Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Every time a potential new manager pleads their case in print I want them. 12:29 - May 4 with 1316 viewsLord_Lucan

Crazy days

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Every time a potential new manager pleads their case in print I want them. on 12:30 - May 4 with 1310 viewsKieran_Knows

I think the EADT are trying to have a word with Daniel Farke next.....

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Every time a potential new manager pleads their case in print I want them. on 12:31 - May 4 with 1296 viewsBluebell

Time to change your avatar again Lucan?
Every time a potential new manager pleads their case in print I want them. on 12:34 - May 4 with 1280 viewswkj

Every time a potential new manager pleads their case in print I want them. on 12:31 - May 4 by Bluebell

Bah... Avatars dont mean a thing

Premier Poster. Too good to be elite.
Poll: Who do you want to see join us IN THE PREMIER LEAGUE
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Every time a potential new manager pleads their case in print I want them. on 12:34 - May 4 with 1278 viewsLord_Lucan

Every time a potential new manager pleads their case in print I want them. on 12:31 - May 4 by Bluebell

I'm a bit lazy with avatars.

I could put that picture you sent over!

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Every time a potential new manager pleads their case in print I want them. on 12:35 - May 4 with 1269 viewswkj

Every time a potential new manager pleads their case in print I want them. on 12:34 - May 4 by Lord_Lucan

I'm a bit lazy with avatars.

I could put that picture you sent over!

wkj@jaytabb.org

Every time a potential new manager pleads their case in print I want them. on 12:36 - May 4 with 1266 viewsVic

Yes, but his memory is going. Did you read this:

“I was brought up under Bobby Robson, Bobby Ferguson and Clive Woods playing the Ipswich way and I took that into management."

Clive Woods! I hope you didn't really say that George!!

PS: I know he meant Charlie Woods.

Poll: Right now, who would you rather have as Prime Minister?

Every time a potential new manager pleads their case in print I want them. on 12:38 - May 4 with 1249 viewswkj

Every time a potential new manager pleads their case in print I want them. on 12:36 - May 4 by Vic

“I was brought up under Bobby Robson, Bobby Ferguson and Clive Woods playing the Ipswich way and I took that into management."

it could be worse, Could have said Clive Anderson

Every time a potential new manager pleads their case in print I want them. on 12:40 - May 4 with 1234 viewsconnorscontract

Me too.

Although I'd be happier with George as DoF alongside Gary White as manager, Shefki as manager of the reserves and Butcher as the bloke with the earpiece who stands next to the dug out ready to lump anyone who gets too near*.

#dreamteam
#bootroom
#cagedtigers

* And he'll be coming up for retirement just as your ban is up, so you could then step into his shoes.

#poacherturnedgamekeeper
Login to get fewer ads

Every time a potential new manager pleads their case in print I want them. on 12:46 - May 4 with 1201 viewshype313

Lets hope Watson doesn't interview Pards then.

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

Every time a potential new manager pleads their case in print I want them. on 13:24 - May 4 with 1154 viewsfarkenhell

Every time a potential new manager pleads their case in print I want them. on 12:36 - May 4 by Vic

Perhaps he is more like Bobby Robson than we realise!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024