Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Do you think that section of supporters 09:27 - Apr 29 with 4631 viewsBluefish

Have it out of their system now or are the divisive tweets and posts going to continue forever whenever we have a good win?

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

Do you think that section of supporters on 09:30 - Apr 29 with 3932 viewsDubtractor

Mate, we've seen this with different groups of supporters ever since social media was a thing.

Those who hated Keane loved Jewell, and vice versa. Very similar happened for Jewell vs MM, and I'm sure the same will happen again.

Just leave em to it. Whilst it is just stuff online it isn't hurting anyone.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

Do you think that section of supporters on 09:31 - Apr 29 with 3929 viewsJohnny_Boy

Divisive post criticises others for being divisive.

Interesting.
Do you think that section of supporters on 09:32 - Apr 29 with 3917 viewsblueblueburleymcgrew

It would be a bit dull if everyone simple agreed with everyone else wouldn’t it?

To be honest i haven’t seen much griping after yesterday.
Do you think that section of supporters on 09:40 - Apr 29 with 3880 viewsBenters2

Have you taken the life sized pic of Mick Mac down from above your bunk bed yet?
[Post edited 29 Apr 2018 9:47]
Do you think that section of supporters on 09:47 - Apr 29 with 3835 viewsKeno

Will you stop then?

Poll: Where will be finish next season
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Do you think that section of supporters on 09:58 - Apr 29 with 3795 viewstheinbetweener

Do you think that you'll ever stop?
Don't fret sweet cheeks on 10:09 - Apr 29 with 3754 viewsDyland

You can have a valedictory moan if we're bottom of the table at the end of August ;)

Poll: Does a Season Ticket include away matches?

Do you think that section of supporters on 10:46 - Apr 29 with 3691 viewsBluefish

Do you think that section of supporters on 09:58 - Apr 29 by theinbetweener

Do you think that you'll ever stop?

I am pretty confident that I have

Login to get fewer ads

Do you think that section of supporters on 10:47 - Apr 29 with 3681 viewsGeoffSentence

Got a ny preference for the permanent replacement Trucey?

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Do you think that section of supporters on 10:57 - Apr 29 with 3654 viewsvapour_trail

You can’t stop numbskulls numbskulling.

Trailing vapour since 1999.
Poll: Should Gav and Phil limiti the number of polls?

Do you think that section of supporters on 10:59 - Apr 29 with 3655 viewsBluefish

Do you think that section of supporters on 10:47 - Apr 29 by GeoffSentence

Got a ny preference for the permanent replacement Trucey?

I'll break my shortlist out to 3 types

Ex pro looking for 1st job - Scott Parker. I've always liked him as a player and think seems an intelligent well balanced type. Had good success at spurs youth it seems. Not a fan of ex pro celebrity bosses but Parker would not bring the same circus.

Current manager - Nathan Jones. I'll be honest that i dont know massive amounts about him but from what I've heard it is very positive.

Out of work - Mark Warburton. Was firmly against an out of work failure but Warburton is a bit different. The reason he left Brentford was not due to failure and forest are a basket case.

If all else fails give it to shefki for a laugh

Do you think that section of supporters on 11:00 - Apr 29 with 3642 viewsBluefish

Do you think that section of supporters on 09:30 - Apr 29 by Dubtractor

Mate, we've seen this with different groups of supporters ever since social media was a thing.

Those who hated Keane loved Jewell, and vice versa. Very similar happened for Jewell vs MM, and I'm sure the same will happen again.

Just leave em to it. Whilst it is just stuff online it isn't hurting anyone.

It seems so much worse now. I hardly use Twitter now because of it

Do you think that section of supporters on 11:01 - Apr 29 with 3636 viewsTrequartista

The most divisive posts are the ones conflating the numbskulls shouting personal abuse at away matches with people who have valid criticisms, which you have appear to have ceased now, well done.

Poll: Who do you blame for our failure to progress?

Do you think that section of supporters on 11:04 - Apr 29 with 3616 viewsGeoffSentence

Do you think that section of supporters on 10:59 - Apr 29 by Bluefish

Ex pro looking for 1st job - Scott Parker. I've always liked him as a player and think seems an intelligent well balanced type. Had good success at spurs youth it seems. Not a fan of ex pro celebrity bosses but Parker would not bring the same circus.

