Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
No you f%ck off McCarthy 16:52 - Feb 18 with 3286 viewsunstableblue

Earn respect from the fans by developing a feckin pass and move PLUS energy style.

Did it take 87 mins before we passed and moved.

You’re embarrassing.

Poll: How many points will Town get from 5 (Wat, Boro, Hull, Cov, Hudd)?

No you f%ck off McCarthy on 16:56 - Feb 18 with 3257 viewsartsbossbeard

Nah, it's not him who's embarrassing. Our fans, away from home, in a derby game is the most embarrassing thing I've witnessed. My toes are still curled.

Best team in the first half and then, in somewhat of a shocker, the home team comes at us in the second but let's be clear bar the two free kicks and the long range shot, they didn't hurt us.

What did your mates think?

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

No you f%ck off McCarthy on 17:01 - Feb 18 with 3194 viewsJ2BLUE

No you f%ck off McCarthy on 16:56 - Feb 18 by artsbossbeard

Nah, it's not him who's embarrassing. Our fans, away from home, in a derby game is the most embarrassing thing I've witnessed. My toes are still curled.

Best team in the first half and then, in somewhat of a shocker, the home team comes at us in the second but let's be clear bar the two free kicks and the long range shot, they didn't hurt us.

The data is still being collected. With 87% of his 24185 mates surveyed they currently all entirely agree with him.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

No you f%ck off McCarthy on 17:03 - Feb 18 with 3180 viewsBobbychase

Yeah Mick, who was a player for years, then managed two sides from the Championship into the top division, then managed his country in a World Cup, You EARN the respect of the village idiots. EARN IT.

Poll: Who's going to be at the Bolton game?

No you f%ck off McCarthy on 17:06 - Feb 18 with 3152 viewsunstableblue

No what is embarrassing is Town fans trying to place merit in that performance.

Yes of course we worked out socks off in the first half, but we lacked any craft beyond Waghorn, and we’re terrible in possession, lack cutting distribution, and punt long and turn over ball relentlessly.

Your standards are at an all time low. Wake up.

What did my mates think?!? Well like the pundits we lack guile and craft.

I felt so sorry for McGoldrick it must be soul destroying playing with that ZERO service.

Jeeze we barely know how to pass.

No you f%ck off McCarthy on 17:09 - Feb 18 with 3115 viewsgt81

"Are you embarrassed easily? I am, it's all part of growing up, and being British."

Kudos to anyone who gets the reference.
No you f%ck off McCarthy on 17:09 - Feb 18 with 3116 viewsartsbossbeard

No you f%ck off McCarthy on 17:06 - Feb 18 by unstableblue

No what is embarrassing is Town fans trying to place merit in that performance.

Yes of course we worked out socks off in the first half, but we lacked any craft beyond Waghorn, and we’re terrible in possession, lack cutting distribution, and punt long and turn over ball relentlessly.

Your standards are at an all time low. Wake up.

What did my mates think?!? Well like the pundits we lack guile and craft.

I felt so sorry for McGoldrick it must be soul destroying playing with that ZERO service.

Jeeze we barely know how to pass.

Not sure if it got picked up on the telly but we lost something as an attacking unit when Garner went off for Didz. He looked more languid than usual.

I'll level with you ,I thought he didn't look bothered.

Run this past your mates for their input, please.

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.

No you f%ck off McCarthy on 17:11 - Feb 18 with 3074 viewspointofblue

It is funny how home teams manage to turn it around and come at us in second halves of matches in that scenario yet I can't remember the last time we had a poor first half and turned it around for the second. Burton being a case in point.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

No you f%ck off McCarthy on 17:14 - Feb 18 with 3053 viewsartsbossbeard

No you f%ck off McCarthy on 17:11 - Feb 18 by pointofblue

It is funny how home teams manage to turn it around and come at us in second halves of matches in that scenario yet I can't remember the last time we had a poor first half and turned it around for the second. Burton being a case in point.

Leaving the ground I commented to my mate that if we'd have done what Norwich did - ie, push the two big blokes up and whack long balls into the area, we'd have got caught out and lost 2-0.

"Doing an Ipswich" as it should be known.

