Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
All Championship midweek games available to watch on Sky 14:47 - Jul 30 with 5519 viewsCaptMickMills

Didn't know this until today.

Midweek live games on Sky Sports
For the first time, Sky Sports will be broadcasting action from eight rounds of midweek Championship matches across our interactive and digital platforms.

Every game will be shown behind the red button on Sky Sports Football and on the Sky Sports app, and there will be live action on Soccer Special.
[Post edited 30 Jul 2018 14:49]
All Championship midweek games available to watch on Sky on 14:52 - Jul 30 with 4664 viewsSpruceMoose

So there will be some dodgy streams floating around? Excellent.

Another nail in the incompetent iFollow platform's coffin.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

All Championship midweek games available to watch on Sky on 14:57 - Jul 30 with 4604 viewstrueblues78

All Championship midweek games available to watch on Sky on 14:52 - Jul 30 by SpruceMoose

Are those the same games that will be on ifollow? I know they said the derby and ncfc games will be on ifollow plus a few more. Ncfc game being on a Sunday do won’t be. It’s tricky to keep up with changes.
[Post edited 30 Jul 2018 14:58]

Poll: Would you sell Knudsen?

All Championship midweek games available to watch on Sky on 15:03 - Jul 30 with 4554 viewsJ2BLUE

Where did you see that? I thought it was next season.

Edit: Found it. Interesting. Was thinking of getting rid of Sky. Already binned off BT.
[Post edited 30 Jul 2018 15:12]

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

All Championship midweek games available to watch on Sky on 15:03 - Jul 30 with 4553 viewsSpruceMoose

All Championship midweek games available to watch on Sky on 14:57 - Jul 30 by trueblues78

Are those the same games that will be on ifollow? I know they said the derby and ncfc games will be on ifollow plus a few more. Ncfc game being on a Sunday do won’t be. It’s tricky to keep up with changes.
[Post edited 30 Jul 2018 14:58]

I don't really know. I gave up on iFollow pretty quickly. It was too unreliable. I'd gladly pay for it if, you know, it showed me Town games. Too many times I'd log in and it it would just be broken.

So, I resorted to other means to watch all of our games last season, and felt no guilt whatsoever.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

All Championship midweek games available to watch on Sky on 15:08 - Jul 30 with 4489 viewscatch74

All Championship midweek games available to watch on Sky on 15:03 - Jul 30 by SpruceMoose

I don't really know. I gave up on iFollow pretty quickly. It was too unreliable. I'd gladly pay for it if, you know, it showed me Town games. Too many times I'd log in and it it would just be broken.

So, I resorted to other means to watch all of our games last season, and felt no guilt whatsoever.

You didn’t actually go to the ground did you?

How much is the spruce air season ticket!?

Poll: Who are the Numbskulls?

All Championship midweek games available to watch on Sky on 15:09 - Jul 30 with 4479 viewssolemio

All Championship midweek games available to watch on Sky on 15:03 - Jul 30 by SpruceMoose

If you had a soul it would rot in hell. However I don't believe meece have a soul.
All Championship midweek games available to watch on Sky on 15:13 - Jul 30 with 4417 viewsSpruceMoose

All Championship midweek games available to watch on Sky on 15:08 - Jul 30 by catch74

You didn’t actually go to the ground did you?

How much is the spruce air season ticket!?

I went a few times!

But mainly I watched while eating breakfast in my underpants. An experience that is difficult to recreate at the ground.

All Championship midweek games available to watch on Sky on 15:14 - Jul 30 with 4407 viewsSpruceMoose

All Championship midweek games available to watch on Sky on 15:09 - Jul 30 by solemio

If you had a soul it would rot in hell. However I don't believe meece have a soul.

Why do you think I am so morally bankrupt? I don't have to worry about the next life.

Login to get fewer ads

All Championship midweek games available to watch on Sky on 15:14 - Jul 30 with 4392 viewsJ2BLUE

All Championship midweek games available to watch on Sky on 15:13 - Jul 30 by SpruceMoose

I went a few times!

But mainly I watched while eating breakfast in my underpants. An experience that is difficult to recreate at the ground.

But not impossible...so i've heard.

Truly impaired.

All Championship midweek games available to watch on Sky on 15:17 - Jul 30 with 4362 viewsSpruceMoose

All Championship midweek games available to watch on Sky on 15:14 - Jul 30 by J2BLUE

But not impossible...so i've heard.

My breakfast always involves champagne, which is hard to smuggle into the ground.

All Championship midweek games available to watch on Sky on 15:21 - Jul 30 with 4324 viewssolemio

All Championship midweek games available to watch on Sky on 15:14 - Jul 30 by SpruceMoose

Why do you think I am so morally bankrupt? I don't have to worry about the next life.

