Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
When do signings start being spotted in Ipswich Hospital? 13:05 - May 31 with 4005 viewsMatt_Netherlands

Thought it would be a max of 24 hours after our manager is announced!!

No estate agents in the know? No number plates spotted on the A12? Utterly disappointed....
When do signings start being spotted in Ipswich Hospital? on 13:06 - May 31 with 3569 viewsKeno

when the measles comes out

Poll: IF TWTD was a constituency who'd you vote for?
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

When do signings start being spotted in Ipswich Hospital? on 13:08 - May 31 with 3560 viewsMatt_Netherlands

When do signings start being spotted in Ipswich Hospital? on 13:06 - May 31 by Keno

when the measles comes out

Sorry to hear that mate. Have you had to take time off work? Get well soon.
When do signings start being spotted in Ipswich Hospital? on 13:28 - May 31 with 3530 viewsGlebeTractor

Saw John Terry in the labor wing at Ipswich Hospital with someone called Mrs Bridge if that helps?

Poll: Was that the worst game you've been to? If not, what was?

When do signings start being spotted in Ipswich Hospital? on 13:29 - May 31 with 3526 viewswkj

Just as soon as they manage to rescue the Bhuj kalifa from being trodden on by Chris Doig

Premier Poster. Too good to be elite.
Poll: Who do you want to see join us IN THE PREMIER LEAGUE
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

When do signings start being spotted in Ipswich Hospital? on 13:32 - May 31 with 3521 viewsBluebell

Tomorrow we are travelling to Suffolk for a long weekend.

We will drive round all the supermarkets, hospitals and estate agents looking for anybody who could be a footballers.

I will report my findings on here from time to time.

Watch this space for def into!
When do signings start being spotted in Ipswich Hospital? on 13:38 - May 31 with 3507 viewswkj

When do signings start being spotted in Ipswich Hospital? on 13:32 - May 31 by Bluebell

We will drive round all the supermarkets, hospitals and estate agents looking for anybody who could be a footballers.

When you go to Sainsburys would you pick up some Rhubarb Activia for me please

When do signings start being spotted in Ipswich Hospital? on 13:43 - May 31 with 3500 viewsBluebell

When do signings start being spotted in Ipswich Hospital? on 13:38 - May 31 by wkj

When you go to Sainsburys would you pick up some Rhubarb Activia for me please

Of course. Shall I drop it off at the bowling club.
When do signings start being spotted in Ipswich Hospital? on 13:47 - May 31 with 3484 viewsSpruceMoose

When do signings start being spotted in Ipswich Hospital? on 13:43 - May 31 by Bluebell

Of course. Shall I drop it off at the bowling club.

If you're going there then I think they need some pile cream too.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Login to get fewer ads

When do signings start being spotted in Ipswich Hospital? on 13:49 - May 31 with 3489 viewsBluebell

When do signings start being spotted in Ipswich Hospital? on 13:47 - May 31 by SpruceMoose

Will you be wanting me to rub it in too?
When do signings start being spotted in Ipswich Hospital? on 13:49 - May 31 with 3488 viewswkj

When do signings start being spotted in Ipswich Hospital? on 13:47 - May 31 by SpruceMoose

https://www.amazon.com/Natural-Hemorrhoid-Treatment-Relief-Solution/dp/B00STJ3RF

Buy yourself 8, @Bluebell, just tuck it behind the jack and I will shot bowl down there later

When do signings start being spotted in Ipswich Hospital? on 13:50 - May 31 with 3479 viewsSpruceMoose

When do signings start being spotted in Ipswich Hospital? on 13:49 - May 31 by wkj

https://www.amazon.com/Natural-Hemorrhoid-Treatment-Relief-Solution/dp/B00STJ3RF

Buy yourself 8, @Bluebell, just tuck it behind the jack and I will shot bowl down there later

OMG the fact that you researched that proves you're a loser.

That's the logic around these parts now. Using Google means you're pathetic. According to some.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

When do signings start being spotted in Ipswich Hospital? on 14:01 - May 31 with 3467 viewsBluebell

When do signings start being spotted in Ipswich Hospital? on 13:49 - May 31 by wkj

'just tuck it behind the jack and I will shot bowl down there later'

Is that a euphemism?

