Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Imagine he stays... it won’t happen, will it?! (n/t) 15:08 - Mar 15 with 2479 viewstextbackup

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Imagine he stays... it won’t happen, will it?! (n/t) on 15:11 - Mar 15 with 2472 viewsTheBlueBarca

I get the feeling from the way he reacted to the question last week that he may already be gone, or at least know from the invisible man at top that they are considering their options.

Everyone on this forum is always wrong.
Poll: Should Tommy Smith be awarded a Testimonial at Ipswich?

Imagine he stays... it won’t happen, will it?! (n/t) on 15:17 - Mar 15 with 2438 viewsSpruceMoose

I hope not! Aerial shot of Texter's living room if he does!

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Imagine he stays... it won’t happen, will it?! (n/t) on 15:20 - Mar 15 with 2437 viewsMach_foreignBlue

It will. No pressure at all. Easiest job in football. Just keep drifting and that will do for the owner.
Imagine he stays... it won’t happen, will it?! (n/t) on 15:37 - Mar 15 with 2403 viewsitfcjoe

I wouldn't have thought so.

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Imagine he stays... it won’t happen, will it?! (n/t) on 15:42 - Mar 15 with 2377 viewsJohnny_Boy

Imagine he stays... it won’t happen, will it?! (n/t) on 15:20 - Mar 15 by Mach_foreignBlue

It will. No pressure at all. Easiest job in football. Just keep drifting and that will do for the owner.

Are you trying to imply Mick has lost his ambition as a manager?
Imagine he stays... it won’t happen, will it?! (n/t) on 16:23 - Mar 15 with 2305 viewstextbackup

Imagine he stays... it won’t happen, will it?! (n/t) on 15:42 - Mar 15 by Johnny_Boy

Are you trying to imply Mick has lost his ambition as a manager?

He churns out the same thing in training and matches over and over, not exactly doing much to freshen it up or learn is he. A new first team coach would be a start, new voice... will he? Will he fck

Imagine he stays... it won’t happen, will it?! (n/t) on 16:27 - Mar 15 with 2295 viewsFinidiCentenary

Yes he will.

I see Evans looking at teams like Derby spending £20m a season and not going up and looking at Mick and knowing for £6m a year we have a chance of sneaking into the playoffs and we won't go down.

The fans have been walking away for a while. The drop in ST's last year didn't bring much of a change from the club. I don't think Evans is actually worried about the supporters or how we feel because the loss of gate revenue is tiny compared to what he might have to give a new manager just to do what Mick has been able to do.

I don't see any way now that Mick won't be here. Evans doesn't care about us at all. Just his investment. That investment is probably best in Mick's hands in his eyes, because he doesn't have the ability to see that if this carries on then it will have a detrimental effect on what this team can achieve due to the feeling amongst the fans.

Poll: Which lower league manager would you appoint if all of the following applied?

Imagine he stays... it won’t happen, will it?! (n/t) on 16:37 - Mar 15 with 2266 viewsNorthern_Blue81

Imagine he stays... it won’t happen, will it?! (n/t) on 16:27 - Mar 15 by FinidiCentenary

Yes he will.

I see Evans looking at teams like Derby spending £20m a season and not going up and looking at Mick and knowing for £6m a year we have a chance of sneaking into the playoffs and we won't go down.

The fans have been walking away for a while. The drop in ST's last year didn't bring much of a change from the club. I don't think Evans is actually worried about the supporters or how we feel because the loss of gate revenue is tiny compared to what he might have to give a new manager just to do what Mick has been able to do.

I don't see any way now that Mick won't be here. Evans doesn't care about us at all. Just his investment. That investment is probably best in Mick's hands in his eyes, because he doesn't have the ability to see that if this carries on then it will have a detrimental effect on what this team can achieve due to the feeling amongst the fans.

If you have a reported wealth of 750 million and you spend the reported 6 million of it a year on the club but have a constant stream of other incomes and investment's then the reported 6 million is chump change to Evans.

Why would he care if people don;t want to renew their tickets, is no losses to his or his group.

Is going to be a long ride to get this mess fixed.
Login to get fewer ads

Imagine he stays... it won’t happen, will it?! (n/t) on 16:37 - Mar 15 with 2265 viewstextbackup

Imagine he stays... it won’t happen, will it?! (n/t) on 16:27 - Mar 15 by FinidiCentenary

Yes he will.

But we don’t have a chance of sneaking in top 6, not a chance

Imagine he stays... it won’t happen, will it?! (n/t) on 16:43 - Mar 15 with 2244 viewsLord_Lucan

Not if you take a step back and look at it logically. Although it's Micks job surely it must be a family decision involving Mrs Hoof as well.

