Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
PH adamant that Jackson is a centre forward rather than wide attacker 14:41 - Aug 9 with 1918 viewsSWGF

So a front four of Ward, Nolan, Edwards and Harrison for the weekend? Fait bit of pace and guile.

Sears, Dozzell, Jackson on the bench?

Poll: What constitutes "too many" when it comes to a daily intake of custard creams?
Blog: Mirroring the Last Rites of Keane's Reign

PH adamant that Jackson is a centre forward rather than wide attacker on 14:43 - Aug 9 with 1889 viewsGuthrum

Unfamiliar as that looks, probably yes.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

PH adamant that Jackson is a centre forward rather than wide attacker on 14:44 - Aug 9 with 1866 viewsMullet

When was the last time we had £1m striker debuting off of the bench?

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

PH adamant that Jackson is a centre forward rather than wide attacker on 14:54 - Aug 9 with 1725 viewsBluefish

PH adamant that Jackson is a centre forward rather than wide attacker on 14:44 - Aug 9 by Mullet

When was the last time we had £1m striker debuting off of the bench?

Priskin

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

PH adamant that Jackson is a centre forward rather than wide attacker on 14:58 - Aug 9 with 1690 viewsstewartm

I think he will start a 4-1-4-1 with the option of playing two up front if required. Remember Harrison is young and a rotation of strikers would be prudent.

Poll: How long will Lamburke survive this season?

PH adamant that Jackson is a centre forward rather than wide attacker on 15:12 - Aug 9 with 1585 viewsBrianTablet

PH adamant that Jackson is a centre forward rather than wide attacker on 14:58 - Aug 9 by stewartm

I think he will start a 4-1-4-1 with the option of playing two up front if required. Remember Harrison is young and a rotation of strikers would be prudent.

Hurst will play the 3-3-1-3 of the Ajax team in 1994/95:

That or 2-3-5

ATTACK!!!!!!!!!!!!

"......Paul Mariner......John Wark...... Brian Tablet...errrrrrr Talbot"
Poll: In a hellish scenario, would you rather...

PH adamant that Jackson is a centre forward rather than wide attacker on 15:22 - Aug 9 with 1518 viewsZedRodgers

He'll start Sears instead of Ward.

Jackson will come off the bench - who for depends on the scoreline. Front two with Harrison if losing.

That's what will happen.

No, not at the moment

PH adamant that Jackson is a centre forward rather than wide attacker on 15:35 - Aug 9 with 1429 viewsSWGF

PH adamant that Jackson is a centre forward rather than wide attacker on 15:22 - Aug 9 by ZedRodgers

Jackson will come off the bench - who for depends on the scoreline. Front two with Harrison if losing.

That's what will happen.

Oh, I won't bother going now

Poll: What constitutes "too many" when it comes to a daily intake of custard creams?

PH adamant that Jackson is a centre forward rather than wide attacker on 15:37 - Aug 9 with 1425 viewsSuperfrans

Yup. This, I reckon...

Bart
Donacien Nsiala Chambers Knudsen
Skuse Chalobah
Ward Nolan Edwards
Harrison

Subs: Gerken, Spence, Woolfenden, Downes, Dozzell, Sears, Jackson.

Poll: What is your voting intention on December 12?
Blog: Dear Martin Samuel...

Login to get fewer ads

PH adamant that Jackson is a centre forward rather than wide attacker on 15:38 - Aug 9 with 1408 viewsMullet

PH adamant that Jackson is a centre forward rather than wide attacker on 15:37 - Aug 9 by Superfrans

Yup. This, I reckon...

Bart
Skuse Chalobah
Ward Nolan Edwards
Harrison

Woolfenden is out so I wonder if it'll just be Kenlock there instead.

PH adamant that Jackson is a centre forward rather than wide attacker on 17:05 - Aug 9 with 1282 viewsSWGF

PH adamant that Jackson is a centre forward rather than wide attacker on 15:38 - Aug 9 by Mullet

Woolfenden is out so I wonder if it'll just be Kenlock there instead.

Edun, surely?

PH adamant that Jackson is a centre forward rather than wide attacker on 17:16 - Aug 9 with 1239 viewssuffolkpoker

PH adamant that Jackson is a centre forward rather than wide attacker on 15:37 - Aug 9 by Superfrans

Yup. This, I reckon...

Bart
Skuse Chalobah
Ward Nolan Edwards
Harrison

Sears is in front of ward.

Poll: Should Hewitt play for the Gulls in the 2nd round of the FA Cup

PH adamant that Jackson is a centre forward rather than wide attacker on 17:16 - Aug 9 with 1238 viewsNthsuffolkblue

PH adamant that Jackson is a centre forward rather than wide attacker on 15:22 - Aug 9 by ZedRodgers

That's what will happen.

I don't know how but I wouldn't be surprised to see Sears start.

I would, however, be surprised if Ward didn't after his pre-season.

Probably one or other will be on the bench but I am not confident which one. I would say Edwards and Nolan will certainly start. Who starts out of Harrison and Jackson or whether he somehow plays both will be interesting too.

How does Edwards, Nolan, Ward/Sears behind Jackson and Harrison sound? Would Chalobah play ahead of Skuse or in defence alongside Chambers?

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

PH adamant that Jackson is a centre forward rather than wide attacker on 17:46 - Aug 9 with 1175 viewsMullet

PH adamant that Jackson is a centre forward rather than wide attacker on 17:05 - Aug 9 by SWGF

Edun, surely?

Good eyes, hadn't spotted he was missing

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024