Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Here's a prediction the numbskulls won't like. 23:15 - Apr 10 with 1936 viewsSpruceMoose

MM will be seeing the Premier League again long before we do. Glad to be wrong about this, but I'm fairly certain I'm not.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Here's a prediction the numbskulls won't like. on 23:15 - Apr 10 with 1919 viewsTractorCam

You're probably right, especially if he's going to West Brom.

Poll: An interesting day for our politicians, but which one is worse?

Here's a prediction the numbskulls won't like. on 23:17 - Apr 10 with 1900 viewsBlue_Moses

Here's a prediction the numbskulls won't like. on 23:15 - Apr 10 by TractorCam

You're probably right, especially if he's going to West Brom.

I'm not expecting Premiership football, nor am I bothered if we don't get promoted, I just want to watch something more exciting than paint drying.
Here's a prediction the numbskulls won't like. on 23:18 - Apr 10 with 1875 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Here's a prediction the numbskulls won't like. on 23:17 - Apr 10 by Blue_Moses

I'm not expecting Premiership football, nor am I bothered if we don't get promoted, I just want to watch something more exciting than paint drying.

I do concur with this view.

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

Here's a prediction the numbskulls won't like. on 23:18 - Apr 10 with 1870 viewsTractorCam

Here's a prediction the numbskulls won't like. on 23:17 - Apr 10 by Blue_Moses

Spot on!

Poll: An interesting day for our politicians, but which one is worse?

Here's a prediction the numbskulls won't like. on 23:19 - Apr 10 with 1863 viewsWadeyBlue

Why would any of the 'numbskulls' give a shiny one what he does now he's gone. His brand of football was dire and boring no matter whether we won or not.

If he gets a team up into the champions league then good luck to them.

Poll: In our multicultural society and ever changing world should we offer halal food?

Here's a prediction the numbskulls won't like. on 23:23 - Apr 10 with 1819 viewsSpruceMoose

Here's a prediction the numbskulls won't like. on 23:19 - Apr 10 by WadeyBlue

Why would any of the 'numbskulls' give a shiny one what he does now he's gone. His brand of football was dire and boring no matter whether we won or not.

If he gets a team up into the champions league then good luck to them.

Pipe down numbskull, the grown ups are talking.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

Here's a prediction the numbskulls won't like. on 23:33 - Apr 10 with 1789 viewsWacko

Probably. But then he'll be sacked with them struggling like he's been before, because he can't take clubs up more than one level

Poll: Who would you rather see lose their job?

Here's a prediction the numbskulls won't like. on 23:34 - Apr 10 with 1784 viewsAnthony_Carmichael

Why not say it to the numbskulls next time you see them?
Login to get fewer ads

Here's a prediction the numbskulls won't like. on 23:37 - Apr 10 with 1757 viewstextbackup

2 promotions in 26 years, I’ll take my chances on neither of us going up

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Here's a prediction the numbskulls won't like. on 23:37 - Apr 10 with 1753 viewsSpruceMoose

Here's a prediction the numbskulls won't like. on 23:37 - Apr 10 by textbackup

2 promotions in 26 years, I’ll take my chances on neither of us going up

Ha, well, when you put it like that...

Here's a prediction the numbskulls won't like. on 23:50 - Apr 10 with 1705 viewsBlueBadger

Here's a prediction the numbskulls won't like. on 23:34 - Apr 10 by Anthony_Carmichael

Why not say it to the numbskulls next time you see them?

I believe he's addressing them, right now.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: Do we still want KM to be our manager
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Here's a prediction the numbskulls won't like. on 00:00 - Apr 11 with 1663 viewsBluedandy

Most fans really don't care .. they're just glad he's gone ... the tyranny of drudgery is over.

You don't need to continue slagging off Town fans from the comfort of your keyboard.
[Post edited 11 Apr 2018 0:01]
Here's a prediction the numbskulls won't like. on 00:04 - Apr 11 with 1642 viewsGarv

Not unlikely. It's hardly a bold prediction and wouldn't be a slight on our club if it happened.. He's an experienced manager. We have no right to premier league football.

Poll: Pick a goal to win the derby in stoppage time...

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024