Login to get fewer ads

No you f%ck off McCarthy on 17:15 - Feb 18 with 3028 viewsunstableblue

No you f%ck off McCarthy on 17:09 - Feb 18 by artsbossbeard

Not sure if it got picked up on the telly but we lost something as an attacking unit when Garner went off for Didz. He looked more languid than usual.

It’s a fan forum, I have different opinions to you - oh no!!!

As do all my mates.

I thought we made the game hard for ourselves with our style and quality. Sorry!!

I thought Garner was a pest, effective? somewhat, threatening, no, not in my view.

McGoldrick is languid, but he needs a certain type of service, of which he had none.

No you f%ck off McCarthy on 17:22 - Feb 18 with 2978 viewsartsbossbeard

No you f%ck off McCarthy on 17:15 - Feb 18 by unstableblue

It’s a fan forum, I have different opinions to you - oh no!!!

As do all my mates.

I thought we made the game hard for ourselves with our style and quality. Sorry!!

I thought Garner was a pest, effective? somewhat, threatening, no, not in my view.

McGoldrick is languid, but he needs a certain type of service, of which he had none.

Differing opinions, yes.

You appear to be from the long line of people who are keen to offer their opinion if there's a negative slant to be taken.

Prove me wrong, link me up a positive opinion that you've posted.

I'll wait.

No you f%ck off McCarthy on 17:26 - Feb 18 with 2946 viewsRoyKeanesDog

No you f%ck off McCarthy on 17:09 - Feb 18 by artsbossbeard

I picked it up watching on Sky, but probably only because I knew the tune. A neutral might not have. Really embarrassing and ill timed.

What kind of percentage of fans would you say were singing it?

Poll: Best Football Song

No you f%ck off McCarthy on 17:28 - Feb 18 with 2928 viewsartsbossbeard

No you f%ck off McCarthy on 17:26 - Feb 18 by RoyKeanesDog

I picked it up watching on Sky, but probably only because I knew the tune. A neutral might not have. Really embarrassing and ill timed.

What kind of percentage of fans would you say were singing it?

A majority - all around me where BUT I'd noticed that Iorfa landed a bit awkward when shinning it into the stand and was stretching his hamstrings.

Not that I'd have joined in but I didn't think it was that bigger an issue with that in mind.

No you f%ck off McCarthy on 17:30 - Feb 18 with 2902 viewsunstableblue

No you f%ck off McCarthy on 17:22 - Feb 18 by artsbossbeard

Differing opinions, yes.

You appear to be from the long line of people who are keen to offer their opinion if there's a negative slant to be taken.

Prove me wrong, link me up a positive opinion that you've posted.

I'll wait.

Go and read my match reports

No you f%ck off McCarthy on 17:30 - Feb 18 with 2892 viewsartsbossbeard

No you f%ck off McCarthy on 17:30 - Feb 18 by unstableblue

Go and read my match reports

Link?

No you f%ck off McCarthy on 17:31 - Feb 18 with 2884 viewsRoyKeanesDog

No you f%ck off McCarthy on 17:28 - Feb 18 by artsbossbeard

A majority - all around me where BUT I'd noticed that Iorfa landed a bit awkward when shinning it into the stand and was stretching his hamstrings.

Not that I'd have joined in but I didn't think it was that bigger an issue with that in mind.

It's ridiculous. Idiots.

Poll: Best Football Song

No you f%ck off McCarthy on 17:51 - Feb 18 with 2816 viewsitfcpaul

And your qualifications at this level and spending availability is??

Poll: Who would you want as Ipswich manager in November. there aren't many candidates

Errrrrrrrr on 22:48 - Feb 18 with 2603 viewsunstableblue

No you f%ck off McCarthy on 17:51 - Feb 18 by itfcpaul

And your qualifications at this level and spending availability is??

I’m flatterered you feel I’m ready for the Town management role, it wouldn’t match my pay grade, but again I appreciate your interest.

Again this is a fans forums we have different opinions and mine is simply this - we would be more effective and make greater use of our players if we passed the ball better and used our energy to threaten with guile not just puff.

Norwich today had an 80% pass rate we had 50%... so for every 10 passes we mucked up 5, and Norwich 2. Clearly much of ours will be hoofs out of pressure, and that is fine, but not every clearance needs to go long, or be turned over.

Do you get my point?? I think it has some validity.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024