 with 2333 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Proud to be British. We are number 1 at eating terrible food on 14:13 - Feb 2 by chicoazul

It's like we're working ourselves to an early grave !

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024