Current manager - Nathan Jones. I'll be honest that i dont know massive amounts about him but from what I've heard it is very positive.

Out of work - Mark Warburton. Was firmly against an out of work failure but Warburton is a bit different. The reason he left Brentford was not due to failure and forest are a basket case.

Shefki and Parker I have no idea about, and I would guess that most other people won't either. The other two have both managed good footballing sides. I wouldn't be averse to either of them.

My wild card would be this Gary White chap, never heard of him before, know nothing about his style, but his record wherever he has been is good and the FA seem to rate him highly.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Do you think that section of supporters on 11:04 - Apr 29 with 3617 viewsBluefish

Do you think that section of supporters on 11:01 - Apr 29 by Trequartista

The most divisive posts are the ones conflating the numbskulls shouting personal abuse at away matches with people who have valid criticisms, which you have appear to have ceased now, well done.

Thanks, do try and cease your be careful what you wish for ones

Do you think that section of supporters on 11:07 - Apr 29 with 3592 viewsBluefish

Do you think that section of supporters on 11:04 - Apr 29 by GeoffSentence

Shefki and Parker I have no idea about, and I would guess that most other people won't either. The other two have both managed good footballing sides. I wouldn't be averse to either of them.

My wild card would be this Gary White chap, never heard of him before, know nothing about his style, but his record wherever he has been is good and the FA seem to rate him highly.

We need someone with knowledge of absolute gems in youth teams or in lower leagues I am not sure that he can offer that. We need to hit the ground running to make up ground.

Hurst would probably be a sensible appointment too. It needs to be a sensible appointment we cannot afford to set ourselves back again like we did under keane. We need to make ground not lose ground

Do you think that section of supporters on 11:09 - Apr 29 with 3586 viewsTrequartista

Do you think that section of supporters on 11:04 - Apr 29 by Bluefish

Thanks, do try and cease your be careful what you wish for ones

Well that's not quite the same. I'm parodying an existing divisive post, not initiating one.

Do you think that section of supporters on 11:10 - Apr 29 with 3582 viewsReuser_is_God

Pot. Kettle. Black.

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

Do you think that section of supporters on 11:19 - Apr 29 with 3545 viewsBluefish

Do you think that section of supporters on 11:10 - Apr 29 by Reuser_is_God

Pot. Kettle. Black.

Please do explain? Have I carried on?

Do you think that section of supporters on 11:21 - Apr 29 with 3541 viewsBluefish

Do you think that section of supporters on 11:09 - Apr 29 by Trequartista

Well that's not quite the same. I'm parodying an existing divisive post, not initiating one.

You weren't at all. You were trying to cause more trouble

Do you think that section of supporters on 11:30 - Apr 29 with 3510 viewsTrequartista

Do you think that section of supporters on 11:21 - Apr 29 by Bluefish

You weren't at all. You were trying to cause more trouble

If i wanted to cause trouble I would start with a patronising op like the one in this thread.

Do you think that section of supporters on 11:33 - Apr 29 with 3493 viewsJ2BLUE

Do you think that section of supporters on 11:19 - Apr 29 by Bluefish

Please do explain? Have I carried on?

You could just let it go.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Do you think that section of supporters on 11:34 - Apr 29 with 3496 viewsBluefish

Do you think that section of supporters on 11:30 - Apr 29 by Trequartista

If i wanted to cause trouble I would start with a patronising op like the one in this thread.

Doubt it. You aren't bright enough

If all else fails give it to shefki for a laugh on 11:34 - Apr 29 with 3490 viewsDyland

Do you think that section of supporters on 10:59 - Apr 29 by Bluefish

Poll: Does a Season Ticket include away matches?

Do you think that section of supporters on 11:40 - Apr 29 with 3476 viewsBluefish

Do you think that section of supporters on 11:33 - Apr 29 by J2BLUE

You could just let it go.

Oh do **** off. I have a wife to keep chipping away, I don't need you as well

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024