Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Confessions - Anyone have any? 09:44 - Apr 23 with 7696 viewsGavTWTD

Ok so here's a few of mine:

Reaching to the top of an unused shelf in the kitchen I found a load of plastic straws. I don't even remember why I bought them. I'm sorry.

I regularly bet on Ipswich matches, and I don't have any problem betting against Town if I think we're going to lose. Why should other fans profit?

And I don't get the hatred for Ed Sheeran. I think it's amazing that someone from deepest, darkest Suffolk has had the success that he's had without having some talent. It's not as though he won X-factor or anything and seems a genuinely nice guy. I've listened to his albums, albeit only once and think he's ok. Not really my kind of music, and the hold music on Vodaphone of him and Beyonce on a low bitrate was nearly enough to end my contract with them, but on the whole his music is quite pleasant.

You have any confessions you want to share?

If you liked my post, please take the time to upvote it. It's very much appreciated.
Poll: Will you watch the Championship Play-Off Final?
Blog: Man v Fat Football - A Personal Blog

Confessions - Anyone have any? on 09:45 - Apr 23 with 5793 viewschicoazul

I support Norwich.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Confessions - Anyone have any? on 09:46 - Apr 23 with 5792 viewsBetablocker

Jesus after the Ed confession I thought you were going to finish off with some lumberjack story...
Confessions - Anyone have any? on 09:46 - Apr 23 with 5779 viewsBetablocker

Confessions - Anyone have any? on 09:45 - Apr 23 by chicoazul

I support Norwich.

Sicko
Confessions - Anyone have any? on 09:55 - Apr 23 with 5738 viewsGavTWTD

Confessions - Anyone have any? on 09:46 - Apr 23 by Betablocker

Jesus after the Ed confession I thought you were going to finish off with some lumberjack story...

Doesn't need to be a confession if everyone does it.

If you liked my post, please take the time to upvote it. It's very much appreciated.

Confessions - Anyone have any? on 09:59 - Apr 23 with 5709 viewsBetablocker

Confessions - Anyone have any? on 09:55 - Apr 23 by GavTWTD

Doesn't need to be a confession if everyone does it.

Too true
Confessions - Anyone have any? on 09:59 - Apr 23 with 5710 viewsArcher4721

I bet on Town games and don't have a problem with betting on them to win or lose. Afterall we know more about the team than the bookies do watching them week in week out. It gives us an edge.
Confessions - Anyone have any? on 09:59 - Apr 23 with 5704 viewsbluewein

I am blueas...

Poll: What should you have your gammon with...?

Confessions - Anyone have any? on 10:12 - Apr 23 with 5664 viewsDeano69

Risky thread this

Poll: What view setting do you use for TWTD

Login to get fewer ads

Confessions - Anyone have any? on 10:22 - Apr 23 with 5627 viewsITFC_Forever

I nearly always bet on us to lose to Norwich. I see it as an insurance. If we win / draw, I'm happy to lose a couple of quid.... if we lose, I may as well make some money out of it.

I once forgot one of my wife's Christmas presents - I had put it in the wardrobe out of the way and found it in April.
And for another of her Christmas presents, I bought her a CD she already had. Might even have been the present she received in April come to think of it.

In reply to Gav, I have no issue with Ed Sheeran either.... a couple of his songs are ok and he has a winning formula, good luck to him.

P 1126, W 502, D 288, L 336, F 1711, A 1360
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

Confessions - Anyone have any? on 10:27 - Apr 23 with 5607 viewsEdSheeran

Thanks Gav. You are my favourite admin as well, I generally ignore your posts but I opened one once and it was ok. Your stuff in the chat room is a bit repetitive but I suppose that is your job.

Mark is my 2nd favourite.
Confessions - Anyone have any? on 10:30 - Apr 23 with 5587 viewsBluefish

Confessions - Anyone have any? on 10:22 - Apr 23 by ITFC_Forever

I nearly always bet on us to lose to Norwich. I see it as an insurance. If we win / draw, I'm happy to lose a couple of quid.... if we lose, I may as well make some money out of it.

I once forgot one of my wife's Christmas presents - I had put it in the wardrobe out of the way and found it in April.
And for another of her Christmas presents, I bought her a CD she already had. Might even have been the present she received in April come to think of it.

In reply to Gav, I have no issue with Ed Sheeran either.... a couple of his songs are ok and he has a winning formula, good luck to him.

At least that explains why you were joining in chants with their fans, you wanted your bet to come in. It must have been a big bet.

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

Confessions - Anyone have any? on 10:34 - Apr 23 with 5576 viewsITFC_Forever

Confessions - Anyone have any? on 10:30 - Apr 23 by Bluefish

At least that explains why you were joining in chants with their fans, you wanted your bet to come in. It must have been a big bet.

We are now car-less, home-less and the kids have nothing other than sack cloths to wear.

