Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Start Morris up front with Harrison...... 14:41 - Aug 10 with 2292 viewseddiespearitt03

An exciting time for picking an Ipswich team. So many different opinions.

It is good to see that now there are so many options for a starting 11. Getting the balance right will be something Hurst has to work on.

Probably one of few supporters who feels Morris is good enough to start a game just to see what impact he makes. Maybe a starting slot in a cup game ? I believe Morris could be a real threat up front and a good partnership with Harrison and/or jackson. . We have a subs bench full of choice so the changes can be made at any time. Kayden Jackson or Roberts could use their pace down the left maybe.

With Chalobah as the strong anchor man in midfield I feel we now have the ball-players and pace to cause teams a lot of problems. Attacking down the right, left and through the middle. We have some good young players waiting for their chance and I feel it is the strongest squad in nearly 20 years .
Start Morris up front with Harrison...... on 15:53 - Aug 10 with 2190 viewsIllinoisblue

I thought Morris looked very bright when he came on v Blackburn. True, it was only 10 minutes or so against a presumably tired team on a hot day, but he looked to have a confidence about him.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Start Morris up front with Harrison...... on 16:03 - Aug 10 with 2162 viewsstrikalite

Would certainly look to start him against Exeter, I hope he doesn't get frozen out of things now, for me he'd be ahead of Sears as a striker now, sometimes these young lads have no fear and it just works for them from the off, others need introducing slowly, but a goal always helps of course with confidence and a sense of belonging..
Start Morris up front with Harrison...... on 17:11 - Aug 10 with 2084 viewsVic

Start Morris up front with Harrison...... on 16:03 - Aug 10 by strikalite

Would certainly look to start him against Exeter, I hope he doesn't get frozen out of things now, for me he'd be ahead of Sears as a striker now, sometimes these young lads have no fear and it just works for them from the off, others need introducing slowly, but a goal always helps of course with confidence and a sense of belonging..

On the basis of 10 mins at the end of a game? That’s a huge call!

Poll: Right now, who would you rather have as Prime Minister?

Start Morris up front with Harrison...... on 17:36 - Aug 10 with 2034 viewsstrikalite

Start Morris up front with Harrison...... on 17:11 - Aug 10 by Vic

On the basis of 10 mins at the end of a game? That’s a huge call!

Play him against Exeter first then...we must give him minutes..
Start Morris up front with Harrison...... on 00:28 - Aug 11 with 1826 viewsmadmouse1959

Start Morris up front with Harrison...... on 17:36 - Aug 10 by strikalite

Play him against Exeter first then...we must give him minutes..

Have to agree. Play Morris against Exeter.

There should be a full game for all our young players and fringe players too.

How about this team v EXETER ?

………………………………………………………….GERKEN...………………………..

COTTER...………………………..SPENCE...………….EMMANUEL...…………..KENLOCK

WARD..................…...…..DOZZELL...…………….DOWNES...…………............NYDAM

…………………………………….SEARS...…………………...........................MORRIS……………………..

…….and a run out for 3 out of this 4 subs.....FOLAMI...….ROWE...…...SKUSE...……...HUWS

shampoo dave

Start Morris up front with Harrison...... on 05:51 - Aug 11 with 1741 viewsacj

Start Morris up front with Harrison...... on 00:28 - Aug 11 by madmouse1959

…….and a run out for 3 out of this 4 subs.....FOLAMI...….ROWE...…...SKUSE...……...HUWS

I'm glad you don't pick the team, blimey. 4 full backs?

Would like to see Morris start the game though, yeah. Think he started one of Klug's games at the end of last season (Forest maybe?)

Poll: Will Town score again this season?

Start Morris up front with Harrison...... on 08:07 - Aug 11 with 1661 viewsEly_Blue

Start Morris up front with Harrison...... on 05:51 - Aug 11 by acj

I'm glad you don't pick the team, blimey. 4 full backs?

Would like to see Morris start the game though, yeah. Think he started one of Klug's games at the end of last season (Forest maybe?)

Yes he started the Forest game but looked miles off being anywhere near good enough at that point

Poll: Will you still buy a Season Ticket for next year in league 1

Start Morris up front with Harrison...... on 08:11 - Aug 11 with 1646 viewsHerbivore

The OP is calling on the manager to change his favoured system in order to play an untested youngster, not only that but to play said youngster ahead of our new £2m striker. I don't think it's going to happen, mate.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Login to get fewer ads

Start Morris up front with Harrison...... on 11:01 - Aug 11 with 1501 viewsOsborneOneNil

Start Morris up front with Harrison...... on 00:28 - Aug 11 by madmouse1959

People moan we never had a cup run as MM picked weakened sides. Check yours out!!
Start Morris up front with Harrison...... on 11:41 - Aug 11 with 1458 viewspointofblue

Start Morris up front with Harrison...... on 11:01 - Aug 11 by OsborneOneNil

People moan we never had a cup run as MM picked weakened sides. Check yours out!!

I do think Hurst will want to give the squad players a run out though we don’t have many options in central defence!

Gerken, Emmanuel, Kenlock, Donacien, Chambers, Downes, Nydam, Dozzell, Ward, Roberts, Jackson

Unless we switch to a 4-4-2 and drop one of the middle three for Morris.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024