It's quite nice not to be morally bankrupt in this life. Are you a man or are you a moose?
All Championship midweek games available to watch on Sky on 15:24 - Jul 30 with 4297 viewsSpruceMoose

All Championship midweek games available to watch on Sky on 15:21 - Jul 30 by solemio

It's quite nice not to be morally bankrupt in this life. Are you a man or are you a moose?

I have given into the dark side I am afraid. I ate a J2 cooked breakfast and there was no turning back.

All Championship midweek games available to watch on Sky on 15:25 - Jul 30 with 4278 viewsJ2BLUE

All Championship midweek games available to watch on Sky on 15:24 - Jul 30 by SpruceMoose

I have given into the dark side I am afraid. I ate a J2 cooked breakfast and there was no turning back.

I now realise Oatibix and Muller Light should be served cold.

Truly impaired.

All Championship midweek games available to watch on Sky on 15:28 - Jul 30 with 4250 viewsSpruceMoose

All Championship midweek games available to watch on Sky on 15:25 - Jul 30 by J2BLUE

I now realise Oatibix and Muller Light should be served cold.

Did you mean Miller Light?

All Championship midweek games available to watch on Sky on 15:33 - Jul 30 with 4195 viewssolemio

All Championship midweek games available to watch on Sky on 15:24 - Jul 30 by SpruceMoose

Dominus vobiscum.
All Championship midweek games available to watch on Sky on 15:36 - Jul 30 with 4166 viewsSpruceMoose

All Championship midweek games available to watch on Sky on 15:33 - Jul 30 by solemio

Dominus vobiscum.

Et cum spiritu tu.

All Championship midweek games available to watch on Sky on 15:36 - Jul 30 with 4159 viewsJ2BLUE

All Championship midweek games available to watch on Sky on 15:28 - Jul 30 by SpruceMoose

Did you mean Miller Light?

No. Do you not have Muller Light yoghurts in America? You poor bastards.

Truly impaired.

All Championship midweek games available to watch on Sky on 15:38 - Jul 30 with 4143 viewsmos

So if you have sky you can watch the Town if they’re playing in a midweek fixture?

“Our slick new attacking side is being outpassed and outmaneuvered by Ipswich” - West Ham Forum
Poll: How do you think we will finish next season?

All Championship midweek games available to watch on Sky on 15:40 - Jul 30 with 4132 viewscatch74

All Championship midweek games available to watch on Sky on 15:13 - Jul 30 by SpruceMoose

I went a few times!

I’ve no issue with that, other than the images I’m now conjuring up.

Poll: Who are the Numbskulls?

All Championship midweek games available to watch on Sky on 15:44 - Jul 30 with 4080 viewsSpruceMoose

All Championship midweek games available to watch on Sky on 15:36 - Jul 30 by J2BLUE

No. Do you not have Muller Light yoghurts in America? You poor bastards.

Those are those kids yogurts right? Full of sugar, so their teeth all fall out at an early age?

All Championship midweek games available to watch on Sky on 17:34 - Jul 30 with 3733 viewsfactual_blue

I went a few times!

That is precisely the experience the Senior Citizen Special Hospitality Package* offers. ME has been watching your entrepreneurial zeal with interest.

*Underpants optional.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

All Championship midweek games available to watch on Sky on 17:40 - Jul 30 with 3673 viewsBLUEBEAT

I wonder if that also means you can pay for individual games via the likes of Sky-owned NOW TV too?

Poll: ACID, FUNK, ACID FUNK?

All Championship midweek games available to watch on Sky on 00:25 - Jul 31 with 3234 viewsRyorry

Poll: Time of the annunciation

All Championship midweek games available to watch on Sky on 00:36 - Jul 31 with 3210 viewsJ2BLUE

All Championship midweek games available to watch on Sky on 17:40 - Jul 30 by BLUEBEAT

I wonder if that also means you can pay for individual games via the likes of Sky-owned NOW TV too?

I don't think so because they are on the red button. There was a big thing during the Masters because they kept putting coverage on red button and showing highlights/pundits talking on the main channel.

Truly impaired.

All Championship midweek games available to watch on Sky on 05:31 - Jul 31 with 3117 viewstrncbluearmy

All Championship midweek games available to watch on Sky on 14:52 - Jul 30 by SpruceMoose

Living abroad the streams have been invaluable and if you know were to look you can get them for about 70% of Town games,100% if we were in the prem . But you do have to fight your way through loads of dodgy stuff.

But ifollow, as the season went on, improved to the extent the second half of the season was totally reliable and good quality, so I have happily renewed.

This season there are improvements in presentation promised so it's an on going thing and to be honest costs peanuts.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024