P 1126, W 502, D 288, L 336, F 1711, A 1360
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

Confessions - Anyone have any? on 10:38 - Apr 23 with 5555 viewsBluefish

Confessions - Anyone have any? on 10:34 - Apr 23 by ITFC_Forever

We are now car-less, home-less and the kids have nothing other than sack cloths to wear.

My faith in you is now restored. You were just trying to put your kids before football.

Confessions - Anyone have any? on 10:55 - Apr 23 with 5503 viewsGuthrum

I was actually quite impressed with James Blunt, after seeing him live at a festival. Not really into his music, but a good performer.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

Confessions - Anyone have any? on 10:56 - Apr 23 with 5496 viewsWarkystache

Terry doesn't exist. It's all a figment of my imagination.

Poll: If we were guaranteed promotion next season, how would you celebrate?
Blog: [Blog] It's Time the Club Pushed On

Confessions - Anyone have any? on 11:02 - Apr 23 with 5481 viewsBluefish

Confessions - Anyone have any? on 10:55 - Apr 23 by Guthrum

I was actually quite impressed with James Blunt, after seeing him live at a festival. Not really into his music, but a good performer.

*edit: i was talking about Ed. James Blunt isb a scummer but he does seem a good guy and funny

He is absolutely superb live.

Another weird one that some people feel the need to go out of their way to say they don't like him and find his music bland. There are hundreds of thousands of other artists that they presumably don't like but they don't feel the need to mention those ones. See also Coldplay.

The other weird thing is they say his music is so the same, that is bizarre really when you considered the different songs that he has. He crosses genres albeit some times more successfully than others. His rapping is very hit and miss. Being a soloist and a guitar player his voice and a guitar will always be a theme I suppose but he mixed up guitars and often duets
[Post edited 23 Apr 2018 11:13]

Confessions - Anyone have any? on 11:05 - Apr 23 with 5462 viewshype313

Confessions - Anyone have any? on 10:55 - Apr 23 by Guthrum

He's even better on twitter.

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

Confessions - Anyone have any? on 11:14 - Apr 23 with 5436 viewsclive_baker

Confession time. I'm in the process of setting up an online ITFC fanzine. We're heavily backed by some HNWI and the club have been really engaged too. I've already tapped up a few of TWTD's finest contributors such as Benters and Grimboy and a few lapsed ones in the form of TractorGirl and Taximan. We're going to take over the world, and leave all of the competition dead in the water.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

Confessions - Anyone have any? on 11:19 - Apr 23 with 5409 viewsBluefish

Confessions - Anyone have any? on 11:14 - Apr 23 by clive_baker

Confession time. I'm in the process of setting up an online ITFC fanzine. We're heavily backed by some HNWI and the club have been really engaged too. I've already tapped up a few of TWTD's finest contributors such as Benters and Grimboy and a few lapsed ones in the form of TractorGirl and Taximan. We're going to take over the world, and leave all of the competition dead in the water.

Someone did that once. Bloots went but no one else followed, Arsey and I then got banned and joined him.

Confessions - Anyone have any? on 12:43 - Apr 23 with 5297 viewsBrixtonBlue

"I think it's amazing that someone from deepest, darkest Suffolk has had the success that he's had without having some talent."

Bit harsh, Gav.

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

Confessions - Anyone have any? on 14:47 - Apr 23 with 5188 viewsbluejake78

In my younger days having a "Gentlemen's wash" when visiting prospective young ladies and drying on the hand towel.
Confessions - Anyone have any? on 14:49 - Apr 23 with 5176 viewsGavTWTD

Confessions - Anyone have any? on 12:43 - Apr 23 by BrixtonBlue

"I think it's amazing that someone from deepest, darkest Suffolk has had the success that he's had without having some talent."

Bit harsh, Gav.

Hmm, you know what I meant.

Confessions - Anyone have any? on 15:13 - Apr 23 with 5125 viewsMaySixth

Every time we play Norwich I bet £20 on us to lose.

If we win, happy days.

If we lose, I make some money.

If we draw is a bit annoying but at least we get a point and those mongs don't win.

Poll: Ladapo or Hirst to start up front against Peterborough?

Confessions - Anyone have any? on 15:15 - Apr 23 with 5110 viewsJ2BLUE

Confessions - Anyone have any? on 15:13 - Apr 23 by MaySixth

Every time we play Norwich I bet £20 on us to lose.

If we win, happy days.

If we lose, I make some money.

If we draw is a bit annoying but at least we get a point and those mongs don't win.

When they've been odds on most of the time recently I question how much <£20 really numbs the pain?

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Confessions - Anyone have any? on 15:18 - Apr 23 with 5094 viewsWarkystache

Confessions - Anyone have any? on 15:15 - Apr 23 by J2BLUE

When they've been odds on most of the time recently I question how much <£20 really numbs the pain?

sorry, Terry DOES exist and, if he ever finds this on here, my name's Jeffrey.

Poll: If we were guaranteed promotion next season, how would you celebrate?
Blog: [Blog] It's Time the Club Pushed On

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024