He can say what it wants about the stick not getting to him but he is only human. One would thing Mrs Hoof will not want him to stay and he will take that into account.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Imagine he stays... it won’t happen, will it?! (n/t) on 16:55 - Mar 15 with 2222 viewsJ2BLUE

The most amazing thing about this is if Evans decides to extend his deal we know he will never pay him off so however bad it gets he’ll be here until his contract expires.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Imagine he stays... it won’t happen, will it?! (n/t) on 17:09 - Mar 15 with 2178 viewsFinidiCentenary

Imagine he stays... it won’t happen, will it?! (n/t) on 16:37 - Mar 15 by textbackup

But we don’t have a chance of sneaking in top 6, not a chance

Of course we do.

It's a very slim one but we've finished 6th and 7th and even this year, if we'd have won at Norwich for example and then beaten Sheffield United last week, we could have gone into the Hull game 2 or 3 points off the playoffs!

That's how close we are. We might be 12th, but we are only talking about being 2 matches out of 39 away from being right in the mix.

Sure, if we got in the playoffs the chances of winning it are again slim, but Evans is losing pocket change each year on the basis that we could fluke a promotion with one season where Murphy gets 27 goals or we sign a Lawrence that rips it up.

Then he gets £120m instantly and the club becomes hugely valuable. He could hypothetically fund us at £6m for the next 20 years and if we got a promotion within that time, he'd have broken even from this point (ignoring the debt).

Poll: Which lower league manager would you appoint if all of the following applied?

Imagine he stays... it won’t happen, will it?! (n/t) on 17:40 - Mar 15 with 2128 viewsJ2BLUE

Imagine he stays... it won’t happen, will it?! (n/t) on 17:09 - Mar 15 by FinidiCentenary

Of course we do.

It's a very slim one but we've finished 6th and 7th and even this year, if we'd have won at Norwich for example and then beaten Sheffield United last week, we could have gone into the Hull game 2 or 3 points off the playoffs!

That's how close we are. We might be 12th, but we are only talking about being 2 matches out of 39 away from being right in the mix.

Sure, if we got in the playoffs the chances of winning it are again slim, but Evans is losing pocket change each year on the basis that we could fluke a promotion with one season where Murphy gets 27 goals or we sign a Lawrence that rips it up.

Then he gets £120m instantly and the club becomes hugely valuable. He could hypothetically fund us at £6m for the next 20 years and if we got a promotion within that time, he'd have broken even from this point (ignoring the debt).

Clutching at straws at its finest mate.

If we had won a game we drew and then won another game we drew we would have gone into a game we lost...etc etc.

Get in the real world mate.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Imagine he stays... it won’t happen, will it?! (n/t) on 17:44 - Mar 15 with 2119 viewstextbackup

Imagine he stays... it won’t happen, will it?! (n/t) on 17:09 - Mar 15 by FinidiCentenary

Of course we do.

Ifs and buts...
Facts - we didn’t get the points and didn’t win those games

Imagine he stays... it won’t happen, will it?! (n/t) on 17:54 - Mar 15 with 2098 viewsBenters2

Of course we do.

Have you been drinking? Look if my Auntie had balls she'd be my Uncle.

[Post edited 15 Mar 2018 18:00]
Imagine he stays... it won’t happen, will it?! (n/t) on 18:16 - Mar 15 with 2061 viewsitfcjoe

Imagine he stays... it won’t happen, will it?! (n/t) on 17:40 - Mar 15 by J2BLUE

Clutching at straws at its finest mate.

If we had won a game we drew and then won another game we drew we would have gone into a game we lost...etc etc.

Get in the real world mate.

I think Mick has proven that if you get a bit of luck with availability and players hitting form at right time then you can get in the top 6 on this budget.

Chances are you won’t because injuries happen amongst other things - but if Huws and Adeyemi has played another 15-20 games each we could easily have a few more points and be right in the mix

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Imagine he stays... it won’t happen, will it?! (n/t) on 18:31 - Mar 15 with 2025 viewsFinidiCentenary

Imagine he stays... it won’t happen, will it?! (n/t) on 17:54 - Mar 15 by Benters2

Have you been drinking? Look if my Auntie had balls she'd be my Uncle.

[Post edited 15 Mar 2018 18:00]

Does your auntie have 90% of a pair of balls?

We aren’t a million miles away are we. A couple of wins. So I’m not suggesting that we are in the playoffs. But without the injuries we’ve had is it impossible to imagine 2 more wins than we’ve got from 37 games???
[Post edited 15 Mar 2018 18:47]

Imagine he stays... it won’t happen, will it?! (n/t) on 18:33 - Mar 15 with 2018 viewsSpruceMoose

Imagine he stays... it won’t happen, will it?! (n/t) on 18:31 - Mar 15 by FinidiCentenary

Does your auntie have 90% of a pair of balls?

We aren’t a million miles away are we. A couple of wins. So I’m not suggesting that we are in the playoffs. But without the injuries we’ve had is it impossible to imagine 2 more wins than we’ve got from 37 games???
[Post edited 15 Mar 2018 18:47]

I believe she has possession of the Benter's family balls this week.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024