......Here's a question for you intelligent people. Should that be 'an' euphemism? It doesn't look right to me and I don't know how to use Google.
When do signings start being spotted in Ipswich Hospital? on 14:03 - May 31 with 3456 viewsSpruceMoose

When do signings start being spotted in Ipswich Hospital? on 14:01 - May 31 by Bluebell

'just tuck it behind the jack and I will shot bowl down there later'

Is that a euphemism?

......Here's a question for you intelligent people. Should that be 'an' euphemism? It doesn't look right to me and I don't know how to use Google.

This stupid moose thinks it is 'a'.

When do signings start being spotted in Ipswich Hospital? on 14:04 - May 31 with 3462 viewsBluebell

When do signings start being spotted in Ipswich Hospital? on 14:03 - May 31 by SpruceMoose

This stupid moose thinks it is 'a'.

Me too but when I went to school it was 'an' before a word starting with a vowel.
When do signings start being spotted in Ipswich Hospital? on 14:05 - May 31 with 3462 viewsjontysnut

When do signings start being spotted in Ipswich Hospital? on 13:32 - May 31 by Bluebell

you'd be better off cruising tattooists, car wrappers and hipster barbers
When do signings start being spotted in Ipswich Hospital? on 14:09 - May 31 with 3447 viewsSpruceMoose

When do signings start being spotted in Ipswich Hospital? on 14:04 - May 31 by Bluebell

Me too but when I went to school it was 'an' before a word starting with a vowel.

A Eunuch
A Eulogy
A Euphemism
A Eucalyptus

Blinking EU upsetting all the rules again.

When do signings start being spotted in Ipswich Hospital? on 14:10 - May 31 with 3450 viewsBluebell

When do signings start being spotted in Ipswich Hospital? on 14:05 - May 31 by jontysnut

you'd be better off cruising tattooists, car wrappers and hipster barbers

I have never heard of 'car wrappers' so googled it. Really? Do people have that done?
When do signings start being spotted in Ipswich Hospital? on 14:12 - May 31 with 3441 viewswkj

When do signings start being spotted in Ipswich Hospital? on 14:10 - May 31 by Bluebell

I have never heard of 'car wrappers' so googled it. Really? Do people have that done?

(this wasnt the post I was talking about Bluebell)

When do signings start being spotted in Ipswich Hospital? on 14:16 - May 31 with 3430 viewsBluebell

When do signings start being spotted in Ipswich Hospital? on 14:12 - May 31 by wkj

(this wasnt the post I was talking about Bluebell)

I will have to look later. I have spent far too much time here.

Have fun guys and don't get banned.

I have a big pile (not one of Sprucey's )

.............................of ironing to do.
When do signings start being spotted in Ipswich Hospital? on 14:17 - May 31 with 3419 viewsSpruceMoose

When do signings start being spotted in Ipswich Hospital? on 14:16 - May 31 by Bluebell

I will have to look later. I have spent far too much time here.

Have fun guys and don't get banned.

I have a big pile (not one of Sprucey's )

.............................of ironing to do.

Frankly we are too big to be banned. It would be like the Pope banning choir practice.
[Post edited 31 May 2018 14:17]

When do signings start being spotted in Ipswich Hospital? on 14:18 - May 31 with 3420 viewswkj

When do signings start being spotted in Ipswich Hospital? on 14:17 - May 31 by SpruceMoose

Frankly we are too big to be banned. It would be like the Pope banning choir practice.
[Post edited 31 May 2018 14:17]

We're bigger than thread view?

When do signings start being spotted in Ipswich Hospital? on 14:20 - May 31 with 3411 viewsSpruceMoose

When do signings start being spotted in Ipswich Hospital? on 14:18 - May 31 by wkj

We're bigger than thread view?

Thread view is the chosen view of the numbskull.

When do signings start being spotted in Ipswich Hospital? on 14:42 - May 31 with 3388 viewsfactual_blue

When do signings start being spotted in Ipswich Hospital? on 14:20 - May 31 by SpruceMoose

Thread view is the chosen view of the numbskull.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

When do signings start being spotted in Ipswich Hospital? on 14:47 - May 31 with 3383 viewsjontysnut

When do signings start being spotted in Ipswich Hospital? on 14:10 - May 31 by Bluebell

you never watched Yanni on the Dave channel? I thought my daughter's ambition might have been to be a nurse, or freedom fighter or to end world hunger but she wants to have her 17 year old Yaris done up by this chap

https://yiannimize.com/
When do signings start being spotted in Ipswich Hospital? on 15:55 - May 31 with 3332 viewsSitfcB

Why don't you just move here?

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024