Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Will we miss out on Ross while waiting on Shrewsbury and Hurst? (n/t) 17:43 - May 18 with 1745 viewsMaySixth

Poll: Ladapo or Hirst to start up front against Peterborough?

Will we miss out on Ross while waiting on Shrewsbury and Hurst? (n/t) on 17:46 - May 18 with 1738 viewsSpruceMoose

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Will we miss out on Ross while waiting on Shrewsbury and Hurst? (n/t) on 17:49 - May 18 with 1710 viewsSuperfrans

There seems to be a fear that he'll end up in another job. But I'm not sure.

I did the lists below earlier today and have had to update them already. But there aren't many clubs who either Hurst or Ross are likely to interest, or be interested in... are there?

Stoke, Swansea, Derby or Leeds are more likely to go with bigger names, aren't they?
Sunderland could easily see Hurst as their potential saviour and could pay him big money. Plus the draw of reviving the giant would attract him.

I'm not sure who else would be interested in Ross at this point. Any of the above would be too big jobs for him atm - the bigger risk is if (for instance) someone like Derby went for someone like Dean Smith. Brentford would be a good destination for Ross.

Current vacancies:
Arsenal - won't be interested.
Everton - won't be interested.
Stoke - possible? But more likely a bigger name?
Sunderland - possible interest in Hurst? But would he drop back down to Lge 1?
Swansea - possible? But more likely a bigger name?
West Ham - won't be interested.

Imminent vacancies?:
Chelsea - won't be interested.
Derby - possible interest in Hurst? But maybe a bigger name?
Leicester - won't be interested.
Leeds - possible interest in Hurst? But maybe a bigger name?
Southampton - won't be interested.

Poll: What is your voting intention on December 12?
Blog: Dear Martin Samuel...

Will we miss out on Ross while waiting on Shrewsbury and Hurst? (n/t) on 17:49 - May 18 with 1708 viewsWeirdFishes

The only scenario I can see happening.

TWTD Participant
Poll: Who's Worse?

Will we miss out on Ross while waiting on Shrewsbury and Hurst? (n/t) on 17:52 - May 18 with 1689 viewswkj

Will we miss out on Ross while waiting on Shrewsbury and Hurst? (n/t) on 17:49 - May 18 by Superfrans

There seems to be a fear that he'll end up in another job. But I'm not sure.

I did the lists below earlier today and have had to update them already. But there aren't many clubs who either Hurst or Ross are likely to interest, or be interested in... are there?

Stoke, Swansea, Derby or Leeds are more likely to go with bigger names, aren't they?
Sunderland could easily see Hurst as their potential saviour and could pay him big money. Plus the draw of reviving the giant would attract him.

I'm not sure who else would be interested in Ross at this point. Any of the above would be too big jobs for him atm - the bigger risk is if (for instance) someone like Derby went for someone like Dean Smith. Brentford would be a good destination for Ross.

Current vacancies:
Arsenal - won't be interested.
Everton - won't be interested.
Stoke - possible? But more likely a bigger name?
Sunderland - possible interest in Hurst? But would he drop back down to Lge 1?
Swansea - possible? But more likely a bigger name?
West Ham - won't be interested.

Imminent vacancies?:
Chelsea - won't be interested.
Derby - possible interest in Hurst? But maybe a bigger name?
Leicester - won't be interested.
Leeds - possible interest in Hurst? But maybe a bigger name?
Southampton - won't be interested.

Derby apparently are sniffing around Ross too so St Mirren fans seemed to be discussing

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Will we miss out on Ross while waiting on Shrewsbury and Hurst? (n/t) on 17:53 - May 18 with 1680 viewsSpruceMoose

Will we miss out on Ross while waiting on Shrewsbury and Hurst? (n/t) on 17:52 - May 18 by wkj

Derby apparently are sniffing around Ross too so St Mirren fans seemed to be discussing

Yeah that rumour keeps surfaces from various sources.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

(No subject) (n/t) (n/t) on 18:07 - May 18 with 1610 viewsBlueyandCrazy

Will we miss out on Ross while waiting on Shrewsbury and Hurst? (n/t) on 17:52 - May 18 by wkj

[Post edited 18 May 2018 18:15]

Poll: Worst ever ITFC manager

Will we miss out on Ross while waiting on Shrewsbury and Hurst? (n/t) on 18:08 - May 18 with 1605 viewsBlueyandCrazy

No

Poll: Worst ever ITFC manager

Will we miss out on Ross while waiting on Shrewsbury and Hurst? (n/t) on 18:13 - May 18 with 1583 viewsKieran_Knows

I’ve now convinced myself that we won’t be getting Ross. That way, if we don’t appoint him I won’t be disappointed, but if we do, I’ll be buzzing.

Simple.

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Login to get fewer ads

Will we miss out on Ross while waiting on Shrewsbury and Hurst? (n/t) on 18:46 - May 18 with 1485 viewspointofblue

Derby would be a disaster destination for Ross. The fact that Rowett's future is in doubt despite leading them to the Play Offs should be enough of an alarm bell.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Will we miss out on Ross while waiting on Shrewsbury and Hurst? (n/t) on 18:51 - May 18 with 1461 viewshoppy

But I wouldn't be surprised if they now become interested in Paul Lambert.

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Will we miss out on Ross while waiting on Shrewsbury and Hurst? (n/t) on 19:06 - May 18 with 1424 viewsSuperfrans

I just cant see it. He is totally wrong profile for that club and the type of managers they go for. Hurst would be more likely, but Ross would be a massive gamble. Given their resources it would be a much bigger leap for Ross than coming to us.

Poll: What is your voting intention on December 12?
Blog: Dear Martin Samuel...

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024