Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Loans.... 07:48 - Aug 13 with 1305 viewsbobbyramsey

Any def info/idle gossip on who our loan targets may be?
[Post edited 13 Aug 2018 7:49]
Loans.... on 07:59 - Aug 13 with 1271 viewsmeekreech

More loans not required as our own youngsters should be used! I thought the plan was to create a new team using the youngsters with a couple of additional players. It is beginning to look as though the academy can be scrapped in favour of loans and lower league hopefuls!

Poll: who do you see as next manager ?

Loans.... on 07:59 - Aug 13 with 1271 viewsHackneyblueboy

Looking at the premier league squads, seems slim pickings really. Think we have left ourselves a bit short. Cauley Woodrow and Nahki Wells stand out as maybe being available, although not sure the former is good enough and Wells probably not likely.
Loans.... on 08:39 - Aug 13 with 1139 viewsCurrie10

Loans.... on 07:59 - Aug 13 by meekreech

More loans not required as our own youngsters should be used! I thought the plan was to create a new team using the youngsters with a couple of additional players. It is beginning to look as though the academy can be scrapped in favour of loans and lower league hopefuls!

Well a loan at CB I don't think we could argue with so much due to Woolfenden being out!?

Agree with a lot of our talent though - seems an interesting start under Hurst and what he will do with them.
Loans.... on 09:30 - Aug 13 with 1074 viewsagentp

Need to get two or three in ASAP if you ask me.

Need a CB, need a striking option and I don't think we cut it a FB either. Options in all three area would improve us.

Poll: If only these two were available who would you choose for the rest of the season

Possibly a loan to buy.... on 09:34 - Aug 13 with 1062 viewsBloots

....deal for the Wimbledon centre back.

As others have said we need another striking option, but with Hurst only really playing with one up front it seems a bit pointless.

We need to make better use of what we've already got.

Elite Level Poster: Elite Level Supporter: Elite Level Human

Loans.... on 09:35 - Aug 13 with 1058 viewsbobbyramsey

Loans.... on 09:30 - Aug 13 by agentp

Need to get two or three in ASAP if you ask me.

Need a CB, need a striking option and I don't think we cut it a FB either. Options in all three area would improve us.

I think PH has said he's currently only allowed two loans......
Possibly a loan to buy.... on 09:36 - Aug 13 with 1052 viewschicoazul

Possibly a loan to buy.... on 09:34 - Aug 13 by Bloots

....deal for the Wimbledon centre back.

As others have said we need another striking option, but with Hurst only really playing with one up front it seems a bit pointless.

We need to make better use of what we've already got.

Did you go at the weekend luv? What were the new boys like?

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Loans.... on 09:37 - Aug 13 with 1043 viewsMullet

Loans.... on 09:35 - Aug 13 by bobbyramsey

Yep, Donacien is technically a loan so until his clearance comes through it's hime, Chalobah and Edun taking 3/5 spots.

As for Woodrow mentioned above, he'd be more than good enough but is again young and not really a contrast to warrant getting him in as well as spend £2-3m or so on two strikers.

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

Login to get fewer ads

Loans.... on 09:40 - Aug 13 with 1033 viewsagentp

Loans.... on 09:35 - Aug 13 by bobbyramsey

If Donaciens work permit is resolved soon; as I suspect it would, we would be allowed 3

Poll: If only these two were available who would you choose for the rest of the season

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024